We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
433 mg Mescaline Citrate report Options

Gibson
#1 Posted : 12/3/2022 4:53:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made it using Cielo Tek. Drank in carbonated water in one big gulp. Quite bitter, but there was no nausea the rest of the day.

My girl drank 4gm of psilocybe tea prepared with lime juice at the same time, and disappeared to her room for a couple of hours while I worked on a pc build.

I felt the effects building, and didn't want to miss anything, so occasionally shut my eyes looking for CEVs but there were none noted all day.

At about an hour and a half I laid down on the sofa and had pleasant nap. There were a few brief strange physical sensations and seemingly colorful dreams that didn't stick with me.

I woke from my nap, the wife came out of her room and we hung out and played around with a little music and stuff. She reported her strongest trip up till now.

I feel someone else might have experienced lots of visuals from this dose, but I didn't have enough for that. There was a lot of activity, and it feels healing,

Level 2 effects minus geometry or visual effects.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Fridge
#2 Posted : 12/4/2022 5:12:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Gibson, I am glad you feel it was a healing experience.
I had a similar dose (400mg) last weekend and it was very very noticable, with lots of OEVs, but not really CEVs either. Perhaps because I was hiking which required me to keep my eyes open Big grin . I feel that 500mg and up is were the closed eye visuals will really come out of their hiding places.

I also think the perceived effects differ from person to person and are influenced by many factors. Me being in a natural environment might have been beneficial.
I am surprised that you could take a nap though as I had difficulties just to keep my eyes closed even on 300mg.

Thank you for sharing Smile .
...no need to worry...

Gibson
#3 Posted : 12/5/2022 2:55:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Fridge. Yeah, the come up was later in the day than planned, I had gotten up at 7 and wanted to start around eleven, that turned into 3:30 when we had our drinks. So I had a little snooze at about 5 for half an hour. I wanted to shut my eyes to look for CEVs and that turned into a nice slumber I slipped into.

I hope to try about 550 or 600 next and see what happens. Happy tripping bro