We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV9101112NEXT
Mescaline: Kash AB HCl and Cielo Extraction Attempts(update: Extractions Complete) +New extractions Options

modern
#201 Posted : 3/31/2023 7:36:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd say that is a pachanoi not peruvianus the longer spines don't automatically mean peruvianus.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#202 Posted : 3/31/2023 9:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madhattress

Holy Macaroni Batgirl! That is quite the amazing picture. Nice looking PT. (I'm assuming you are female from your handle. If not, just swap out Holy Macaroni Batman! with the above. ;-))

Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

merkin
#203 Posted : 4/1/2023 6:55:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

modern wrote:
I'd say that is a pachanoi not peruvianus the longer spines don't automatically mean peruvianus.

It's hard to tell from the pics but I think it's a Peruvian. They have one feature that is very distinct from Pachanoi ime and that is they grow upwards with a sort of a 'wave' - a slight left/right alternating bend - about 500mm apart. It's very obvious when they are quite tall, but you can see when they're over a metre. Also I have never seen a Pach with such long spines, but that doesn't mean there aren't any 😎 I have a Pachanoi with quite long spines but it contains very little mescaline.

I have two types of Peruvian although they seem to be 3 - a long spine, a 'medium' spine and a very short spine (since the 'medium' and 'short spine' were both bought as 'short spine' maybe the difference is simply positioning in the garden and time in the earth as opposed to pots idk).

I look forward to testing the Peruvians one day, but would rather let them grow a bit for now. I have plenty clones of my trusty Bridgesii to fuel my extraction endeavours ❤️

Tear Strips Off
#204 Posted : 4/10/2023 12:22:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Would you say that CIELO is your preferred method now? I have also the chemical for Kash's. But the CIELO tek seems more promising.

merkin
#205 Posted : 4/10/2023 8:47:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me, 110%.

The titration part of the HCl A/B is very tricky, especially for the unexperienced kitchen kemist, and my result was always some or other form of 'sanchez'. Plus the whole procedure takes quite a while to complete as well.

The CIELO experience is awesomely simple and relatively fast. I don't mind the EA smell (vs xylene or toluene) and it's damn near foolproof once you get the hang of it. The product is awesome, beautiful clear/white fluffy bunches of needle crystals (citrate) and with up to 800mg bioassay I have not had any nausea nor any of the sedative effect I got with the sanchez.

CIELO is going to be the trigger of a mescaline rennaissance imho ❤️.

Madhattress
#206 Posted : 4/12/2023 11:01:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone Smile

So I just came here to write a trip report.

Over the weekend I took some mescaline on Saturday and Sunday, both days at 650mg Citrate.

These were honestly some my favourite experiences I have had yet. I took these doses with 2 of my friends who embarked on these journeys with me. We were camping in one of my favourite forests and it made all the difference to be somewhere with such big open spaces rather than at home.

On the first day we took the 650mg dose each at around 12pm and the next 650mg dose the following day at 1pm and what I found interesting is that on the second day the dose hit so much stronger than we anticipated compared to the first day.

The first day was beautiful but it was amazing how much stronger the visuals were for all of us on the second day. So I am sure this must have something to do with some of the mescaline still being in my system from the previous day? It was a very unexpected but happy surprise.

This was probably one of my favourite trips to date and I honestly cant remember when last I have laughed so much. We found ourselves star fishing in open fields by a river, watching trees and clouds go by and in just absolute bliss. The visuals were just absolutely spectacular in the right setting.

I will never forget this experience and I am feeling such an afterglow this week, reminiscing over the experience.

Anyways, i just want to say I appreciate all of you who have helped me along the way to be able to make this beautiful soul medicine at home. Smile Love

“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Madhattress
#207 Posted : 4/25/2023 10:29:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another good extraction completed 👌🙂 this was also extracted from peruvian. 🌵

Madhattress attached the following image(s):
20230425_110359.jpg (3,017kb) downloaded 233 time(s).
20230425_110444.jpg (1,025kb) downloaded 232 time(s).
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Toshido
#208 Posted : 4/25/2023 4:03:13 PM

Research & Development

Might need a bigger scale my friend! Hahah.

Also, how would you compare 650mg of citrate to say 3.5g of cubensis? I've never done mescaline HCl or Citrate. I really don't want to over do it as I'm not as avid a tripper as I used to be. I was gonna do 200mg but that seems like it might not do anything. I'd like some wonderful visuals, but I would also like to be able to perform tasks like building a fire.

My friends and I are going camping in a few weeks so it's nice to know that our citrate is working well in the woods!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Madhattress
#209 Posted : 4/25/2023 4:19:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Toshido wrote:
Might need a bigger scale my friend! Hahah.

Also, how would you compare 650mg of citrate to say 3.5g of cubensis? I've never done mescaline HCl or Citrate. I really don't want to over do it as I'm not as avid a tripper as I used to be. I was gonna do 200mg but that seems like it might not do anything. I'd like some wonderful visuals, but I would also like to be able to perform tasks like building a fire.

My friends and I are going camping in a few weeks so it's nice to know that our citrate is working well in the woods!

Haha this one is actually not that small. But mescaline citrate is so fluffy and takes up alot of space 🤣

200mg of citrate would be just over threashold so i dont think that dose will give you what you want in terms of visuals.

I think a 650mg dose would in my opinion be much more manageable than 3.5g of mushrooms. I find it the most manageable of all the psychedelics, such as lsd,shrooms,dmt ect. (up to a certain point like when you do much larger doses)

For me i can definitely still function and do tasks at that dose and still be compos mentis.

Toshido
#210 Posted : 4/25/2023 4:32:33 PM

Research & Development

Madhattress wrote:

200mg of citrate would be just over threashold so i dont think that dose will give you what you want in terms of visuals.

I think a 650mg dose would in my opinion be more much more manageable than 3.5g of mushrooms. I find it the most manageable of all the psychedelic such as lsd,shrooms,dmt ect. (up to a certain point like when you do much larger doses)

For me i can definitely still function and do tasks at that dose and still be compos mentis.

Ok sweet thank you for that. Maybe I'll just make some 200, 400, and 600mg capsules and put them in separate baggies that way we can choose depending on how we feel that day.

If you were to re-dose what would be the perfect time to do so, probably around the peak? 2 hours in?

I'll probably do 400mg then choose my re-dose in 2 hours.

I feel like I saw a chart with a breakdown on HCl vs Citrate somewhere.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Madhattress
#211 Posted : 4/25/2023 4:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Toshido wrote:
Madhattress wrote:

I think a 650mg dose would in my opinion be more much more manageable than 3.5g of mushrooms. I find it the most manageable of all the psychedelic such as lsd,shrooms,dmt ect. (up to a certain point like when you do much larger doses)

Ok sweet thank you for that. Maybe I'll just make some 200, 400, and 600mg capsules and put them in separate baggies that way we can choose depending on how we feel that day.

If you were to re-dose what would be the perfect time to do so, probably around the peak? 2 hours in?

I'll probably do 400mg then choose my re-dose in 2 hours.

I feel like I saw a chart with a breakdown on HCl vs Citrate somewhere.

Yeah, do that and see how you feel. Id say maybe between 2 and 3 hours in to redose before the peak 🙂 400mg will be super manageable i think.

Citrate is 61% to the HCl.

Toshido
#212 Posted : 4/25/2023 4:51:12 PM

Research & Development

Oops yup I found it right here.

Monomescaline Citrate: 61%

So 300mg HCl is equivalent to 483mg of Citrate which Erowid says 300-500 is common to strong dose in HCl. So 200-500 HCl is 483-805mg Citrate. So yeah 650 seems to be right in the middle of that. I'll do 500 then and then redose with 200 if I want to! I'll report back in a few weeks.
Toshido attached the following image(s):
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 11.45.10 AM.png (38kb) downloaded 194 time(s).

shroombee
#213 Posted : 4/25/2023 7:48:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madhattress wrote:

I agree 650 mg of mescaline citrate is more manageable (and more predictable) than 3.5g of mushrooms. Mescaline is relatively gentle and has a wide "safe dosage" range. It's hard to take too much unless you're purposely trying to do so.

Toshido
#214 Posted : 4/25/2023 10:22:41 PM

Research & Development

Hey Shroombee, my fellow Nexian friend, Artificer, PMed me one of your trip report threads because I was asking him what Mescaline was like in the chat, and it was a very helpful read, you described it well.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=98420

I haven't done a long duration psychedelic trip in many years, but during my phase of exploration 10-15 years ago I probably did mushrooms 75 times and LSD 50 times. So it was nice to listen to your report. But your 500mg Citrate you said felt like 300mg HCl and that it was pretty weak. I also weigh 250lbs so not sure if weight has anything to do with it, back in my tripping days I was a twig at 170lbs lol.

I've always been heavily researching (as best I can) the differences between tryptamines like Psilocybin and LSD vs phenethylamines like Mescaline and MDMA and it's helped me to understand more how the two differ.

I'm a big fan of MDMA so I'm feeling a little more comfortable trying a 650mg dose of citrate. I'm not trying to get kicked in the ass so I still feel like 500mg might be my speed for an introduction, and then maybe adding 200mg if I'm like "Oh ok this is child's play!". You can put it in, but you can't take it out... so I do want to be careful considering I haven't had a long duration trip in so long, I've mainly sticked to DMT freebase the last 5 years as I enjoy the short duration because of how busy life is.

It being more of an empathetic, warm, smooth kind of MDMA feeling has me very excited to try it now. I just think I'm kind of over the whole spun out of my mind LSD experiences, although I still would like to get back intro mushrooms at some point, I'm super eager to explore my mind and ESPECIALLY the visuals that come with mescaline.

I have xtals forming right now via CIELO so I'm xtra pumped Pleased

shroombee
#215 Posted : 4/26/2023 12:02:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Toshido wrote:
Hey Shroombee, my fellow Nexian friend, Artificer, PMed me one of your trip report threads because I was asking him what Mescaline was like in the chat, and it was a very helpful read, you described it well.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=98420

I haven't done a long duration psychedelic trip in many years, but during my phase of exploration 10-15 years ago I probably did mushrooms 75 times and LSD 50 times. So it was nice to listen to your report. But your 500mg Citrate you said felt like 300mg HCl and that it was pretty weak. I also weigh 250lbs so not sure if weight has anything to do with it, back in my tripping days I was a twig at 170lbs lol.

On an early bioassay of 500 mg citrate, I expected it to be like 500 mg HCl, and it was only average. I wouldn't describe it as weak though. Later we figured out that 500 mg citrate is more like 300 mg HCl, thus explaining the average trip. I'm also a little insensitive to mescaline, so need a bit more than most. Adding the 200 mg THH made the 500 mg citrate notably stronger, which is why I posted a trip report.

I gave ~600 mg citrate to a couple friends (two sisters, about 120 lbs each) who were new to mescaline and who wanted to have a deep journey. Intense spiritual orgasm and waves of emotion followed. So 500-600 mg citrate is certainly enough for some people. They later told me it was almost too much.

Quote:
I'm a big fan of MDMA so I'm feeling a little more comfortable trying a 650mg dose of citrate. I'm not trying to get kicked in the ass so I still feel like 500mg might be my speed for an introduction, and then maybe adding 200mg if I'm like "Oh ok this is child's play!". You can put it in, but you can't take it out... so I do want to be careful considering I haven't had a long duration trip in so long, I've mainly sticked to DMT freebase the last 5 years as I enjoy the short duration because of how busy life is.

It being more of an empathetic, warm, smooth kind of MDMA feeling has me very excited to try it now. I just think I'm kind of over the whole spun out of my mind LSD experiences, although I still would like to get back intro mushrooms at some point, I'm super eager to explore my mind and ESPECIALLY the visuals that come with mescaline.

I have xtals forming right now via CIELO so I'm xtra pumped Pleased

With your past experience with shrooms and LSD, plus recent DMT, you should be totally fine with 650 mg citrate. It won't hit you like if you were taking too many shrooms, where the shrooms suddenly hit all at once and you're like "oh shit". And normal dosages of mescaline don't have the paranoia or thought-loops with shrooms or LSD. It's a gentle teacher. For me, mescaline can take 3+ hours before I'm really feeling the trip. If you want to redose, I'd advise holding off until at least a few hours have passed and you have a good feel for how the mescaline is working for you.

Have fun, let us know how it goes!

Introspection
#216 Posted : 5/1/2023 9:28:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How is the taste of Monomescaline Citrate dissolved in water? Is it doable to just chug it? Or should I buy some capsules for consumption instead? How well does it even dissolve? How much water would I need for 800mg roughly?

Madhattress
#217 Posted : 5/1/2023 9:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Introspection wrote:
How is the taste of Monomescaline Citrate dissolved in water? Is it doable to just chug it? Or should I buy some capsules for consumption instead? How well does it even dissolve? How much water would I need for 800mg roughly?

Yeah i have thrown it in some water before and drank it, but it does taste horribly bitter. It does disolve completely. I usually do around 1/3 glass water. But i do prefer to capsulate them.

Madhattress
#218 Posted : 5/16/2023 8:54:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just thought id post a picture of a new extraction im doing with some cactus a friend brought me.

I threw in the citric acid around 6 hours ago and looking so beautiful already! excited to see this one on day 3😊

20230516_215223.jpg (3,648kb) downloaded 73 time(s).
20230516_215119.jpg (3,869kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
20230516_202045.jpg (1,097kb) downloaded 72 time(s).

Madhattress
#219 Posted : 5/19/2023 1:06:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another successful extraction complete 🙂 this was a 100g from a mix of pachanoi and peruvian a good friend brought for me to extract.

I have another 150g cactus extraction going at the moment and should be ready in 2 days.

Love having a diary thread to post from my first extraction to now. Will have to write up a pdf soon about yields to post on the Endlessness yield thread 🙂👽
20230519_135928.jpg (2,832kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
20230519_135934.jpg (2,990kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
20230519_135953.jpg (1,285kb) downloaded 42 time(s).

Loveall
#220 Posted : 5/19/2023 1:33:55 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Madhattress wrote:
Another successful extraction complete 🙂 this was a 100g from a mix of pachanoi and peruvian a good friend brought for me to extract.

I have another 150g cactus extraction going at the moment and should be ready in 2 days.

Love having a diary thread to post from my first extraction to now. Will have to write up a pdf soon about yields to post on the Endlessness yield thread 🙂👽

Wow, xtala look amazing. The data will be a great contribution 🙏. Hope you have some aging skews in there to further quantity that effect. Also anything we can learn about growing conditions, etc.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

«PREV9101112NEXT