We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
No Smell, Quick and Easy, Almost Pure Bufotenine Extraction Options

LucidLemonade
#41 Posted : 2/19/2010 10:26:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LucidLemonade wrote:
soulfood wrote:

Could you describe to me the colour of your fumerate?

I'm curious about how it compares to fumerate salts from an acetone pull as IPA is meant to pull a cleaner profile.

The first 1g that dropped out straight away was a very light tan colour, The rest that took slightly longer to drop out (over night) is a creamy white colour.

SWIM is also about to start another 40g but this time with acetone to seem how it compares. He might also freebase and pull some of the white furmates and see how clean it is before the naphtha cleaning step.

As it turned out only the first 1.2g that dropped out (tan colour & not 1.6) was the furmates... The other off white creamy colour material must have been sodium carbonate (due to poor filtering) as when that was added to water it simply went cloudy grey.

The other 40g that was pulled with acetone also yeilded a simliar 1.1g of furmates, these furmates were slighly lighter in colour than the ISO furmates.

The ISO pulled furmates then yeilded 500mg of bufo freebase which when scraped up was a very light tan powder.

7mg of this produced nice 20-30 mins of closed eye visions with NO nausea..

This is actually SWIMS nicest bufo yet & he's not too bothered at all about cleaning it further at the mo... hhhmmmmm... Very happy
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

LucidLemonade
#42 Posted : 2/20/2010 5:14:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update:

SWIM took the 500mg of impure but quite potent bufo extract and dissolved it in 2.5ml of acetone in an evaporating bowl.

He then started slowing adding Naphtha ( Lighter fluid, first did a clean evap test on 25ml )

After the first 2-3ml he could see that the solution started to split and the amber goo dropping to the bottom and sticking to the bowl.

After adding another 5ml the soultion then became cloudy as the bufo started to drop out, so he quickly poured of the cloudy liquid into and evaporating tray and the amber goo just stayed stuck to the bowl... easy... Smile

After waiting a very short while...He now has 180mg of WHITE crunchy crystaline bufo freebase powder.

WOW... The cleaning step really is so easy.. He can't wait to fully feel bufo's FULL effects very soon.
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

OriginalFace
#43 Posted : 2/21/2010 12:35:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah baby, you put in the final ingredient; patience.

Your dropwise addition of naphtha is the key.

Drop, watch and when the moment is right... swoop and you got the white crystals.Very happy

Congratulations and EnjoySmile

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

LucidLemonade
#44 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:27:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.... A few quick pics of the end result Smile ... Cheapo USB microscope so hard to keep focus at 400x

SWIM has since repeated & got pretty much the same results 260mg crystals from 50g seeds... Nothing like the possible 4%+ yeild, but crystals everytime & NO Nausea so he's more than happy with yeilds like this... Very happy

LucidLemonade attached the following image(s):
1.jpg (498kb) downloaded 1,080 time(s).
2.jpg (430kb) downloaded 1,073 time(s).
3.jpg (444kb) downloaded 1,077 time(s).

69ron
#45 Posted : 2/22/2010 10:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LucidLemonade, how would you describe the effects of the pure product? What was the duration and potency, and how did it compare to DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

LucidLemonade
#46 Posted : 2/22/2010 11:17:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just tried the above crystals about 2 hours ago for the first time..

8mg sandwiched between MJ though a water bong.. 1 hit held for 10+ seconds.

00:05 mins.. Pins & needles/heat started rising thought the head (SWIM now really likes this)

00:10 mins.. Closed eyes, nothing for the first few mins.. Started to get a little disappointed, but he was sure he could feel it...

00:13 mins.. The visions start... Started with multi coloured flashing rainbow bricks quickly filling in the scene then disappearing again.. quite dim to begin with, but easy to make out..

This continued for about 20-30+mins with the scenes coming in waves disappearing briefly then coming back again... Loads cool dancing cubes & just the maddest geometry which is pretty hard (NO impossible) to describe.. He also saw a couple of wireframed robots walking past.. Very happy

A few times SWIM almost drifted off into a trance/sleep like state.. when this happened he could kinda remember a conversation going on between two people, but SWIM wasn't one of them Shocked

He's now been using/testing various bufo extracts every day for the past week so he knows that's defiantly having an big impact at the moment and he needs to take a rest for at least a day or so to get the full effects.. As last night he needed a caapi brew to boost the subtle effects of a weaker bufo extract..

He'll be trying 20mg+ at the weekend to hopefully feel it's full open eyed effects... He's very excited.. & will report back then...

jamie
#47 Posted : 2/22/2010 11:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

No nausea at all?? Some others have claimed nausea even withpure xtals..burnt being one of them, and he even had his analysed..i wonder if it differs for every person..

either way good luck...From what i read, your still at the first stage..it goes much much deeper..this stuff is really incredible..wait till you start flying and the aliens come out of the walls!..I have seen crazier stuff go on in bufo space than i ever did with DMT..

There is tolerancy that builds I find so take 3 or 4 days off and then dose it with some harmalas...it'l launch you.

..and that trance state..if you can really fall into it and retain some level of consiousness..some seriously mid bending stuff happens in there..for me anyway..like some deep synesthetic experiences were taking place..
Long live the unwoke.

LucidLemonade
#48 Posted : 2/22/2010 11:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
No nausea at all?? Some others have claimed nausea even withpure xtals..burnt being one of them, and he even had his analysed..i wonder if it differs for every person..

SWIMS face did flush after the first min or so and I burned up a little... ( at this point I thought the Nausea/puking may start ) But I just splashed a little bit of water on my face which cooled me down pretty much instantly and that was it... Probably won't go any large than 8mg in one hit though..

Thanks, It's from reading your account from the other day that has SWIM so so excited..

OriginalFace
#49 Posted : 2/22/2010 11:46:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes Lucid, after about 5 minutes you get the tingling ( also find this pleasant and not at all like the constrictive pain from the impure bufo), then about 3 to 5 minutes later you get the solid colours as bricks or lines or concentric circles.

After another 15 minutes this fades into a rushing flying feeling followed by the awake while-asleep-trance.

This is the interesting stage for me, where I have seen high resolution images of full coloured pages of books and I can read the writing just like it's really there.

My big challenge is to schedule time for experimenting with different entheo's without causing cross tolerance effects plus time for my family and rest time.

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,

69ron
#50 Posted : 2/23/2010 2:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM gets NO NAUSEA at all from pure bufotenine if smoked, even at very large doses, but he gets tons of nausea if itโ€™s taken orally. So it's capable of causing nausea in SWIM, but only if taken orally. Everyone seems to get slightly different effects from it. I think diet and metabolism play a big role in this. Keep in mind that bufotenine is naturally present in the human body in different levels in each of us, and that can also play a role in how it affects you.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#51 Posted : 2/23/2010 2:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well..with the oily extract I am using I get nausea..but not always..sometimes i only have the tingling, and if i dose it slowly the nausea is realyl avoidable..but the tingling is always there..

At lower doses there is never nausea..only tingling.

The nausea really i find alot of the time stems from too much food in the stomach..the constriction hits the stomach and if my stomach is too full it makes me want to purge and i get nauseated..it lasts maybe 3-5 minutes at most..but really its controllable by spacing out my dose and not having a full stomach..

When i space my dose out enough and dont eat too heavily before hand there is mostly just constriction for the first 2 or 3 minutes..

I want to try for crystals eventaully..i dont have the chemicals to do that on hand right now though..I think that yield could be better as well compared to what i am getting dose wise out of my iso pulls..from 40 seeds i have like 10-12 full doses..I am talking deep deep doses where i am fully absorded into a typtamine trance with rich visions of other spaces, beings, strange machines etc.. so I bet there is still bufo in there LucidLemonade for you to pull..

My seed vendor stopped selling the seeds and i dont know where to get them cheap anymore..I have 100 grams left here of potent argentina seeds..i dont want to mess around with other teks where i might loose lots of yield until i have more seeds to spare just for that purpose..so until then im sticking to my iso pulls becasue its working well for me..but i need to test some white xtals sometime soon..seriousily, i love bufotenine and if the crystals can be dosed faster with no nausea whatsoever im almost afraid of where THAT would take me..can't even imagine it..

Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#52 Posted : 2/23/2010 3:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I usually run 50g's seeds at a time, so I didn't really account for that now I think about it and have yielded anything between 300-800mg. I've heard of folk who are more lab efficent getting 1-1.5g from 50g's seeds also.

That said I've also heard of seeds containing 12% so... it's a strange one.

Yes that would fit perfectly with what i seem to be getting dose wise from my iso pulls when i compare how many doses i get with the doses in mg's other report with xstals..10mg or so is apparently the higher dosage range..maybe some people require more though i cant say..
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#53 Posted : 2/23/2010 8:29:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
My seed vendor stopped selling the seeds and i dont know where to get them cheap anymore..I have 100 grams left here of potent argentina seeds..

That sucks. Lots of vendors pulled them off their list of products offered after the BBB incident. I hope you can find another decent vendor.

Crisp
#54 Posted : 2/23/2010 9:07:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting results lucid. So ISO is a good substitute for Acetone then?

Also, Ron: How much citric acid should be used as a substitute for the fumaric acid? Is it just as good?

antrocles
#55 Posted : 2/23/2010 10:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well then...

i was doing this tek and following it to a tee. using 250 grams of high-quality seeds....everything was going good until step #8 when i take my crashed out bufo fumarates (there was a LOT!) and add water and sodium carbonate....

water- everything dissolved into a diarrhea looking soup. added sodium carbonate....no "magic caramel lump" drop out... hmmm....maybe not enough sodium carb....add some more....now it's kinda foamy dark brown soup. hmmm....maybe too much sodium carb....add more water....now i've got a full jar of dark brown soup with about 4 or 5 solid white rocks at the bottom (which i assume is the sodium carb?).

it's a big, dark, watery mess. did i just ruin everything? i'm sad. . Sad

L&G
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

OriginalFace
#56 Posted : 2/23/2010 10:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oops.

The original tek was developed using only 20 grams of seeds so I don't know exactly how it scales up to 250 gramsShocked

Don't worry all is not lost, your bufo is still in there, you just have to get it out, then carry on with the purification.

If you split your soup amongst a few jars and add some 70% iso (ipa) and stir; two layers will form.

The top layer will be mostly iso with most of the crude bufo dissolved in it ( plus a bit of water and sodium carbonate); the bottom layer will be mostly aqueous sodium carbonate with a bit of iso and bufo.

Separate the layers and evap the iso. It will take a while because of the water in it.

You will eventually be left with crude bufo tar.

Now carry on with steps 9 and 10

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,

antrocles
#57 Posted : 2/23/2010 10:23:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i only have 91% and 99% iso.....will that work?
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

OriginalFace
#58 Posted : 2/23/2010 10:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure both are good. the 70% is just cheaper since you are adding it to water anyway

OF

PS how's your myco kit doin'

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,

LucidLemonade
#59 Posted : 2/23/2010 10:31:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not too sure what to say.. I'm sure it can be saved but I'm not 100% sure how... sorry.... I'm sure someone can help though...

When SWIM performed step #8 onwards he only ever used 1g of bufo furmates & only about 5-10ml max of water.. It dissolves to give a clear tea looking appearance.

This was then poured into a small Petri dish and the 1g of sodium carbonate was sprinkled over the top, he would then mix it around (& chop up and down) with a razor blade & the sticky caramel goo just sticks to the blade & after a couple of mins he has about 500mg stuck to the blade.

I would maybe suggest to all to only freebase 1g of the furmates this way to begin with till you get the method down & use as little water as possible to dissolve the furmates as this makes it a lot more manageable.

Hope you manage to save it....

LucidLemonade
#60 Posted : 2/23/2010 10:33:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

God I was slow typing that post.... as help has arrived.. Very happy

PREV12345NEXT»