We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi guys, American living in Peru Options

TheGuideB
#1 Posted : 11/2/2022 7:20:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, I'm an American living in Lima, Peru and I've been here for the last 10 years. I've recently gotten back into psychedelics and I would like to make contacts living here or just visiting or from anywhere who are interested in psychedelics. I've microdosed ayahuasca 5 times and I've had 3 other experiences with higher doses with closed-eye visuals and amazing emotional effects. I have some ayahuasca in my refrigerator. At the same time, I know it's serious stuff. It's not a game.

I've also experimented with san pedro and the only time I really felt it is when I cut a small cactus myself and prepared it. Then I drank it with the only peyote button I had that was big enough to consume. I felt some effects, but I'm still not sure if it was the san pedro or the peyote button or both working together. San pedro seems to be growing everywhere in my neighborhood and there's even a datura bush nearby, something that I would never try.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s, I used LSD and mushrooms and salvia once. The only one I want to go back and maybe experiment with or microdose would probably be mushrooms. I don't do drugs, no marijuana, no alcohol, no pills, only psychedelics. I'm completely new on this site. Contact me if you're in Peru or coming to Peru, especially Lima, or give me a way to contact you.

By the way, ayahuasca and san pedro are legal here in Peru.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/2/2022 10:28:44 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi there, great to have you here.

It will be very interesting to hear of your experiences; however, I'd like to draw your attention to some important rules :
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._personal_meet-up_point
the Attitude wrote:
No using the Nexus as a personal meet-up point

Due to potential legal risks, we do not want people giving their emails or personal contacts (or displaying full face pictures) openly. We don't want people telling other members they don't already know to meet up privately, this can be a problem for both the people meeting as well as bringing attention for the whole community. The only exception we make is that we allow establishing general meeting points for festivals and conferences because you don't have to say who you are in the Nexus when going there, and you can go to the meeting point if you want while remaining anonymous. If you do meet up, do not bring drugs and be sure to maintain your personal safety.

Despite the legality in your country of residence, these things can, unfortunately, still entail problems for residents of other nations further down the line.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

TheGuideB
#3 Posted : 11/3/2022 3:25:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot Donwardsfromzero, sorry about that. Just gets a little lonely tripping out alone in my room here, haha. Yeah, I wanna leave some trip reports here about my experiences with ayahuasca, lsd, and salvia that I've had in past. And I wanna participate in the forums about ayahuasca brews , drug combinations, stuff like that. Thanks for responding. I'm all for the 'psychedelic renaissance.' A lot of these substances can be used as and are used as medicines that can help a lot of people. Be careful guys. Lots of love. Psychedelics are like the ocean. You have to respect them. You may be a good sailor, surfer, or fisherman, but if you don't respect the ocean and it's waves and its power bad things can happen. Don't lose respect for the power of these medicines in the same way you respect the ocean.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/3/2022 4:52:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

No worries, great to have you here. We do have a chat function where, more often that not, some of us will be around if you feel like connecting in something more nearly approaching real time. Sometimes it can be a bit quiet but if you're patient somebody will show up.

Good analogy there with the ocean as well. My own experiences with psychedelics have been a long journey of learning and healing, and not without the occasional car crash moment as well. And a small few of former companions have gone the way of the shipwreck, it's sadly true to say. Strange how this is taken by the authorities as the excuse for prohibition (well, outside of your area of the world at least) and yet motor vehicle use, with its enormous annual death toll and pollution load, continues almost unquestioned.

My immense gratitude goes out to those who have worked so hard over the decades to bring the psychedelic renaissance into being - I now pray that it extends to a full legitimisation of nature in my country as well. Removal of that small element of punitive fear enhances the beneficial effects quite considerably.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli