We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making DMT carts Options

The_Jokerr12
#1 Posted : 11/14/2022 9:59:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I have been on here looking for a while but cant find a thread. Are there any threads on instructions to properly make DMT carts. I know how to extract MHRB just never dabbled into carts and want to try. Any help is appreciated.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AFOAF
#2 Posted : 11/17/2022 5:06:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Was going to wait to respond to this in hopes of a reply. I too was surprised at the difficulty I had locating a guide.

Closest thing I found was a thread on DMT Nexus which linked to "the guide" on the Shroomery. Unfortunately, the original post of the Shroomery thread is deleted.

I managed to locate a guide on Reddit, although it seems to differ from what I've read elsewhere in that it uses 100% PG (no VG, no CBC). Below you'll find the Reddit post:

Quote:
I post one of these ever so often, usually when I notice the carts getting popular and people asking how to make them.
They are very easy to make, however they get a bad name due to many people having no clue what they're doing or they use a bad vape set up.
This is for a 1 gram cartridge, you can scale it as needed
For starters, you're going to need .5g of yellow or white DMT. The less clean your DMT the less likely you'll get through the full life of a cartridge. The dark and orange DMT will burn these things out, I dont think they're designed to handle all of the additional plant fats.
For your juice you want to use mostly PG if not 100% PG (propolyne glycol). DMT recrystallizes in VG (vegetable glycerin) and it can cause your cartridge problems. I personally just stick with 100% PG and never have issues. The only downside is PG is harsh on the lungs if you're not used to it (I'm a nicotine vaper so I never had problems). So you might want to just practice inhaling regular PG first before you RIP the Deems and end up blowing the entire hit out from coughing.
You want to mix .5mL of PG with your .5g of DMT. Do yourself a favor and buy a glass syringe that measures tenths of a mL so you can be precise with this. I put both the DMT and PG into a shot glass, cover that with aluminum foil, and then swirl it around under hot water. It will take about 3 to 5 minutes to completely dissolve. The resulting juice will fill up a 1 gram (1mL) cartridge. You can scale this, so if you only have a .5 gram cart use .25 DMT and .25 mL of PG. The golden standard is a 1:1 ratio, however I assume you can put more DMT in and it should still dissolve in PG, have never tried though.
Now what is probably the most important part is the hardware you use to vape it. Many vaping setups simply dont work with this juice. I dont know why, I've tried many different brands but once I found what works I never switched. I use the Ccell Palm battery and with their Ccell TH2 cartridges. This setup has never failed me. I have tried the TH2 carts on different batteries and it doesn't work, have tried the cell battery with different carts and it didn't work. I know there are other setups out there that must get the job done, but for 30 bucks for a battery and cartridge it's hard to beat the value of the Ccell.
Just make sure whatever hardware you're using isnt just some cheap crap. Plastic cartridges won't work, the cheapo ones at the vape store wont work. Chances are if you made the juice properly and it's not working correctly it is usually the fault of the device.

I'm no expert but I see no red flags in this post and the responses tend to be positive (outside of the fact that he insists on using a Ccell palm battery...bit skeptical of that recommendation as I had one a while ago and it barely got hot enough for my cannabis carts. I would imagine that my Uni Pro 2.0 which is 3.7v and 2.4wh is a much better choice. FWIW I have heard the ccell carts are great.)

Would love to see long timers and experts chime in. I saw an interesting thread about CBC being superior to PG and VG.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

_Trip_
#3 Posted : 11/17/2022 7:14:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's been some recent work in this area, Loveall has had success with dmt citrate in a mix of pg and vg. There's an extraction guide on the dmt-nexus wiki page.
There is also some current tests on vapable pharmahusca. Mainly around different harmala and dmt salt forms. Tartarate and lactate forms are showing some promise over other forms. There's a couple threads on nexus mentioning these experiments and results.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

The_Jokerr12
#4 Posted : 11/17/2022 11:40:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you all. ive done some digging into it more and now my biggest concern is the PG and VG ratio. Or if i should even use VG cause it causes the dmt the crystalize in the cart frm what ive read. im gonna say fuck it and try the 100% PG and hope for the best.

AFOAF
#5 Posted : 11/18/2022 12:33:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The_Jokerr12 wrote:
thank you all. ive done some digging into it more and now my biggest concern is the PG and VG ratio. Or if i should even use VG cause it causes the dmt the crystalize in the cart frm what ive read. im gonna say fuck it and try the 100% PG and hope for the best.

Let me know how it works out!

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 11/18/2022 12:34:23 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You don't need to use freebase for vaping because of the way vaping works. Using DMT salts as _Trip_ mentions above, results in a smoother vape - not least because you can use some VG in the mix rather than just PG - and the juice has better keeping properties.

As you probably know, both PG and VG are hygroscopic, which means they tend to absorb water vapour from the air. When the vape juice meets the heating element it is this absorbed water which flash vaporises and diffuses the surrounding less volatile material - being the PG, VG and whatever else is in the mixture - as the fine fog of droplets that you subsequently inhale.

It's likely that the moisture content is what both contributes to the solubility of DMT salts in the liquid and exacerbates the decomposition of DMT freebase. And because the dissolved material is dispersed in the vaped droplets it doesn't itself need to be vaporised, hence you can use a DMT salt quite advantageously in the vape juice.

BTW, please mind your language when posting here.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

The_Jokerr12
#7 Posted : 11/21/2022 2:07:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. So, I did a 1:1 ratio with .5 ml of PG and .5g of DMT. I used the double boiler system and it worked perfect. I used a Yocan UNI box mod. It just has 3 pre set temps on it and i was on the lowest temp which i believe is 3.0v. So i started off slow since it was my first time using a vape. I took 2 deep hits and it was a pretty mild trip. Pretty sure 4 hits would blast off. And honestly not nearly as harsh as i thought!!!! all in all it worked pretty good!

Criptomind
#8 Posted : 11/24/2023 4:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The_Jokerr12 wrote:
Hey everyone. So, I did a 1:1 ratio with .5 ml of PG and .5g of DMT. I used the double boiler system and it worked perfect. I used a Yocan UNI box mod. It just has 3 pre set temps on it and i was on the lowest temp which i believe is 3.0v. So i started off slow since it was my first time using a vape. I took 2 deep hits and it was a pretty mild trip. Pretty sure 4 hits would blast off. And honestly not nearly as harsh as i thought!!!! all in all it worked pretty good!

What type of coil you used?
I have a target 200, can I use his atomizer with those sub ohms coil at ,let's say, 60 watts?