We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Weird DMT trip reports Options

The_Jokerr12
#1 Posted : 11/30/2022 2:10:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So ever since I first started dabbling into psychadelics i was obsessed with them. After a couple years of doing mushrooms and acid pretty heavily I started getting this fascination with DMT the more I learned about it. Back in like 2017 i tried my first dose of DMT the freebase method over tin foil with a straw lol. I never broke through but i had the best trip ever and ever since then i was obsessed and would always try to get a hold of some but i never had a good connect for it so i basically just gave up. Then randomly like 5 years later i see a article that its like super easy to extract it and so i started doing more and more research (thats how i found DMT nexus).

1st extraction and 2nd trip report- for the extraction I followed a video on YouTube and out of 100 G of MHRB i got .3g lol. I took all .3 out of a banger in my bong and i tripped but i don't remember it well. after the trip i just wanted to extract more just to try and get that break through that i wanted so badly.

2nd extraction and 3rd experience- I used Cybs salt tek and it worked great! i got .7 out of 50G of MHRB. This time I had a friend light a oil burner glass pipe for me filled with .4 and i took a couple deep breaths then proceeded to take my first hit.. held it in for around 10 seconds then exhaled then immediately took a 2nd hit and held that for as long as i could then i exhaled and immediately fell to my back on the couch. My friend says i was flailing my arms and legs but i don't remember much of it. But the weird part is as i was coming out of my trip i had this feeling of addiction and that if i do DMT again i would be considered addicted but im not addicted to anything but my love for cannabis. Now i have a long bloodline of addiction but whenever i have had to stop smoking cannabis due to legal issues and work i would be able to stop so easily so i know im not addicted.

My 3rd extraction and i think final and 4th experience- I ended up extracting again using cybs salt tek and it worked wonderful yet again. I ended up taking .5 and turning it to a vape pen cause i hated the fact i had to have someone light the glass pipe. So i turned it into a pen and later that day i planned on taking it so i go and lay in my bed and get into a breathing routine, then i sit up and take 1 deep hit holding it for 10 seconds and i can feel it already after my hit. So i took a second hit and halfway through the hit i just made the decision that i don't want to do it anymore. so i stopped and rode out the mild 5 minute trip that i had and i surprisingly remember it and it wasn't so bad. but in that moment i just decided i don't want to do it no more. Now i have the urge that I want to try and break through one more time but i think i just need to give it up and stick to cannabis. Let me know if you have any advice or similar stories. I would love to hear them all!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 11/30/2022 3:08:46 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

0.3g and 0.4g are twenty times the recomended high dose of 15 to 20mg. Why are you doing that?

You are likely getting more reasonable dosing with a vape pen.

If you ever decide to try again I suggest you don't do massive doses.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 11/30/2022 8:21:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yep - get used to the idea that, in this case, less is more. Blackouts are a sure sign that you've done way too much.

Your first trip was probably better because your dose was - seemingly by pure chance - something in the range of reasonable rather than ridiculous.

It's a bit of a shame that you've wasted the amount of material that you did, seemingly by shifting your decimal point
a step too far to the left. There's no hurry with these things so you'd do well to take a bit more time to check up on matters like dosage and ROA in case you should choose to try again.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

f1
#4 Posted : 12/2/2022 4:47:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alloo,

Sounds like maybe ya need to set some boundries with Cannabis and Hyperspace, as I suspect that is causing some of your blackouts and needing to use more.

Try 3 days, no Cannabis prior and see how she goesss Twisted Evil
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 12/3/2022 10:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Why the all white letters?!? Crying or very sad jk Laughing

As others have already mentioned, your dosages in the second and third report are too high. My first 4 journeys were somewhere between 100mg and 200mg, and I'm not sure how I remember them. However, for the few that I can't remember at all, but I know they occurred and that I went through something, were all entirely too large of doses. Rule of thumb: the more you do the more difficult it can be to remember, all the way to the point of blacking out.

What's a little ironic, you may have broken through already and just don't remember it.

And there's no cause for concern with respect to physical addiction or dependency.

I'd say take a break and ruminate and reflect on if it's something you want to avoid. It's a fantastic molecule, but that doesn't mean it's carefree. After a certain point of working with it, it's likely that you will have to commit more to it in order to compose yourself to keep working with it. It can be scary, and for most people, you never know what you're going to get. I've had nights with more than one experience, each one being entirely different from the others.

Consider your intent. But from where I'm standing, it's more than worth exploring and getting to know.

Also, it's one of those things that you can just give up for; be indefinite. Who knows, you may get curious about it again in 5 years Very happy

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽