We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Mescaline: Kash AB HCl and Cielo Extraction Attempts(update: Extractions Complete) +New extractions Options

Loveall
#141 Posted : 1/31/2023 7:13:17 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Madhattress wrote:
Some super fluffy crystals incoming ☁️❄️

Reused solvent?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Madhattress
#142 Posted : 1/31/2023 7:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Madhattress wrote:
Some super fluffy crystals incoming ☁️❄️

Reused solvent?

No this was fresh EA.

My next extraction will be using reused solvent.
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Madhattress
#143 Posted : 2/1/2023 8:37:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are some pictures of my most recent extractions. Super fluffy Smile

This one came to 2.9 Grams, so quite happy with the outcome of this batch.

Madhattress attached the following image(s):
20230201_101047.jpg (1,493kb) downloaded 316 time(s).
20230201_101749.jpg (1,219kb) downloaded 315 time(s).
20230201_101548 (1).jpg (2,739kb) downloaded 314 time(s).
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Nachooo
#144 Posted : 2/1/2023 5:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome...Nubes en el Cielo...

Madhattress
#145 Posted : 2/3/2023 6:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I would post some pictures of some of my big cacti that keep gifting me with flowers.

Smile

20230203_085108.jpg (1,957kb) downloaded 239 time(s).
20230203_085146.jpg (1,422kb) downloaded 236 time(s).

Loveall
#146 Posted : 2/3/2023 8:17:37 AM

❤️‍🔥

Beautiful. I wonder what would happen if fruit/flowers would be extracted 🤔

Loveall
#147 Posted : 2/3/2023 8:20:19 AM

❤️‍🔥

Nachooo wrote:
Awesome...Nubes en el Cielo...

Love this! Gonna start calling the mass of dried xtals in the filter "la nube"

"Gracias San Pedro por la Nube del Cielo" 😅😂🤣

Madhattress
#148 Posted : 2/3/2023 9:47:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Beautiful. I wonder what would happen if fruit/flowers would be extracted 🤔

Haha imagine 😁 someone should do it for science! 😂 🌵🌵🌵🌸

Madhattress
#149 Posted : 2/3/2023 9:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a picture of my current extract that i used reused Ethyl Acetate. This is about 3 hours after adding citric acid.

20230203_114542.jpg (1,199kb) downloaded 213 time(s).

Loveall
#150 Posted : 2/3/2023 12:29:51 PM

❤️‍🔥

Looks good. After 4 to 5 reuses I started seeing the xtals become more flaky (picture in the TEK). The effects are the same, seems like only a cosmetic change.

Reusing EA is saightforward and sustainable 💚

Madhattress
#151 Posted : 2/3/2023 1:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Looks good. After 4 to 5 reuses I started seeing the xtals become more flaky (picture in the TEK). They effects are the same, seems like only a cosmetic change.

interesting that the Xtals start changing.

But yes, I am happy that i can reuse because I have so much and not exactly sure what I would do with it otherwise haha. Plus now I don't have to keep reordering the whole time so my extractions are costing me pretty much nothing but my time Big grin

Not gonna lie, i feel like a wizard 😄😂

Loveall
#152 Posted : 2/3/2023 2:04:30 PM

❤️‍🔥

Madhattress wrote:
Loveall wrote:
Looks good. After 4 to 5 reuses I started seeing the xtals become more flaky (picture in the TEK). They effects are the same, seems like only a cosmetic change.

But yes, I am happy that i can reuse because I have so much and not exactly sure what I would do with it otherwise haha. Plus now I don't have to keep reordering the whole time so my extractions are costing me pretty much nothing but my time Big grin

Reusing the solvent feels like magical witchcraft because not much gets used other than some water, lime, citric acid, and washing soda to keep on getting xtals from cacti 🧙🧙‍♂️✨

Madhattress
#153 Posted : 2/3/2023 2:16:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Madhattress wrote:
Loveall wrote:

Reusing the solvent feels like magical witchcraft because not much gets used other than some water, lime, citric acid, and washing soda to keep on getting xtals from cacti 🧙🧙‍♂️✨

Its awesome that i can reuse 🔥🔥 everything about this tek is just amazing. Im a little obsessed 😂 getting quite the stock going for myself 😁🌵 I am actually happy i only found it now because i was able to grow my cacti collection these last few years. I luckily havnt even made a dent yet 🤗🌵

Not gonna lie, i feel like a witch with my brews 😂

Loveall
#154 Posted : 2/3/2023 4:08:57 PM

❤️‍🔥

You totally are a which! Enjoy the magic ✨😊

Madhattress
#155 Posted : 2/3/2023 6:29:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
You totally are a which! Enjoy the magic ✨😊

🧙‍♀️ 🪄 🧹

Madhattress
#156 Posted : 2/7/2023 6:14:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some pics of this cactus that keeps on giving this year. 🌸🌸🌸

20230207_075822.jpg (1,591kb) downloaded 121 time(s).
20230207_080201.jpg (4,120kb) downloaded 120 time(s).
20230207_075742.jpg (1,955kb) downloaded 121 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#157 Posted : 2/7/2023 9:03:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the pics. This is now officially a megathread! LoveLoveLove

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Twilight Person
#158 Posted : 2/12/2023 6:18:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These crystal pictures are just too beautiful.

After some time of reading TEKs and now seeing the CIELO TEK I want to try this too.

What is the benefit of using Citric Acid apart from Sulfuric Acid? It is way less dangerous and even easier accessible. But apart from this for the TEK it makes no difference right?

And about Cactus Growing:

In an average european climate I guess summer is just perfect for cactus growing outside. But what about rain? Of course we dont have too much in summer, but still more than in desert. Would I need to get a cactus inside if I see a huge summer-storm approaching the horizon?

EDIT:

I read the EXTRACT-Step here

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/CIELO

So it says mixing EA with the paste. I guess the better I mix the more effective this step will be. How about using a kitchen-mixer like you use when making cakes? Or any kind of dough. Put both together and start BRRRRRT? Then put into French Press to remove EA.

I guess with hand the mixing will not be maximized like with that machine? But would the consistency allow this go-to kitchen machine? Or would it result in a desaster Big grin
~ O ~

Loveall
#159 Posted : 2/13/2023 2:34:08 AM

❤️‍🔥

Twilight Person wrote:
These crystal pictures are just too beautiful.

After some time of reading TEKs and now seeing the CIELO TEK I want to try this too.

What is the benefit of using Citric Acid apart from Sulfuric Acid? It is way less dangerous and even easier accessible. But apart from this for the TEK it makes no difference right?

And about Cactus Growing:

In an average european climate I guess summer is just perfect for cactus growing outside. But what about rain? Of course we dont have too much in summer, but still more than in desert. Would I need to get a cactus inside if I see a huge summer-storm approaching the horizon?

EDIT:

I read the EXTRACT-Step here

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/CIELO

So it says mixing EA with the paste. I guess the better I mix the more effective this step will be. How about using a kitchen-mixer like you use when making cakes? Or any kind of dough. Put both together and start BRRRRRT? Then put into French Press to remove EA.

I guess with hand the mixing will not be maximized like with that machine? But would the consistency allow this go-to kitchen machine? Or would it result in a desaster Big grin

We did try sulfuric, especially at the beginning. Take a look at the first pages of the development thread. The issue is that commercial sulfuric has water and eventually formed a goo, but initially one can get xtals. One could try more concentrated sulfuric to work but that may also react with the solvent, IDK. A sulfuric/IPA solution may work for salting, but that is not very over the counter.

Cactus is fine with rain, that should not be an issue. It doesn't like cold though.

I think some people have used mixers. Someone mentioned it the threads. However, a disaster could happen and you could form an emulsion with really fast mixing, especially if your initial paste is on the wet side. I recommend following the TEK as written first, then deviate from that with your ideas once you get the crystals at least once.

Cheers and good luck.

Madhattress
#160 Posted : 2/13/2023 7:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some cool new cuttings i got this weekend from a breeder 😀😀 amped to also finally have some brigessi to add to my garden. 🌵🌵🤗

I also got some Brigessi cross seeds that i am going to attempt to grow as well as some peyote seeds.
20230213_094152.jpg (4,308kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
20230213_094208.jpg (4,654kb) downloaded 59 time(s).

«PREV678910NEXT»