We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about 5-meo-dmt Options

illerrre
#1 Posted : 10/29/2022 10:43:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

Hope all is well Smile

So, I've done 5-meo-dmt a couple of times with one powerful breakthrough experience. All of this was 12 years ago and I am tempted to experience it again.

However, I've gotten more health-oriented (extremely health-oriented) lately so have a few questions.

1. Is respiratory depression a real thing with 5-meo-dmt? Has it been proven? Did anyone experience it? If this could actually occur randomly I don't think I would want to do it again.

2. Is there any way to prevent your heart from racing? I don't know how bad it is physically, but it doesn't sound too good to have your heart racing.

3. What color is pure 5-meo-dmt? I am assuming white. If it's yellow, what would be the impurities? Any dangerous ones?

Appreciate the help!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

meluzine
#2 Posted : 11/8/2022 1:14:48 AM

true love will find you in the end. •93•

my only contribution is about the physical properties, pure FB 5-MeO-DMT is brown or yellow should look somewhat like brown sugar.

famine
#3 Posted : 12/18/2022 11:54:14 AM

Entheogen Enthusiast

Chemical expert

No there is no actual respiratory failure on 5-MeO-DMT unless combined with alcohol or a MAOI. You not breathing for a minute or so on 5-MeO-DMT is simply sensory overload. It is not dangerous like respiratory failure.

There is no way to prevent heart from racing. It is a powerful substance that is abit taxing on the heart.

Pure 5-MeO-DMT is a white solid. Colour could be polymorphic or improper purification leads to a bright yellow 5-MeO-DMT. Small % of 5-MeO-NMT? Not sure. I have a sample but didn't analyze.