We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Potential DMT Related Psychosis Treatment Options

LordKevin
#1 Posted : 11/20/2022 5:51:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looking for someone to possibly help me test a treatment from psychosis the happens after doing large quantities of dmt. The treatment is diphenhydramine

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

krystalmica
#2 Posted : 11/24/2022 1:21:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This sounds interesting to me. (I have no experience with diphenhydramine what so ever)
Have you tried it yourself? Are you looking for someone to that are experiencing psychosis or someone that could help you treat yours? I would like to know more about your thoughts on how you are planning to do this =)
Are we talking full on psychosis or also troubles with the integration after large quantities of dmt?

goodone22
#3 Posted : 12/12/2022 3:31:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have used diphenhydramine once , it has some deliriant properties.but i haven't heard anything about antipsychotic properties of diphenhydramine,wikipedia says:
"People with mental health problems—especially those with schizophrenia—are also prone to abuse the drug, which is self-administered in large doses to treat extrapyramidal symptoms caused by the use of antipsychotics."link

it can help to relieve unintentional movements of mental disorders but i don't think it can do anything to treat mental problems effectively.it can even worsen problems by making deliriums.