We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how to set and setting when you are gonna see evil Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 10/24/2022 8:08:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi
i have read some dmt experience report which they think entities are evils that are trying to deceive us to trust them and then make you bad trip or make you change your mind.
i haven't seen entities and some people say they are fun or cute?!
but when you know they can f*** you up for your whole life then how can you stay calm and not panic?
if i was doing dmt i couldn't control my thoughts to not think about getting bad trip when i know they can be evils.
i want to ask you how do you set and setting and to overcome about entities.every one says dmt takes your control and is a sacred drug you should be polite otherwise you will regret.
i think thats insane to go with a wild drug that suddenly goes angry like a psycho.
i don't think thats a wise choice.
some people say shamans are insane and they are proud of being insane and you need to be like that if you want to be ok with dmt and stuff like that.
what do you think?
please don't recommend those "HOW TO..." topics on those sections of this forum.i have read them and they are basic stuff.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 10/24/2022 8:23:48 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Tempos and frequencies of so much abundance of meaning sometimes exemplified by these visions of entities and the cause for joy vs worry. Yea, what you're saying. Terence McKenna once said something like 'the shaman can be the crazy fool on the hill who's least understood but has the ability to come down from that hill and assist with concerns of the tribe.

Agreeing with you, I think, I too say it isn't for everyone and it isn't for every set & setting. ie not a wise choice for every person to do this. On that specific subject I'm of the mind of well yea dmt and salvia should just not be done by so many people who won't want or be able to live any of the life it unfolds it's dimensions into. It doesn't have the same level of benefit and merit to all people. While the inclusion of a weed joint at the party where there's beer moreso includes everyone who wants to partake in something. Weed is a bit trippy.

I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 10/24/2022 8:40:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Face it head on. It's the best and maybe the only way.

Tell yourself to not give in to fear and just face it.
This is not easy. It's very hard. Much harder even than you may think it is.

But don't let such an opportunity to fight your demons go to waste.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 10/24/2022 8:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The less judgment one casts, the more manageable they tend to be. Try to make statements about yourself instead of them eg, they scare me vs they're evil.

The more one surrenders, the easier it tends to be.

Succumbing to the fear serves no one. Jump on in.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Homo Trypens
#5 Posted : 10/24/2022 9:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

If you think about it, any second of every day in our lives, something terrible could happen. And sometimes it does. How do you ever leave the house when there's cars, wild predator animals, bad people? How do you enter a house when there might be earth quakes? How do you operate a stove, or take a shower? Even breathing. What if there's some toxic gas that has no smell?

What i'm trying to get at, is that there is no risk free activity in life. It doesn't help to constantly think about everything that could go wrong. Instead, we should try to understand the risks and take precautions to minimise them.

With psychedelics, the way to do that is set and setting. Create / be in an environment and state that excludes as much risk as possible and is conducive to harmony and insight. Imo that's also partly what "setting an intention" is about - similar to a lighthouse, it helps you not lose orientation even when the sea gets rough.

I agree that DMT, and psychedelics in general, aren't for everyone and have to be respected. It is up to each individual to decide whether the rewards are worth the risks. Of course, one really can't understand either of these before taking the plunge Very happy

I think that for any psychedelic, it's a prerequisite to be able to give up control. For example with LSD, thoughts can get really weird and dark. The worst thing to do if that happens, is to try to NOT think those thoughts. That's like feeding trolls. My technique has been to find the humor in the situation. When i find something funny about the predicament i find myself in, a chuckle is the start of seeing beauty again.

acacian
#6 Posted : 10/24/2022 10:30:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd honestly take what people say about DMT entities with a grain of salt when it comes to your own experiences... I've noticed a lot of people get really hung up on it and I don't see it really being that productive a lot of the time. The phenomena is interesting .. of course .. but the real substance to the DMT experience lies in the opportunity to have profound moments of personal growth and clarity.. at least from where I stand. In my case the 'entities' sort of began to dissipate once I went through that..

..these days with hindsight I feel like the entities are like different costumes worn by a kind of singular being that pervades the space .. in fact i find it difficult to distinguish between the space and the intelligence that seeminly inhabits it.. the place of inhabitance and the inhabitant are part of the same body

just my own musings though .. who would i be to say that is the objective truth when it comes to other's experiences

I just wanna add.. I don't think theres anything wrong with musing about the nature of the entities.. they are fascinating. But I do think that your post had a kind of 'us vs them' mentality which I think probably has come about from reading too many people's experiences? The reality will probably be very different for you.. which is something to be excited about!

Sounds cheesy but when it comes down to it the idea of communicating with the "higher self" makes sense for me

goodone22
#7 Posted : 10/25/2022 8:34:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
I'd honestly take what people say about DMT entities with a grain of salt when it comes to your own experiences... I've noticed a lot of people get really hung up on it and I don't see it really being that productive a lot of the time. The phenomena is interesting .. of course .. but the real substance to the DMT experience lies in the opportunity to have profound moments of personal growth and clarity.. at least from where I stand. In my case the 'entities' sort of began to dissipate once I went through that..

..these days with hindsight I feel like the entities are like different costumes worn by a kind of singular being that pervades the space .. in fact i find it difficult to distinguish between the space and the intelligence that seeminly inhabits it.. the place of inhabitance and the inhabitant are part of the same body

just my own musings though .. who would i be to say that is the objective truth when it comes to other's experiences

I just wanna add.. I don't think theres anything wrong with musing about the nature of the entities.. they are fascinating. But I do think that your post had a kind of 'us vs them' mentality which I think probably has come about from reading too many people's experiences? The reality will probably be very different for you.. which is something to be excited about!

Sounds cheesy but when it comes down to it the idea of communicating with the "higher self" makes sense for me

about singular being...do you have the feelings only or is it more?
i had thought about that but if its just a feeling that cant help much.i am saying if you could go more than yourself by that then there is something special but when we are limited to our minds while we desperately try to connect with other beings that sucks.i had that vibe of getting singular after using some drugs it was like everything is pretty fine and there is no need to change anything.it was the moment when drug made my mind to develop more serotonin.but that didn't last much and it was just a feeling.maybe we can reach that point with just thinking?
even at that point i still think thats not what i needed.there should be somewhere to go morethan ourselves with no drug using.
and you noticed my past well.there is some topics on reddit talking about how devilish entities can be.and even the god we know is created by them to deceive us.put this beside of people saying they had warned us and we see entities even when we don't use drugs and .
and i think i exactly know what thats like.i had some similar experience from mental illness.
i have a question maybe you can answer.
if there is only a singular being then how are we seeing us like humans and why we got limited to ourselves?is that a hallucination or has it some sort of relation which humans cant understand?

acacian
#8 Posted : 10/25/2022 12:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your question is difficult to answer.. maybe our default mode of consciousness creates an illusion of separation.. and maybe some of these psychedelics bring those walls down. You'll learn a lot more about the reality of what awaits you in that realm by actually going there.. reading reddit threads on it is going to be a mixed bag.. you have no idea of those people's history most of the time.. what nuances about their personalities and the lives they live might influence their experience.. there is often more to it. What seems like an evil entity to some is understood as a reflection of a troubled part of the self by others

I have never experienced an "evil" entity.. I have gotten cold vibes from them sometimes but that was always when I wasn't approaching the experience with the commitment and reverence it deserves. Blaming a dark experience on the 'evil of the beings in there' seems avoidant to me..

You'll find this forum is for the most part populated by people who love DMT and are fascinated by it.. if it was so consistently populated by evil beings I doubt this site would exist.. Smile

..I've only ever found it to be a kind hearted teacher.. and kind hearts often expose beautiful truths through difficult experiences

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 10/25/2022 2:06:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think acacian is hitting the nail on the head. No one really knows whats going on in hyperspace, so it really comes down to how people choose to interpret the experience.

I've never come across an entity that I knew that was evil. Only ones that have scared me or been so weird and alien that I didn't kmow what to think of them.

And I find the seperate/interconnected distinction to be a paradox: fundamentally both.

Journey with your mind and eyes open Love

One love

Edit: An idea I regularly entertain, aside from the ideas that entities are external to me or are a part of me, is the idea that they are an intricate, paradoxical amalgam of the two being both aspects and parts of ourselves and indigenous to us as well as exogenous and external to us.

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#10 Posted : 10/25/2022 6:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's also the option that if it doesn't feel right, you don't have to do it. The illusions themselves can't hurt you, but if you can't handle your reactions to them, it's reasonable to thread carefully.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 10/25/2022 8:20:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's worth mentioning that depression has a unique way of influencing and encouraging self-doubt and diminishing trust and confidence with oneself... you'll likely "handle" and "manage" things just fine.

Love

One love

nitrogenaztec
#12 Posted : 10/26/2022 12:01:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Koduckushi
#13 Posted : 10/27/2022 9:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Floating down a river headed toward the Temple of the Mind.
I don't have much valuable input on the matter, but the entities I have seen have only ever left me confused at their worst. Mine are usually benign and try to tell/show me something and leave promptly thereafter. Cats, Elk, Humanoids, Geometric beings with eyes.

I try to stay away from absolutes when talking about anything in that space.

"Some try to stonewall any kind of woo-woo tryna make a phone call, nah. Let it in, let it in"
~ Aesop Rock