We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I want to explore DMT Options

Jinnentities
#1 Posted : 10/25/2022 1:44:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I am from Holland, i want to use DMT to experience other dimensions of this world.

Im really curious but i feel im not ready yet.

I hope i can learn from you guys and share our expereniences

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 10/25/2022 4:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Hello and welcome to the DMT Nexus. Its good to have you here. Thank you for having the courage and taking the time to make your first post. I believe that most of us who come here share the same feeling that you have. That curiosity of wanting to experience the unknown? If I may say, as you start down this path, I believe that you will discover that you are experiencing and exloring other dimensions of your own mind and not necessarily, other dimensions of this world. I do understand what you mean though.

Do you have experience with other psychedelics? If so, tell us a little about it.

We all came here with a curiosity and like you many of us who came were not ready yet. Thats pretty normal. Something sets you apart from the rest of humanity because you are here. Its okay to take your time with this decision to explore. Utilize the nexus to prepare yourself for the moment that you decide to take that big step. Familiarize yourself with some of the basic information about safety and about others experiences that are here for the same reasons you are. You will find lots of information here and you will find the comfort and confidence that you are looking for to go forward.

I would like to suggest what I refer to as the Crawl, Walk, Run aproach to exploring this new realm.
Crawl-learn what the medicine has to offer. Walk-Navigate its beauty, Run- explore its depths!

Take your time and learn some of the basic information in this great online institution. If you have questions use that search function. Chat with others in the welcome area. Become comfortable with the website. Be familliar with the rules.

Great to have you here.
Cheers!
IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.