We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro + My Friend's Pet Llama Options

silent-sanctum
#1 Posted : 10/29/2022 8:33:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow Nexians, I was going to put something corny here, but instead, I choose to be blunt for my introduction. I love computer Science and specifically Python, Lua, and a little web design. I prefer to not disclose my profession for legal purposes.

I am good with computers if anyone needs any advice or help. I listen to Terrance McKenna almost daily, as well as many other advocates. I enjoy reading sci-fi, and right now I'm reading Endymion by Dan Simmons as well as DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. I have lurked as a guest for about 6 years on and off and finally decided to commit to creating an account (which I thought I did a long time ago). I'm an INFJ if yall care about that.

My friend's pet llama is very interested in the chemistry on the Nexus and has recently acquired a spicy taste for it, this is the beginning of his journey on here, and he can't wait to discover what waits beyond the llama hole(haha). So here is a brief rundown of my friend's pet llama's(we'll call him Frank) experience: he's taken high doses of mushrooms/LSD, and he has told me the spice has been in his past too.

Frank claims that the experience is too vibrational and reality shredding for the come-up that he hasn't broken through. This mainly stems from anxiety, however, Frank is not a quitter and desperately seeks what lies beyond the other side, so he plots. Frank has options, he can smoke with a non-psychoactive herb sandwich method, he can vaporize with the machine, he can convert a portion of his spice to fumarate, and Frank has access to an MAOI.

Frank has smoked the spice a couple of times in the past but his last time gave him some anxiety couple of weeks ago, he has come to the conclusion that he is waiting on the right time and seeking the ability to let go, he plans to meditate deeply before any other session. What advice can I relay to Frank?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ice House
#2 Posted : 10/29/2022 4:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

silent-sanctum, Greetings to you! I'm glad that you finally took the next step and introduced yourself and your friend Frank. A couple of things come to mind that may help Frank out. Does Frank have an experienced friend that he can do sessions with. Somebody a little more experienced who can hold space for him and guide him? The shredding he feels in the come-up can be mitigated by bringing a harmala into the session. When doing the sandwich method, what herb dose Frank use? I would consider getting some Caapi leaf and using that as the herb you sandwich with. Eating some ground syrian rue before your sessions is another great way to relax you before you dive in. It seems like Frank has several great options for administering the molecule. I noticice you dont mention Changa. Anxiety was a big issue with me once upont a time. Adding a harmala to my sessions changed everything. Do a little research here and you'll find plenty of ways to do that. The anxiety is a sickness in you that needs to be healed. The spice can heal that. Its a control issue. You are afraid of losing control. Fear is the enemy......
Its great to have you aboard. Im looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Cheers!
IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

silent-sanctum
#3 Posted : 10/29/2022 7:12:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow thank you for the quick response, I'll provide more info since you asked:

Quote:
When doing the sandwich method, what herb does Frank use?

Frank hasn't used this method yet but is preparing to, he has a combination of Mugwort, Mullein, Chamomile, Skullcap, Lavender, and Peppermint to choose from.

Quote:
Eating some ground syrian rue before your sessions is another great way to relax you before you dive in.

He also has access to this and has done the research necessary dose himself, he is wondering if that may be too intense for a first breakthrough since it would extend the duration.

Quote:
I noticice you dont mention Changa.

He is interested in making this but wanted to experiment with the herbs before deciding on a ratio, any recommendations?

Quote:
The anxiety is a sickness in you that needs to be healed. The spice can heal that. Its a control issue. You are afraid of losing control. Fear is the enemy......

This couldn't be more accurate, and also why Frank is so interested in the spice. Unfortunately Frank doesn't have a more experienced friend so he is exploring new ground on his own. He is the most experienced from his social circle in this realm of things. He has been humbled recently but now he'll definitely consider the harmala and Changa route. I will post back with updates when Frank decides to go in.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 10/29/2022 11:12:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Allow me to offer some advice based on what you are telling me about your friend Frank.
Crawl, Walk, Run
Crawl-learn what the medicine has to offer. Walk-Navigate its beauty, Run- explore its depths!
I really feel like getting a harmala into this will really help. My suggestion would be to begin with Syrian Rue. For right now you are just learning to crawl. don worry about extractions for now just work with the plant. Familliarize yourself with the plant material. Grind it up into a powder and either make a tea or drink the powdr down either mixed into a juice or in capsules. Crawl, Walk, Run. Start with a half gram and work your way up to 3 grams over time. There's no hurry. Familliarize yourself with the effects of the rue. Get comfortable with the rue. As you increase the dosage you will notice a relaxing sedative feeling. Once you feel comfortable with the rue begin to add the Spice. start with 10 miligrams and familliarize yourself with the effects. If you are nervous abour starting with 10mg, start with 5mg. increse your ammount of DMT as you get comfortable with each level. The important thing here is that you want to eze into it. Start and familiarize yourself with something you can comfotably handle. Dont be in a hurry. Confidence and comfort is the anxiety killer. Your experience will gradually kill the fear. once you have experienced and confidently navigated, with the lower doses begin to navigate in the hgigher doses. Killing anxiety is all about experiencing and becoming comfortable with the low to medium doses. Yes the Harmalas or changa will extend the journey in length but you'll gain experience being in a space you can navigate starting with low doses.
It is not necessary do dive into the deep end first time. I personnaly suffered from accute anxiey when I first started. start off small and incementally build up.
As far as Changa goes read the thread by Olympus Mon, The Art of Changa, a guide to making the perfect blends. Its in the Changa section of PREPARATIONS AND METHODS OF ADMINISTRATION.

Some final thoughts..... Dont be in a hurry. Dont get sloppy. Take a very deliberate aproach to what you are doing. No rush. Do no harm to your ego. Crawl, Walk, Run. begin with low doses. I dont even recomend using straight DMT. I find it to be very traumatic. Some people love it. Work with the harmalas and slow it down. You'll apreciate it. Build up slowly.

Any further questions? Feel free to direct message me. Ive been where you are. I am happy to help.

Cheers!
IH

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/30/2022 12:35:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Warm welcome to you and Frank.

This thread will give you many ideas on how to battle the anxiety. You're not alone. I've been doing this for a long time and have come across a new anxiety in these endeavors in the past few years (multiple factors influence this).

This wiki page should help you with making changa. I'm fond of almost all the herbs on your list. I personally am a 1:1 type of person, but this thread may show you reasons why you may prefer a different ratio.

Be persistent, keep trying, and you'll get there. Sometimes it takes practice and conditioning to manage the experience.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

silent-sanctum
#6 Posted : 11/7/2022 7:08:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Frank tried the Syrian Rue! It definitely helps take the edge off and makes everything much more enjoyable. Frank still doesn't have the confidence to blast off but after trying this twice frank thinks oral ingestion might be easier. Some of the spice will be converted to salt and Frank will come back with results in approx. 1-2 weeks. Frank believes the issue lies within the smoking method and the easiest way to guarantee a full experience would be to change the method of administration. Let me know if this sounds like a bad idea, Frank has been to the "other" once in his experience with 5g ground-up penis envy so he believes he may be prepared for an experience like this.

tanglewolf
#7 Posted : 11/8/2022 2:08:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Silent-Sanctum (is that a Hollow Knight reference?) I just wanted to say I loved your essay and wish you well. New member after lurking a long time myself. I was interested that Frank is experimenting here to reduce anxiety. This is something true for me too... I have found myself drawn back towards healing and teaching herbs in order to battle my depression. I wonder how many others are here for the same? Embarrased Pleased

Ice House
#8 Posted : 11/8/2022 2:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tanglewolf wrote:
Hello Silent-Sanctum (is that a Hollow Knight reference?) I have found myself drawn back towards healing and teaching herbs in order to battle my depression. I wonder how many others are here for the same? Embarrased Pleased

Thats why I came back here after so many years. My life long battle with depression and anxiety. Though my battle with both is mostly done, thanks to Huachuma medicine therapy. Im now here to teach and learn new ideas and perspectives from others. Im a lifelong student in this arena.

Cheers!
IH

silent-sanctum
#9 Posted : 8/3/2023 11:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey thanks everyone for the feedback, Frank has given himself a break for now but still occasionally touches fungi, he has been trying to get more in touch with lucid dreaming and astral projection for now until he can sort out his life. Just too much going on right now to really get back into it. Anyways I hope all is well with everyone.
Quote:
(is that a Hollow Knight reference?)
actually I am not aware of what Hollow Knight is but I'll check it out, I typically make usernames for things in a two word fashion, and try to make it something cool or absurd. I think Frank just had so much going on in his life that he was having trouble with anxiety, depression and too much overload to really have the headspace for breaking through. Next time I believe he will attempt an epic dose or oral ingestion in combination with Syrian rue or extract. I believe Frank just wasn't ready and rushed the experience. Set and setting. The setting may have been right but the set is the part a lot of people don't fully understand especially when they are still somewhat new to something. Frank ensures me that he will never give up on his psychonaut journey but he needs a little time to strengthen his mind soul and spirit. He dreams of being a modern day Terence McKenna at times, maybe on a less grandiose scale, but surely enough to influence society. Still young he has realized that there really is no rush and the time will come. Anyways I'll be on here from time to time just browsing and reading occasionally when I have nothing else going on. Hope to talk again in the near future.

Espurrr
#10 Posted : 8/4/2023 12:10:58 AM

came for the llama, but there was no llama, clickbait