We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT ruined my reputation Options

Reality warper
#1 Posted : 12/22/2022 2:15:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I havent smoked dmt in years,but i was doing so about 6-8years ago.

I wasnt having full blown intense sessions,i was pretty careful.however,i was having rather peculiar experiences!

for instance,i would be in the middle of an experience with my eyes closed then i would open them and find myself performing hand mudras....spontaneously! i wasnt consciously doing it.

I told my girlfriend at the time and i told her what happened,and she said NO,YOUR DOING IT ALL.i didnt articulate well enough and i wish i kept my mouth fucking shut,we're not together anymore though.I think she told people this and i believe people think im a nutcase because of it.

be carefu who you share your experiences with!!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 12/22/2022 2:41:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, hand gestures like automated, but only seldom I catch myself doing this like "hey look my hands are doing this, this is awesome". On purpose it works too, to initiate the gestures and let it take over from there what the hands exactly like to do. Same with sort of alien talk actually, sometimes babbling completely odd like brrr tingtak swieuwww poughtaktiloo, and it's fast Laughing . Never got direct meaning out of it though, it just flows so natural Pleased

Jonnyguru
#3 Posted : 12/22/2022 4:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very true.. be careful who you share any of this sort of information with.. friends, family, people you work with.. not everybody needs to know what you're doing while you're alone..

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 12/22/2022 6:09:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'd blame ignorance more than DMT.

Ignorance about the safety of telling your girlfriend (you can't really be blamed for that now can you).
Ignorance of your girlfriend in denying your experience. Also her ignorance in telling others (if that's what happened).
And ignorance on the part of everyone who listened to her and allowed their thinking of you to be colored as a result.

Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 12/23/2022 12:09:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Heck i get the mudra thing too, and talking in tongues, weird body positions, tantric experiences, mystical experiences, strange seemingly magickal experiences, it seems relatively common.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 1/1/2023 3:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Thankfully, my family are pretty open-minded, and not dismissive of what my path has shown me.

I have gratitude for my mom in this regard as well. I actually stay with her and my sister to help them out. But one time I was experiencing a cataclysmic depressive wave, and she said "maybe you should smoalk some of that DMT stuff that helps you so much."

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

m3dt3ch
#7 Posted : 1/1/2023 10:29:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a similar experience here, doing LSD with my ex. I smoked some weed which I hadn't done on psychedelics yet and everything blacked out. I sort of regained consciousness and it was like time had crashed and was gradually accelerating from a really slow framerate, then when it sped up enough again I realised I was talking really fast like I was possessed, but had no idea what I had been saying. When I did realise the talking then stopped and I asked what the fuck I was on about, don't think she could tell either.

She also spread a bunch of lies about me after we broke up. Some people are just toxic and like to damage things, it's sad and you're definitely not alone in being a victim of that.

the red squirrel
#8 Posted : 1/20/2023 11:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Honestly, I've come to a point in my life where I no longer really care about the opinions of people who are wilfully ignorant and dismissive of things they have zero experience of.
If my explanation of personal experiences make them think less of me (or whatever), then this is an easy way to filter out people in my life who I really don't need.

I completely agree with OrangeEnergy. The 'wastefull' time and energy you spend pinkering about other people opinions could be used to persue your own projects. Which is ultimately the thing that matters most (or maybe almost).
May there be peace and love and perfection throughout all creation
~ John Coltrane