We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV101112
Mescaline: Kash AB HCl and Cielo Extraction Attempts(update: Extractions Complete) +New extractions Options

Madhattress
#221 Posted : 5/19/2023 2:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Madhattress wrote:
Another successful extraction complete 🙂 this was a 100g from a mix of pachanoi and peruvian a good friend brought for me to extract.

I have another 150g cactus extraction going at the moment and should be ready in 2 days.

Love having a diary thread to post from my first extraction to now. Will have to write up a pdf soon about yields to post on the Endlessness yield thread 🙂👽

Wow, xtala look amazing. The data will be a great contribution 🙏. Hope you have some aging skews in there to further quantity that effect. Also anything we can learn about growing conditions, etc.

Thanks Loveall Smile I will try my best at adding any information I have and hopefully some of it can be useful. It will take me a while to write up about all of these extractions but if it can be of help then I am happy to do it.
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Madhattress
#222 Posted : 5/22/2023 1:07:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Super amped about my latest extraction!

I used a 150grams of cactus powder and it gave me 5.79g of mescaline citrate.

Great yield!

Some pics....
Madhattress attached the following image(s):
20230522_140121.jpg (3,040kb) downloaded 280 time(s).
20230522_140128.jpg (3,379kb) downloaded 283 time(s).
20230522_134609.jpg (2,998kb) downloaded 280 time(s).
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Loveall
#223 Posted : 5/23/2023 2:08:51 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Wow, 3.9% yield. Any more info on the cactus and /or grow/stress conditions? Congrats and love the updates.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Madhattress
#224 Posted : 5/23/2023 8:18:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Wow, 3.9% yield. Any more info on the cactus and /or grow/stress conditions? Congrats and love the updates.

Hi Loveall,

Here is a pic of the cuts I used, i kept their heads for replanting. They were from the same family/clone from mother.

These are more peruvian again. (I think they were the same family as that other peruvian that yielded so well last time)

They are quite a few years old. Not 100% sure the exact age, i would say 3-4 years or so. They were used right after cutting and had no dark rest period. They are very happy and healthy when they were cut.

They get approximately 8 months of summer and even in winter the sunshine isnt too bad in south africa. Definitely had no stress in its life. They get watered regularly(id say atleast once a week), except in winter because we have rainy winters so they get more rain in winter. I can imagine if it had dark rest and/or stress it would probably yield a lot more.
20230523_091101.jpg (4,692kb) downloaded 251 time(s).

Madhattress
#225 Posted : 5/23/2023 8:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:

From what I am realising, is that I think here where i stay, the cacti generally have very good yields on average. Even cacti that friends bring me always yield well. I'm not even sure if we get PC here, I think that is probably more in the US.

We are very blessed here to have such good growing conditions for them as well, they grow so much each year. I still have barely made a dent in my collection that i have at home. Luckily i also have so many friends that are cacti enthusiasts, so I sometimes get cacti from them to do extractions as well. Which is great because it gives me the opportunity to do many extractions which I love doing no matter how many times i have done it, it doesn't get boring. Laughing

Niccolai Pakalolo
#226 Posted : 5/24/2023 1:59:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just completed my first CIELO tek with 91g powder from ss02 and Lumberjack with a 4.76g yield. it just looks a bit suspect to me as it doesn't look like any other pics of finished product that I have seen. I crushed it and washed it in 300ml of fresh EA thinking there might still be CA in there, and there was very little change in how it looks. doesn't this look a bit too chunky?
Niccolai Pakalolo attached the following image(s):
PXL_20230523_002325545.jpg (2,485kb) downloaded 218 time(s).

Loveall
#227 Posted : 5/24/2023 7:20:49 AM

❤️‍🔥

If you shake the jar during salting product can look wildly variable.

There is no CA in the product if you follow the TEK. You can dissolve 5 more grams of CA in the salted extract (if you still have it) to convince yourself.

That yield is possible.

Niccolai Pakalolo
#228 Posted : 5/26/2023 6:13:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I still have the salted extract and about 18 hours ago, I added about 1 g of citric acid monohydrate. It appears that none of it has dissolved, even with much agitation. about 12 hours ago, I powdered some of the citric acid, about 1 g, and added that to about 400ml of fresh EA in a separate jar. that also appears to be undissolved.. do I conclude at this point that there is something wrong with the CA and/or EA?

Loveall
#229 Posted : 5/26/2023 7:35:02 PM

❤️‍🔥

Niccolai Pakalolo wrote:
I still have the salted extract and about 18 hours ago, I added about 1 g of citric acid monohydrate. It appears that none of it has dissolved, even with much agitation. about 12 hours ago, I powdered some of the citric acid, about 1 g, and added that to about 400ml of fresh EA in a separate jar. that also appears to be undissolved.. do I conclude at this point that there is something wrong with the CA and/or EA?

No, give it time. Is this fresh EA?

Niccolai Pakalolo
#230 Posted : 5/26/2023 8:14:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The 2nd jar with the powdered ca is in fresh ea .

Madhattress
#231 Posted : 6/29/2023 6:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys 💚

Thought i would share how blessed i was today. My best friend who loves cactus as much as i do was gifted all this cactus by someone who didnt want it and is sharing it with me. We are both going to be doing many extractions in the next while. Feeling so blessed by the cacti gods.😊

I already did a test on some of this cactus and got 3.3g per 100g from what i extracted.

Just want to share because it was such a blessing.

Here are some pics.

IMG-20230629-WA0017.jpg (233kb) downloaded 148 time(s).
IMG-20230629-WA0016.jpg (273kb) downloaded 146 time(s).
IMG-20230629-WA0015.jpg (419kb) downloaded 146 time(s).
IMG-20230629-WA0014.jpg (362kb) downloaded 148 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#232 Posted : 6/29/2023 11:40:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hurdling Furdle! You lucky bunny! That's like a small forest there (and, steady as she goes...)

Hope you can get those roots planted soon. Looks like you have some awesome specimens for your collection.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Madhattress
#233 Posted : 6/30/2023 8:14:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hurdling Furdle! You lucky bunny! That's like a small forest there (and, steady as she goes...)

Hope you can get those roots planted soon. Looks like you have some awesome specimens for your collection.

I know! So happy to add some of these beauties to my collection and then some for extracting. My collection will be thriving with the addition of some of these. Love Can't wait to plant them out!

It is winter season here now so as soon as winter is done I have a big collection of cool seed crosses i am starting in spring. So i am hoping in around 5 years time I should have around close to 500+ cactiBig grin Laughing

Madhattress
#234 Posted : 8/11/2023 8:20:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys 🙂 just thoughts i would share this beautiful extraction. This is the xtal formation after 16hrs since salting with citric acid. This is a 2 liter container with 200g of Tricho peru.

20230811_091127.jpg (4,512kb) downloaded 103 time(s).
20230811_091153.jpg (5,905kb) downloaded 106 time(s).

Madhattress
#235 Posted : 8/11/2023 2:25:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Closeups Smile
20230811_152149.jpg (1,413kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
20230811_152208.jpg (1,706kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
20230811_152200.jpg (1,867kb) downloaded 86 time(s).

Kash
#236 Posted : 8/12/2023 7:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Madhattress wrote:
Closeups Smile

Wow I have missed alot over the last year, love this thread and your latest extract looks beautiful! Read the whole thread and it was a great night lol.

I am truly envious of your rich cacti trove Madhat, if only I was in a more non-freezing climate like yours where it's possible to plant these sacred plants in the ground. We make our own paths in life though and I may need to make the move to truly allow my cacti collection to literally blossom like yours.

It was cool hearing your report about the 600mg citrate camping. How did you dose? My favorite means is usually taking a 150mg HCl cap at a time and allow yourself to acclimate until you get the right feeling. If you take all of them at once it can get overwhelming imho experience. After 3 things get pretty wild peaking into the alternate dimensions hah. Cacti is truly a benevolent and great teacher and so much less stressful than alternatives.

You have done alot of great looking work. Not sure how the rules are over there in Africa, I hope you are being safe and not attracting too much attention to yourself with the large garden and more contributions. Stay safe brother. Smile
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

shroombee
#237 Posted : 8/12/2023 11:46:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kash wrote:
How did you dose? My favorite means is usually taking a 150mg HCl cap at a time and allow yourself to acclimate until you get the right feeling. If you take all of them at once it can get overwhelming imho experience. After 3 things get pretty wild peaking into the alternate dimensions hah. Cacti is truly a benevolent and great teacher and so much less stressful than alternatives.

How much time do you wait in between taking caps?

Madhattress
#238 Posted : 10/17/2023 9:45:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kash wrote:
Madhattress wrote:
Closeups Smile

Wow I have missed alot over the last year, love this thread and your latest extract looks beautiful! Read the whole thread and it was a great night lol.

I am truly envious of your rich cacti trove Madhat, if only I was in a more non-freezing climate like yours where it's possible to plant these sacred plants in the ground. We make our own paths in life though and I may need to make the move to truly allow my cacti collection to literally blossom like yours.

It was cool hearing your report about the 600mg citrate camping. How did you dose? My favorite means is usually taking a 150mg HCl cap at a time and allow yourself to acclimate until you get the right feeling. If you take all of them at once it can get overwhelming imho experience. After 3 things get pretty wild peaking into the alternate dimensions hah. Cacti is truly a benevolent and great teacher and so much less stressful than alternatives.

You have done alot of great looking work. Not sure how the rules are over there in Africa, I hope you are being safe and not attracting too much attention to yourself with the large garden and more contributions. Stay safe brother. Smile

Hey Kash, sorry for the late response, been quite busy the last two months! Glad you had a good read of the threadLaughing Big grin

Awww i must say i am soooo thankful as well that i live in as a climate that allows me to grow these beautiful specimens to their full potential Love They really do grow wild here if you allow them. I hope one day you get to live in an environment that allows you do to the same Smile Im planning on starting many seedlings soon as we are in spring here at the moment. Planning for all my future endeavoursBig grin

As for the 600mg dose when i went camping at the time, how i dosed was 600mg all at once. So the first day was 600mg and then the second day also 600mg.... but on the second day the mescaline hits sooooo much stronger than on the first day. It feels almost double as strong. I tested the theory again with the same friends again with another camping weekend and it was exactly the same on the second dose. So found that really interesting. I am actually going to be doing the same this weekend so will post another trip report on the 2 day mescaline adventureBig grin

Yes Cacti really have healed me so much mentally, especially in the last year as I have suffered from Anxiety for the last few years and since my extractions and being able to trip more often than drinking the tea, it really has helped tremendously in my mindset and i do not have anxiety as often as i had it before.

Thanks Kash, no i am completely safe this sideSmile I have a private, walled in garden(as most houses here are like that). Always being safe though regardless.

Anyways, I hope you keep well and stay safe as well Smile

«PREV101112