We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WOW Best trip yet! Options

Morrison1976
#1 Posted : 12/13/2022 8:07:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jesus christ! I went to many different places!

Had nick cave album ghostine playing in the backround and it sounded amazing. But the strange this is, i started taking it at 11pm, and when I finished, it was 1am in the morning!

Everytime I was coming down, I would take another hit! I do not know if I fell asleep in-between, but was constantly there in dmt land! I used a vape, which made it easier.

Saw many entities, and went to many places!

What I remember

Amazing fractals and colours.

Went to this place which seemed to have lots of entities, and they were showing me so much love.

Went to this place which seemed like an underground relm with big buildings and a sense I knew the place.

Weirdest place I went to was this place made of gingerbread. The houses, people, but I felt I knew them.

A few times I did not know I took dmt, but the music kind of guided me.

Few things a saw I did not like, but shifted away from them or opened my eyes.

When I did open my eyes, it took me a while to remember this reality, but when i did, I closed my eyes and was back there!

Two bloody hours! How is that possible?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 12/13/2022 10:20:56 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Glad you enjoyed. When you say vape, do you mean e-juice? Have any details on the device/e-juice/settings?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Morrison1976
#3 Posted : 12/13/2022 10:58:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Basically the person I get it from, already has it in pen vape. So all ready to use. Like a light brown liquid. Being from Brighton (uk) I have found it hard to get DMT, and when I have, it's just the crystals. This way is do much easier.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 12/13/2022 8:10:37 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Morrison1976 wrote:
Basically the person I get it from, already has it in pen vape. So all ready to use. Like a light brown liquid. Being from Brighton (uk) I have found it hard to get DMT, and when I have, it's just the crystals. This way is do much easier.

You can ask how it is made and share that info if you want. The details of the method that gave intense/long vaping sessions without sublingual harmalas could be value added to the community.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Morrison1976
#5 Posted : 12/13/2022 8:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

J could asked. Looking at it, it's a light brown liquid. I cannot believe I started at 11 and when I finally came out fully, it was 1am. Mind you, when I could feel myself coming back, h would take another hit. But the two hours flew by. J do not know ifit may have fallen asleep partly through it, but I do not think I did.