We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
No Smell, Quick and Easy, Almost Pure Bufotenine Extraction Options

OriginalFace
#101 Posted : 3/6/2010 9:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

?

is bufotenine (hydro)chloride soluble in acetone

?

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#102 Posted : 3/6/2010 9:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Judging by SWIM's experience with several bufotenine salts, my guess would be that bufotenine HCl is insoluble in acetone.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

OriginalFace
#103 Posted : 3/6/2010 9:59:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Arimane,

So it's worth an experiment.

Unfortunately, I don't have any HCl at the moment, so perhaps someone else would like to try.

Remember, it helps us all in the long runWink

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

arimane
#104 Posted : 3/7/2010 12:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll try this night, with a not huge amount of badified yopo (I would do now, but I better toast again before to extract).
I'll let you know.
Bad, bad english

d*l*b
#105 Posted : 3/9/2010 7:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It’s all buggered for me up somewhere this time, but I’m going to test out another vendor to see if it’s me or the material.

Unfortunately my end product has been <200mg of nasty black crap from 70g seeds. I still have jar of acetone/seed (fourth pull) that has been sitting there for four days now, so I will see if there is anything to be got from the remains soon.

I still have most of the materials left from extraction so I’ll also be exploring that over the next few days.

D × V × F > R

arimane
#106 Posted : 3/12/2010 8:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OriginalFace wrote:
Arimane,

Unfortunately, I don't have any HCl at the moment, so perhaps someone else would like to try.

OF

Looks like a goo, so I guess Bofotenine HCl doesn't give a solid salt.
what a pity!
Bad, bad english

69ron
#107 Posted : 3/12/2010 10:11:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

arimane wrote:
OriginalFace wrote:
Arimane,

OF

Looks like a goo, so I guess Bofotenine HCl doesn't give a solid salt.
what a pity!

I could have saved you the trouble of that one...sorry I didn't catch it in time...SWIM has known for a long time that bufotenine HCl is a sticky goo and posted about that before. It's extremely hygroscopic. SWIM dried it in an oven, and as soon as you take it out, it becomes a sticky mess again.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

logos2012
#108 Posted : 3/12/2010 11:54:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So the green entity tried this on some black bufo tar that he had extracted from the toasting method. Dissolved the tar in some anhydrous iso then proceeded with FASIPA and then freebase. He didn't do the naptha step (He doesn't want to have to use naptha if he doesn't have to). This turned it from a black sticky tar into a light brownish powder that reflects light as crystals do.

He tried it and it seemed a lot more potent. With lots more of the needle feeling than normal. Also seemed to last a lot longer.

He wonders does it seem to anyone else like some of the shapes beyond the grids are entities that communicate telepathically with them?
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

LucidLemonade
#109 Posted : 3/12/2010 2:37:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

logos2012 wrote:

He wonders does it seem to anyone else like some of the shapes beyond the grids are entities that communicate telepathically with them?

SWIM had a simliar experince to this last night..

This is what he told me...

I've never had OEV from bufo before, I now believe this is simply due to not holding my hits for long enough.

Well last night after very mild visions (15+ min in) So I decided to redose & this time held my breath till there was nothing left to breath out. 20+ seconds..

As soon as I closed my eyes I was in a black 3D space (like the start of dmt breakthough) but with this huge white shimmering diamond/snowflake like mandela type thingy (I have no other words to describe it, other than it was beautiful)

Anyway some noise distracted me outside so I opened my eyes by accident & this thing was in the room with me...!

Everything else was normal in the room other than this huge THING was there with me just inches from my face.. It was massive and filled the entire room..

Opening & closing my eyes made no differnce whatsoever it looked exactly the same, floating there rippling/morphing and moving backwards and forwards & I felt like it was tying to communciate with me... I could stare into in & it contained everything... haha none of this makes any sense... Shocked

It was just so bizare & exciting.... then even stranger things happened that I'm find it very difficult to explain...

I felt last night was a bit of a breakthough for me now with bufo & hope to start going deeper still..

Smile

"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

jamie
#110 Posted : 3/12/2010 4:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Smoke more, those shapes behind the grids will actaully become people and other types of entities you can see clearly, then smoke even more and you will pass through all of that, leave the body behind and fly off into the visions, fully submersed into other worlds.

"but with this huge white shimmering diamond/snowflake like mandela type thingy"

Yes, thats the thing you want to go through.
Long live the unwoke.

logos2012
#111 Posted : 3/12/2010 8:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHAHA fractal!!! He's definitely seen the entities before. He was just wondering if anyone else felt like the shapes communicate with them as entities do. He also experiences loops of forgetfulness where he'll be thinking about some things and then forget all about them, then go back to those same thoughts and then remember that he was just thinking that.

Also something very weird happened last night when he tried it too. When seeing his CEVS, he could feel that there were entities around him but could not see them. For a bit it physically felt like someone was trying to get into his pocket. Then later he could have sworn his chair started physically vibrating for a few seconds haha. His phone was no where near him. He opened his eyes almost expecting to see an entity by him but there was nobody there. Very strange stuff.
All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

Bodhisattva
#112 Posted : 3/14/2010 10:45:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisattva wrote:
So wait, you're getting about 1.5 grams out of 50g of seed? Meaning 1500mg of Bufo?

Just wanting to make sure I'm not missing something. That's a lot of doses to play with if I'm not off the mark. And if this result isn't nauseous.. that means there'd be a lot to share with my friends who i think would love this experience..

Rgeular Dudess
#113 Posted : 3/15/2010 8:30:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I´m sorry about the off-topic but any tips on what would be the best way to store bufotenine? And also how long does it stay pure(-ish)?

idtravlr
#114 Posted : 3/16/2010 7:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Couple layman's questions on this tek.

Is "anhydrous acetone" a shelf product, or do you have to make it "anhydrous" some how? If you have to make it, what is the process?

Also - is the determination from the following experiments that IPA works equally well to the anhydrous acetone?

Thanks and Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

LucidLemonade
#115 Posted : 3/16/2010 9:42:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr wrote:
Couple layman's questions on this tek.

Is "anhydrous acetone" a shelf product, or do you have to make it "anhydrous" some how? If you have to make it, what is the process?

Also - is the determination from the following experiments that IPA works equally well to the anhydrous acetone?

Thanks and Peace!
-idt

SWIM says that he never bothers drying his acetone when performing this TEK and still gets fantastic yields 3-4%+... Also ISO does seems to yeild very similar results... But he feels acetone is slightly better....
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

ThirdEyeVision
#116 Posted : 3/16/2010 5:20:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone post a link or PM me a tried and true source for good cebil?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

idtravlr
#117 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:11:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:
Can someone post a link or PM me a tried and true source for good cebil?

Flowing Visions is an excellent source if he still carries them, if not, 100herbGalaxy is generally pretty reliable as a secondary source (IMHO)

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

obliguhl
#118 Posted : 3/17/2010 5:02:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, after dropping the FASI into the Pulls, seperating and evaping the layers, a crystaline powder was collected. It was freebased with excess water, but no lumps formed as described, so the water was evaporated and a pull with ipa was performed.

Now, after evaporation, another batch of powder is what remains.

Is this freebase bufo or just some sodium carbonate + fumaric acid?

Does IPA pull sodium carbonate? I guess not but better safe than sorry...

How could a chemist clean the poweder from fumaric acid leftovers?

The powder is light brown....and it's not more than 50mg.

obliguhl
#119 Posted : 3/18/2010 9:30:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything dissolved in tap water. That does mean it's only excess fumaric acid, right?

These seeds seem to have 0% of alkaloids then.

soulfood
#120 Posted : 3/18/2010 10:32:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

obliguhl wrote:
Everything dissolved in tap water. That does mean it's only excess fumaric acid, right?

These seeds seem to have 0% of alkaloids then.

How much water was used? Fumaric acid isn't very soluble in water at room temperature and bufotenine fumerate is very soluble in water.

edit: misread your post, but freebase bufotenine is also quite water soluble unless I'm mistaken.

«PREV45678NEXT»