We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
No Smell, Quick and Easy, Almost Pure Bufotenine Extraction Options

69ron
#81 Posted : 2/26/2010 5:39:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractal Enchantment, several of the points you mention SWIM never gets, no matter the dose. The emotional part is never there at all, not even a hint of it, neither is the "mind warp" as you put it, and SWIM can always ground himself easily. I think the effects you're talking about are the effects of mixing caapi with it. Caapi contains a lot of harmine, and harmine is on its own a strong psychedelic. SWIM has had powerful visions with just harmine alone. Harmine has “mind fuck” and I think that’s what you’re experiencing. Harmine makes the trip far more wild. SWIM has tried it with bufotenine and does not like it. The “mind fuck” of harmine is not to SWIM’s liking when it’s combined with other psychedelics. For SWIM, all of the MAOIs he'd tried introduce some nausea into the experience, even THH. He prefers THH if any MAOI is added, but prefers bufotenine without anything else.

I know bufotenine affects a lot of people in different ways. If you get the same kinds of effects from just bufotenine alone, that would be interesting, I’d love to hear about that.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antrocles
#82 Posted : 2/26/2010 5:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...........

rather than waiting for a changa to completely evap dry and risk not being able to try this stuff last night, i held off from making changa and just rolled a joint with peppermint, lavender and mullein. i sprinkled .03 bufo into it and proceeded to drink a big mug of strong caapi brew.
about 20 minutes later i went into my room and laid on my bed in the dark with my super comfy comforter on me. i had my joint in a bowl, my GVG and my torch lighter. i started smoking the joint and immediately got the head tingle i've felt before. i REALLY don't like smoking....much prefer vaping....but this was so herbally good it wasn't that big a deal. plus, to avoid burning my throat i was forced to smoke it slowly....took at least 5 minutes to get 3/4 of the joint in me...ALSO, i must've done something right with my extraction because there was absolutely zero nausea this time around. I DONE GOOD!! Very happy

think i'm gonna just leave it with FUGGIN' AMAZING for now. i'm going to write up a proper experience report for the community to get a gander at. i will say, however, that during the journey i decided to smoke some DMT and that was the absolute best synergy of medicines i've come across yet. caapi with spice and bufotenine....sheer magic. lasted a good couple hours too.....

i am SO stoked i decided to see this tek through one last time. if i can effectively vape this magic in changa form to the same effect, i think i may have just found my new favorite way to journey!

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

jamie
#83 Posted : 2/26/2010 5:58:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Very happy

It really is insane vapping DMT just as im comming off the main bufotenine peak...or even the 2 at the same timeShocked ..i remember not being able to remember anything haha..yet it was all there.
Long live the unwoke.

LucidLemonade
#84 Posted : 2/26/2010 8:51:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hybridoma wrote:
In the phase separation, interesting that isoproponal would separate from the aqueous phase.

SWIM also though that was quite interesting.,.. as at first SWIM didnt think that they would split... Could this lead to a new TEK??

1. Boil ground up seeds in acified water. (Reduce Maybe) (filter)
2. or 3. Add ISO
3. or 2. Basify Water ( sodium carbonate )
4. Seperate ISO & reduce.

Then continue the rest of the TEK to clean.

Thoughts?

PS: Congrats antrocles, it's so exciting isn't it having a new territory to explore... Kid in a candy store on Xmas day!! Very happy
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

OriginalFace
#85 Posted : 2/28/2010 3:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lucid,

Adding these extra steps wouldn't really improve anything.

The concept of the tek is "quick and easy" so a minimal amount of water was used in the basifying steps 2,3 and 4.
This left behind a self drying cake, where the water was eventually trapped in the hydrated form of the sodium carbonate.
This means that the waiting time for drying was minimized.

This had to be followed by the separation from the plant oils and sugars, so the salting was performed using the fumaric acid.
Acetone was used instead of isopropanol because it evaporates more quickly, saving more time.

The use of isopropanol was recommended to help antrocles save his bufo from his "soup" and is not required in the basic tek.

I think that what happens in the caramel lump producing, step 8, is that ,( at least with smaller amount of reactants ),
the massive pH increase, when the sodium carbonate is dumped into the aqueous bufo fumarate solution, forms a low surface tension region which causes the forming freebase bufo oil to crash together.

Kinda like when you add a soap to a mixture of oil and water, the oil collects together and is surrounded by the watery soap.

In antrocles' situation, there was not enough alkalinity happening quickly enough, so the "soup" formed.
I would expect that a more dilute solution of the bufo fumarate, together with a rapid dumping of 10-15 grams of sodium carbonate
will result in the expected lumpy caramel formation.

This will have to be verified by experiment.

Remember all teks can be improved; the above was the intent behind this particular procedure.

Hope this explains the method behind my madnessSmile

regards OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

LucidLemonade
#86 Posted : 2/28/2010 9:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aaahhhh No probs OriginalFace... It was just a random thought... ( I have far too many of them ) This TEK works beautifully as it is.. If it aint broke Wink

SWIM is currently repeating this TEK again with 100g of seeds from the same vendor he used before, but this time 6.2g of Furmates have dropped out Shocked 3x the yeild the of the last time Very happy

SWIM just so loves this TEK...

I vote for a STICKY on this one... !
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

Phlux-
#87 Posted : 2/28/2010 10:39:12 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

testing this tek and omg - what lovely xtals i have so far - massive massive bufo fumarate xtals.
il post pix once its complete.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

idtravlr
#88 Posted : 2/28/2010 12:21:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My apologies if this is a repeat question (I haven't read the whole thread), but does this tek also work with Vilca seeds? If so, are there any differences to the tek when using vilca?

EDIT: Vilca and Cebil are the same correct? Both are A. Colubrina?

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Madcap
#89 Posted : 2/28/2010 3:12:42 PM

illudium Q-36

idtravlr wrote:
My apologies if this is a repeat question (I haven't read the whole thread), but does this tek also work with Vilca seeds? If so, are there any differences to the tek when using vilca?

EDIT: Vilca and Cebil are the same correct? Both are A. Colubrina?

Peace,
-idt

Yes, they are both names for the same seed. Good luck
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Phlux-
#90 Posted : 2/28/2010 6:42:04 PM

The Root

antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Madcap
#91 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:17:47 AM

illudium Q-36

Alright.... seems like the hamster is getting close. He is up to the step where naptha is added to bufo saturated bufo. His acetone is dark brown but clear. So added naptha and a cloudy yellow layer formed above the dark brown mass at the bottom. He mixed it well, allowed it re-separate (took only a moment) Pulled off the top layer and is now evapping. the thread is a little vague about the details...does this sound right?

OriginalFace
#92 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What you DON"T want is the brown nasty nausea gunk.

Looking good so far.

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,

Madcap
#93 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:56:36 AM

illudium Q-36

Thanks OF, I was wondering if I had the acetone too concentrated because it was so dark. The top layer( acetone/bufo/naptha) was pulled off cloudy and is evapping. Could the acetone be boiled off? If so, wouldn't that cause the bufo to precip?

OriginalFace
#94 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:03:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In step 9 of the tek, the idea is to end up with a 1:4 ratio of acetone to naphtha.

As long as all your crude bufo was dissolved in the acetone and your naphtha ratio was approximately correct
everything should work as described.

Bufotenine is extremely heat tolerant compared to most other tryptamines. The roasting tek exploits this property,
by vaporising off the impurities.

There is no forseen problem with speeding up the evaporation of your solution using heat, BUT be aware that
the fumes are flammableStop

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,

Phlux-
#95 Posted : 3/4/2010 8:38:09 PM

The Root

this tek was played with for the past few days - some small mods were made and now - 3.5% yeild.
very very pleased with this. Smile
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

soulfood
#96 Posted : 3/4/2010 8:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Phlux- wrote:
this tek was played with for the past few days - some small mods were made and now - 3.5% yeild.

Awesome!

What can we expect another quality phlux tek instalment? With pictures? Smile Always a pleasure.

Phlux-
#97 Posted : 3/4/2010 8:51:07 PM

The Root

i was doing that today, all was going well until during a wating phaze i decided to bake a rosemary and ganja focaccia, as expected, the product surfaced but not all the pix.
Il have to pick up from where i left off soon.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

LucidLemonade
#98 Posted : 3/4/2010 9:14:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:

SWIM is also now getting 3%+ yeild with this TEK too....

Rocks!! Doesn't it... Cool

Bodhisattva
#99 Posted : 3/6/2010 5:24:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So wait, you're getting about 1.5 grams out of 50g of seed? Meaning 1500mg of Bufo?

arimane
#100 Posted : 3/6/2010 5:56:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This looks like a nice tek. Do you guys think it may work with HCl too, instead of fumaric acid?
Bad, bad english

«PREV34567NEXT»