We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meeting Ancestors Options

whiro te tipua
#1 Posted : 11/27/2022 8:18:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kia ora whanau

i've broken through on freebase dmt twice and believe that i woke up in a place my culture calls te kore (the abyss/void) with my ancestors looking down at me as i lay on the ground. then there was a shadowy green figure who reached down and grabbed my hand; in doing so he turned into a humanoid form and began taking me through what i can only describe as portals to multiple realms which i thought were alternate realities to my own. we watched. as my other selfs lived their lives on each path that i could or couldn't become.

im interested if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

ngā mihi
whiro

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ZiPhi
#2 Posted : 12/26/2022 1:29:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't say I have experienced anything terribly close to that but I'm interesting in whether or not anyone else has. The one similarity I have experienced is the sensation of breaking through while laying on my back and being greeted by figures that are standing or kneeling near me and looking down with earnestly loving auras. Much like coming back here as reality and convention reassemble themselves and the transitioning adornments condense back into our Newtonian-bound laws and environmental constraints. I've had experiences [going] that are not unlike Rick or Morty coming out of Roy: A Life Well Lived, after completion of the game.

Have you written up any trip reports or gone back after your two breakthroughs? Would love to hear more.