We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Artemis mission and what we might find next on the moon Options

downwardsfromzero
#1 Posted : 11/22/2022 11:28:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Gotta love Cody, he's done a nice interesting video here:

He shares some exciting and thought-provoking ideas so I'm looking forward to seeing what the science turns up.

He also makes an important message towards the end - thoughtlessly strip-mining lunar ice would be a tragedy for science.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Toshido
#2 Posted : 1/11/2023 3:53:44 PM

Research & Development

As a die hard astronomy and anything space guy. It kind of frustrates me that they would focus on harvesting stinky lunar ice with cyanide and mercury in it... but yes yes I understand they want to set up a fuel station one day.

It's been since 1972 that anyone has been on the moon. I'd be more interested in their efforts to experiment with the new suits and their ability to walk on the moon.

If you watch any of the old footage from the Apollo missions, it's basically astronauts falling over and over again. Not to mention the EVA mission durations were laughably short. If Artemis's and Nasa's ultimate goal is to have a base on the moon, they should be focusing on the human element more than just poking around on the surface. Practical applications if you will.

My scared NASA will bend it's knee to political ideologies and become a puppet for the worst of interstellar intentions, so... my eggs are currently in Elon's basket.

Thanks for sharing.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 1/11/2023 9:26:27 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Thanks for the video. I found all of that very interesting. Exploring the poles piques my curiosity.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers