We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

Jesterz
#1 Posted : 11/11/2022 5:51:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!
It's been about 10 years since my last adventure to outer space. I was a regular here and learned a ton about DMT and AB extracted a fair amount of spice. I recently got into growing mushrooms and I extracted ACRB last week. I took some LSD about 5 years ago and haven't touched a drug or alcohol since. I am nervous and excited to get back into psychedelics.

Anyway, it feels good to be back on the Nexus Thumbs up I look forward to hanging out and learning new stuff with everyone.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infamousgodcraft
#2 Posted : 11/14/2022 7:11:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Jesterz,

Im happy to hear you hasnt touched drugs or alchool since your LSD trip,
Its was the same for me, my LSD trip has helped me to only stick to hashish since cigarettes looked taller and longer because of the visuals and i thought about stopping smoking them. My only one streak is 7 months anything free. I was meditating, running and started doing kickboxing but that was only in my free time when i finished studying. Right now, I'm working in a job temporarely which made to go back to drugs because of the comfort zone that i am in. Sadly, I can't control myself. Lately, I learned that i have got an abuse mentality. When i go back to hashish or cigarettes. Its one pack a day and about hashish you can double that because weed has to have its own cigarettes.
I joind this community to share and to learn what is all about.
Hope you give me some insights.
Have a good day !
SOON WE SHALL SEND DOWN TO THEE A WEIGHTY MESSAGE

justB612
#3 Posted : 11/19/2022 8:07:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo yo !!!

It's increduble, the healing power of these entheogens, right? Smile

I would recommend the book from Allan Carr about cigarettes, it has done wonders for a few of us, definitely go through it if you want some self development and want to understand how cigarettes and some other destructive drugs work.

So what's on the menu, any of you wanna do a mhrb and rue tea brew, for a longer dmt experience? Or sticking with smoalkin it?
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.