We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The CEV have gone away.. Options

Afx
#1 Posted : 10/23/2022 11:48:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexus. Im writing you because I have a problem.

I am a semi experienced dmt user, I used it and broke through quite a few times through the years using "the machine" and later GVG.

Some time passed, and I decided that it is time to travel again, so I contacted my pal and got some dmt.
I loaded up 50mg into my GVG, fired it up, and as I were inhaling the second time Ive seen my eyesight change as it always does but than something strange happened. When I had the third lungful of dmt vapor, I lyied in a comfortable position as I prepared myself to be blasted off into the "dmt realm", closed my eyes..and NO CLOSED EYE VISUALIZATIONS.
I got off my bed, opened my eyes..and I was clearly tripping, the room was changed as It is always..the plants were "dancing" and everything got a cartoonish colour/shape, everything breathed, the visualizations were all over the place..but when I closed my eyes..nothing, darkness.

I tried it again yesterday, same dose..50mg in GVG, and again..no closed eye visualizations of any sort, just tripping with opened eyes.

Nexus, what could it be, the dosage is right, the GVG is fine, Im doing everything as I used to..
Does dmt change if its on air too much..oxidation? Is it maybe some kind of different dmt?
What could it be? I don't take any medications except lugols solution and some vitamins..

I apologize for my bad English.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 10/23/2022 12:24:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hey Afx

I'm not really experienced with this phenomenon, sounds a bit like lockout. If so, i think the recommendation is to just wait some time before trying again.

Generally, it's best to extract your own DMT. Not only do you then know what you have and how it was made, but imo the whole process kinda tunes the product to you.

I don't think DMT deteriorates to a significant extent - i store mine in simple glass jars, and i never noticed deterioration within a year or so.

One thing i noticed with my own extracts, is that even very small amounts of residual solvent can really dull/block the effects for me. I like to put them in small glass jars, let them sit for a day or two, then open the jar and sniff it as i open it. That way i can smell if there was a buildup of solvent in the jar, and if so, i blow fresh air into the jar, and repeat this procedure for a week or two until any such smell is completely gone.

If that's not the case here, another thing you could try is to somehow ritually clean and energise your DMT. For example you could put it in a special spot and smudge it, connect to it with your mind, without smoking it, until you feel it calling again.

I personally believe that such things work mainly on ourselves, less on the actual items. But whatever the mechanism is at work, i know from experience that it can make a big difference for me, despite being more of a rational than a spiritual person.

Rolinwama
#3 Posted : 12/5/2022 3:02:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

At some point I had similar period where I would get nowhere with relatively large doses. I thought it was locked-out, or that there was something wrong with me. It started happening so often I started calling these attempts "jinxed", as it was unpleasant and had some "unfriendly witch zapping my flight" feeling to it. Turned out these two things help:

1. Change ROA. For me GVG stopped being good, after I've found my perfect method I always get far
2. Trip on mushrooms from time to time. In my experience being on mushroom tolerance period greatly enhances CEVs. It's like adding another dimension to the experience.

Bonus: vape some cannabis few hours before. While for me vaping dmt while being high on weed kind of tones down the experience, doing it after cannabis effects wear off works like enhancer