We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I've tried to kill myself 3 times Options

abecedarian
#21 Posted : 8/13/2023 7:45:23 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Quote:
usedguy

Posted : 12/21/2022 9:26:18 PM

He didn't stay very long and I hope in his case it comes down to he was hospitalized, perhaps medicated on an antipsychotic and hopefully he found stability and comfort through that, with outpatient support from qualified people who understand the inner workings of psychosis and what can come from the outside to help. Also I hope he has some family and friends who love him and will support him in the attempt to be mentally healthy. Many people have never been the same again; And I mean for better and for worse. It doesn't even take potent psychedelics to make it happen to many. I think it can come down to whether or not one can see and accept the facts about how they feel. Every far out thought that can come to us even on ayahuasca is supposed to be grounded in some part of reality. Feelings can be illogical but they still happen for reasons. That is to say we don't have thoughts and feel things without it being at some level a logical reaction.

It takes further experience to build strength, while sometimes someone may not be strong enough to have the needed experiences in healthy ways. I hope usedguy / (the OP) finds what he needs in life to get leveled out and made content with all that can and all that cannot be knows by one's self. The worst case scenario is fear and paranoia making an exacerbated danger level for one's self and/or other people.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fink
#22 Posted : 8/13/2023 11:11:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I like this thread only because it makes me appreciate the individual expressions of consciousness much more than I worry about the truth of any one element of it. Global communications advance of the last 100 years is having a profound influence on what being a human becomes.

OP consciousness was expressing something in a particular mental state that has not changed for hundreds of thousands of years. Could be all true or all lies. Either option portrays classic human behaviours that need love and care to handle. But the medium of communication changes everything about where, when and to who OP can express. So we create the term 'troll' to categorize a wide variety of questionable expressions of consciousness displayed by humans that we will never look in the eye.

The development seems clear, that up until this communications explosion our odd expressions would have been local. The witnesses would be more likely to be able to offer some effective help. More likely to actually care.

Since the comms boom we are becoming increasingly more likely to express anonymously to strangers who will not be able to help very effectively. Less help, less care, less survival, less of that specific behaviour globally

We've hyper accelerated a process of natural selection to weed out certain mental states/personality analogs in evolutionary terms. That is the function of global comms. Its a hugely powerful accelerant.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

PREV12