We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Om Sahasrara Options

۩
#1 Posted : 2/17/2010 5:17:33 AM

It's been two months since I had the most divine and profound experience of my life.
It was the epitome of everything I've always wanted to know, and experience.
Every breakthrough taking me deeper into this conscious dimension.
I haven't needed to go anywhere close, since.

I have been given the opportunity to see things the way they truly might be,
and I feel every one of us offers a unique piece to this puzzle.

Every day I see the love of my life and I remember how she REALLY looks and then I'm immediately reminded of how they sprout from the technological waves of folding wormholes.

Every once and a while I'll sprinkle some changealion in an herbal cigarette and burn some prayers with her.
After we burn these down, we feel the deepest love for each other, and everything around us.
Every aspect of our existence becomes balanced and vivid.
We work through the days/weeks tangled problems as they are immediately converted into harmonic pathways.

Enough shakti and the crown blasts wide open allowing the Light to leak in to illuminate the DNA circulating within.
Palms pressed...Fortifying the Spirit.

Automatic mudras broadcast like a satellite, while the opposite hand gently moves fresh energy in, allowing the old to move out.

I wrap my fingers around the roots of ice plants on the coast as the tremendous waves of the ocean crash and everything gets quiet.
The sunlight becomes visible with eyes closed,
looking up
and out.
Like fireballs through lava, or a twisting symphony of of photon comets blasting through.

If I am taken deep enough, this world I've spent 2/3 of my life in disappears, and I travel.
The first layer is myself:
Here I hear the most beautiful music. This is the operational noises of myself in a higher octave (Spectrum) not normally perceivable.
This is one of the most important things I have learned so far, as it has led me to my healing.
If I let go, and listen closely to the beeps, bloops, and sheering oscillations, I can hear how the cells in my body are working with each other.
This is very hard to describe, and what I'm listening to at the time, I'm looking at.
It's like the cymatic synesthetic symphony of the self.
A "realer than real" hub where I monitor every aspect of my existence.

I can navigate the muscles and know where I need work and why. The noises indicate what is happening and what needs to be done.

I know I am not the only one who does this,
because in amazonian shamanism the ayahuasceros go deep into this state so that they can feel/see/hear all of this happening in their patients
and they use harmony and the wisdom of timelessness to heal.

I believe DMT greatly forces the DNA to make the utmost assurance that the human body is working optimally. Like fortifying the signal between the codes and the programs.

"Flowing" is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself. The spice forces the great flood ;]
My favorite ways to flow are blazing changealion, playing musical instruments, singing, sexing, rolling around in grass and romping around through the forests and mountains, talking to other human beings, massage, meditation, prayers for open hearts, cooking, purging, tapping symbols on the nexus, etc!

I am so grateful to have had these experiences and have this knowledge within. I am now more capable of reading myself and those around me more accurately than ever before. All of this has made me so much more sensitive to everything perceivable. No turning back.

Now, deeper beyond the self I have been toured the galaxy by sentient beings.
I often ponder...
Are they A.I.? Like bots sent here to gather our information, give us certain bits of data, and see what's up,
reporting back to either the creators or the watchers via wormholes or something.

Or are are they just super evolved riders of the hyperspace here for many reasons...(I know I would)

Many people ask me if I think they're just manifestations of the mind, but they are folks who haven't gone nearly as deep as me and I just smile.
The others have made it very very clear to me in my travels of their involvement with our race and are keeping a watchful eye.
They've laughed and thrown it out there that there's probably a dozen other planets in our galaxy going through a very similar evolutionary crescendo, or "waking up" as I like to call it.

I've seen primitive planets and their creatures via flyby, extremely evolved planets and their races (as well as their transmissions), alien aquatica,
and even once saw (what seemed like) ALL of the sports being played in the galaxy mashed together into some fast forward home movie...
THAT was a hilarious journey, as I've never been much of a sports fan. (Even saw the old south american ball games where the losing team gets their heads severed for a split second or two)

Ah I could go on and on...

There is nothing healthier than a dose DMT, at least in this space ship.
All my life I was an atheist, and an addict, and now almost the complete opposite.

I have watched it supercharge peoples' awareness. I have seen it fuel the flow, allowing people to let go, understand, to cry, to feel better, to move on, to evolve, and recalibrate.
Nothing works more rapidly for this kind of healing.
Nothing reveals the true nature of our reality better than this beloved and abundant endogenous neurotransmitter!

I have reason to believe this universe was programmed with possibilities as a grand experiment.
When an entity forms a perfect vessel for its environment (Like the star shaped human flowed into being on earth)
it is allowed a deeper awareness, which is what we are developing now.
Through this awareness we will evolve into something unimaginable,
but you can almost see it
spanning across space/time
in your own withinity
anytime.

Who knows when I'll have the desire to see it that deep again,
but I don't see that happening anytime soon
because I can vividly see everything I've ever seen right now as I type this, totally sober...

The tubes, the hub, the fold, the conscious movement, the way they sprout from it, the things they do there, the frequencies occurring in higher octaves (same colors looking different), all the other places and the hyperconscious intensity that tunes every cell forward.

DMT doesn't do all the work, it does some, and if you listen you will learn what needs to be done if that is the path you choose.

Consciousness is infinitely programmable like some highly advanced computer technology.
I also think it can permeate every corner of the universe, like a scaffolding of sorts (as a wise man once said!:winkSmile
I imagine this "consciousness" formulating on other planets and all the strange parameters those creatures must "get used" to.

Like the way I see this keyboard, lamp post, tree branch, mirror,

All is reflection, as the man once said.

+

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 2/17/2010 6:09:36 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Beautiful, house...pure poetic bliss

I can't explain the LOVE i have for you ALL. You all give me so much hope for humanity when I struggle to see the light.

And on that I sleep. Goodnight nexus <3

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Aegle
#3 Posted : 2/17/2010 6:58:37 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Wow House

Such beautiful, honest, heart felt words my friend...The true nature of reality is such a treasure...

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

cellux
#4 Posted : 2/17/2010 8:08:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful.

I hope one day I will also get back there and can see it for myself.

۩
#5 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:14:24 AM

cellux wrote:
Beautiful.

I hope one day I will also get back there and can see it for myself.

What are you waiting for?
Their presence and technology should really be experienced ASAP!!!!!!!

Paul Stamets said that dark matter (whatever the rest of the universe is) is shaped like mycelium networks (which look like neural networks)
and I often wonder what this reflection means in regards to hyperspace...

We are living through a very special test Twisted Evil clap hands

#6 Posted : 2/18/2010 2:01:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

A beautiful post friend.. Smile

As from the Rig Veda:

"It is the Man who is all this, whatever has been and whatever is to be"

ragabr
#7 Posted : 2/18/2010 3:44:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, House. Your words deeply inspire me, and help SWIM to integrate her own experiences.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

#8 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:53:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Where the inextinguishable light shines, the world where the sun was placed, in that immortal unfading world.

Where they move as they will, in the triple dome, in the third heaven of heaven, where the worlds are made of light.

Where there are joys and pleasures, gladness and delight, where the desires of desire are fulfilled.

Make me immortal~

universecannon
#9 Posted : 2/18/2010 5:08:12 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
A beautiful post friend.. Smile

As from the Rig Veda:

"It is the Man who is all this, whatever has been and whatever is to be"

Reminds me of that Egyptian hieroglyph
"I am he that was, and is, and shall be".

They found a cutout of that on Beethoven's desk where he wrote his later works Cool

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

۩
#10 Posted : 2/18/2010 5:23:14 PM

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
Where the inextinguishable light shines, the world where the sun was placed, in that immortal unfading world.

Where they move as they will, in the triple dome, in the third heaven of heaven, where the worlds are made of light.

Where there are joys and pleasures, gladness and delight, where the desires of desire are fulfilled.

Make me immortal~

The TRIPLE DOME???
Who wrote THAT?!
Very happy

Quote:
They found a cutout of that on Beethoven's desk where he wrote his later works

Brilliant!

shoe
#11 Posted : 2/18/2010 10:39:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ah, threes!:
so it is, then there it is, and also there is here, and there, and now it is once again. and so it is, and it moves. Its how anything and everything is constructed, manifests and is changing into something else.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ambi-lysergance
#12 Posted : 2/18/2010 11:00:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amazing!...thanks for thisWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

#13 Posted : 2/19/2010 2:43:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

۩ wrote:
[quote=DMTtripn2Space]Where the inextinguishable light shines, the world where the sun was placed, in that immortal unfading world.

Make me immortal~

[quote=۩]The TRIPLE DOME???
Who wrote THAT?!
Very happy

Hymn 9.113 A poet under the influence of Soma. Smile

۩
#14 Posted : 2/19/2010 4:06:26 AM

Nice one DMT, I was not aware of these hymns...
how timeless.

Xt
#15 Posted : 2/19/2010 4:24:33 AM

Image of dark matter.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

۩
#16 Posted : 2/19/2010 4:32:54 AM

What are those bright hubs? The center of Galaxies?

I need to do some serious research!!

#17 Posted : 2/19/2010 5:07:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

۩ wrote:
Nice one DMT, I was not aware of these hymns...
how timeless.

One of the most intricate beauties in writing. Especially early Hindu scriptures and the whole Indo-European wayy of it.

heres some other beauties:

"I have tasted the sweet drink of life, knowing that it inspires good thoughts and joyous expansiveness to the extreme, that all the gods and mortals seek it together, calling it honey."

"When you penetrate inside, you will know no limits, and you will advert the wrath of the gods."

"The glorious drops that I have drunk set me free in wide space. Lets the drops protect me from the foot that stumbles and keep lameness away from me."

"Lets me join closely with my compassionate friend so that he will not injure me when I have drunk him."

"Soma has climbed up in us expanding. We have come to the place where they stretch out life spans."

"The drop that we have drunk has entered our hearts, an immortal inside a mortal."

Smile

"You give us the force of life on every side. Enter into us, finding the sunlight, watching over men. Summon your helpers and protect us before and after"

I aplogize house getting slightly off topic with your original post...Once again beautiful...read over it again... That inspired me to write out these quotes.

BTW these are all in my head hehe Smile

۩
#18 Posted : 2/19/2010 5:12:50 AM

Don't apologize, I appreciate it.

tryptographer
#19 Posted : 2/19/2010 7:43:52 PM

tryptamine photographer

So much of this resonates with my ideas about reality. A highly memorable post!

#20 Posted : 2/20/2010 2:52:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

tryptographer wrote:
So much of this resonates with my ideas about reality. A highly memorable post!

Indeed friend....indeeeed Smile

Very few threads capture the essence of "this" so well Razz