We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Floating Along Options

FoxDown
#1 Posted : 11/5/2022 12:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not really quite sure what to say here. If you ask me about myself, everything I enjoy doing or talking about immediately goes out the window.

So I'll be simple and say why I'm here.

DMT was this scary, far-away concept. I never thought I'd encounter it in my lifetime. It truly just crossed my path and so I decided to take the dive. I've struggled for years with major life events that have left me with severe depression and PTSD. Despite therapy, medication, all of that...things never got better. I became an angry person and put so much in jeopardy by acting out toward those I love most. Days after I'd resolved to start working harder on particular issues, DMT found me. I spent a week truly considering if I wanted to try it as I haven't touched anything of that nature in 13 years.

One day I felt surprisingly well and very happy. That day I decided I'd try DMT. I couldn't wait another day, I needed to that evening. I was in a great state of mind and felt as prepared as possible and took the dive. My experience was brief but eye-opening. It also felt like a tease and I couldn't wait to try it again. After an hour and being a sitter to another, I dived again. After that, I was done for the night. The feelings from both seemed to compound and I needed time to process everything that seemed to have suddenly been crammed into my head in a short amount of time.

Since then, I've realized a lot about myself and have felt in a better place since then. So I wound up here, with these beautiful experiences I can't wait to share, with threads full of experiences I can read about. And I am just so excited and happy to dive more and to learn more.

Divine gift does not come from a higher power, but from our own minds.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 11/5/2022 1:23:01 AM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

All that may have seemed profound, all the insight, all the beauty that was illuminated, and all those colorful exemplifications of beauty... are you my friend.

And all that might be illuminated after previously being in the shadowy subconscious, even perhaps more examples of your past trauma... are a chance to work on and resolve them via the help of having the light shined on them so you can possibly find solutions and resolve for it all.

I'm glad you found something interesting, in yourself, via help from the spirit molecule. Definitely process it all. Be aware in the sober state and meditate on clarified intentions for all possible future partakings. Remember that it's your soul (at least that's my way of looking at it), and remember you have a tool for the job. It's there to help you, but it is all you. Be functional, integrate, learn from your higher self and work for a lifetime to reunite with it. The dmt... or our higher selves... want us to be functional. To be a better person, to share, to make art, to learn, to improve, to heal. These are the best reasons to proceed on this path. And this is what our path can be. A life dedicated to the best this can help bring out of us. It is you. It's grand.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

FoxDown
#3 Posted : 11/5/2022 2:16:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words.

I agree, that is how I've viewed this experience and that was why it felt helpful. I wanted for me to remind me of things I'd forgotten and that it doesn't need to be this hard. The colors and amazing things I saw were great and lovely, but more than anything I remember the way it all made me feel in the end.

Divine gift does not come from a higher power, but from our own minds.