We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
how did i become me? Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 10/19/2022 4:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi
this question is one of the toughest philosophical questions that hasn't much answered.
from DMT users point of view,what do you think?have you seen the answer from your dmt experience?
i've heard from some dmt user that we are in a simulation and we are entities.
but still that doesn't answer the question.you can change the words but still we don't know why we are that person or entity.
i think we need to go out of the whole existence to see what are the reasons behind our existence.
so i am asking you

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 10/19/2022 5:16:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

You're probably right in that we would need to be outside the system to understand the nature of the system.

That said, we can come up with answers, but then how do we test for accuracy and veracity of these answers instead of simply operating off of a position without checking for such?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

goodone22
#3 Posted : 10/19/2022 6:36:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
You're probably right in that we would need to be outside the system to understand the nature of the system.

That said, we can come up with answers, but then how do we test for accuracy and veracity of these answers instead of simply operating off of a position without checking for such?

One love

for now i just want to hear answers from what dmt teach us.
verifying is next step and i think its upon eachself for himself.because everyone has different perceprion and different base for Epistemology.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 10/19/2022 6:38:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you elaborate? It seems your first statement could be answered with your second.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShadedSelf
#5 Posted : 10/19/2022 7:14:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We are always "me", you are everything that exists, that includes you wondering how you became you, it also includes you figuring out the answer to that question.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 10/19/2022 7:27:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShadedSelf wrote:
We are always "me", you are everything that exists, that includes you wondering how you became you, it also includes you figuring out the answer to that question.

This makes me think of Parmenides.

One love

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 10/19/2022 8:03:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's almost exactly forty years since I was struck by the similar question, "Why am I myself experiencing this world through my senses?"

This is not something for which I've been able to come up with any better answer than "It just is."

It does sometimes give me a terrible sense of responsibility for the state of the world, but if that's the case then I guess should be taking credit for the good bits as well.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 10/19/2022 9:16:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There was one warm day last spring when I was sitting on rock shore, watching the sun make the snow melt and form little streams that carried the water back to the sea. That moment I thought, is this the creator watching the creation and delighting in it. I lent my eyes to the divine. After all, my eyes and the eyes of my fellow beings are the portals between the world material and the world phenomenal.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

goodone22
#9 Posted : 10/20/2022 10:18:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Can you elaborate? It seems your first statement could be answered with your second.

One love

it can be answered but i don't do that because i don't have other people's experiences so i need to hear from you
if we rely on our known answer then maybe there are more answers that we don't know and you can't find the answer all by yourself
if you are reversing that,logical basis of our mind is different and hearing others base of reasoning doesn't help as much as hearing stories and experiences
"Tomtegubbe" wrote:
There was one warm day last spring when I was sitting on rock shore, watching the sun make the snow melt and form little streams that

you said the closest one to what i wanted
i have heard that dmt shows us deep mechanics of our cognition and you will get the answer for all of your questions.and i know after comeback we forget what happened mostly.
im looking for that anyone don't you remember any of the important part of dmt experience?

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 10/20/2022 11:58:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
have you seen the answer from your dmt experience?

For me, the answer is yes and no since the "answer(s)" has been and is shown [to me] as paradox. That's just me though.

Love

One love

goodone22
#11 Posted : 10/20/2022 12:06:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

For me, the answer is yes and no since the "answer(s)" has been and is shown [to me] as paradox. That's just me though.

Love

One love

refering to a paradox means we cant understand that at least till we are in this world
then searching for an answer is forbidden
i think to conclude i can say we are not here in this world to solve our questions.(maybe?)

MAGMA17
#12 Posted : 10/20/2022 12:17:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The earth is 4.5 billion years old, while we are only 200,000 years old, and philosophy as we know it today can be said to be 2500-2600 years old. The biggest information exchange system in history? 50 years old.
I would say we still have time to find the answer. We have recently started working on it! Very happy

I would not draw conclusions about the possibility or the impossibility of arriving at an answer.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 10/20/2022 12:22:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

Love

One love

refering to a paradox means we cant understand that at least till we are in this world
then searching for an answer is forbidden
i think to conclude i can say we are not here in this world to solve our questions.(maybe?)

I think you may be speaking for yourself in regards to not understanding something because it's a paradox. I tend to understand many things through the idea and lens of paradox since I have equal understanding for many contradictory ideas...

One love

CosmicRiver
#14 Posted : 10/20/2022 4:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi goodone22!
I don't know if I got your question right, so I will give you two different "answers". I'm very bad at explaining them and English isn't my native language so I'm sorry for this.

In my experience DMT doesn't give you answers but makes you change the question, or it makes you understand that the question was meaningless in the first place.
Bear with me. I'm not saying your question is stupid. Quite the opposite in fact.

If you're asking why are you living your life and not someone else's and who chooses who lives which life, this is a question that becomes meaningless if you think about it. Because if you were me, it would be me asking the question. If I were you, it would be you asking the question.

If instead you're asking why we have this experience called life, I don't know if I have an answer for that and anyway, as others have said, it's personal and can't be taken for granted. I've had hints of the answer. I got convinced that reality can't exist without subjective experience.
Living life inside your body, experiencing it through your brain, with the constraints of space and time is one side. Existing beyond spacetime and beyond your body/brain is the other side. No side can exist without the other. They're opposites but they create each other. In a sense, they're one and the same.
It's difficult to see it like this because while we're living this life we can't escape the concept of time, of past and future, so we ask ourselves "Why did I come here? Where will I go?" when the truth is that we never came and we will never leave, while at the same time we did came and we will leave.

The point of my rambling is that human concepts are always limited and the truth can't be expressed through them. But once you can get beyond two opposite concepts and see where they meet, you can get a glimpse of the truth. In my opinion.

goodone22
#15 Posted : 10/20/2022 8:18:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAGMA17 wrote:
The earth is 4.5 billion years old, while we are only 200,000 years old, and philosophy as we know it today can be said to be 2500-2600 years old. The biggest information exchange system in history? 50 years old.
I would say we still have time to find the answer. We have recently started working on it! Very happy

I would not draw conclusions about the possibility or the impossibility of arriving at an answer.

if there is an answer for questioning existence then anyone at any moment should be able to reach that answer otherwise its not fair to left many people with no way to find their most important answer of life.you may say there are many things that isn't fair in this world,but i think this one isn't acceptable because without finding causes of important things we may fail in life.
Voidmatrix wrote:
I think you may be speaking for yourself in regards to not understanding something because it's a paradox. I tend to understand many things through the idea and lens of paradox since I have equal understanding for many contradictory ideas...

thats too painful to repeat that i am not deciding for others everytime i talk and i am not yet sure of what i just concluded
it was an effort to get further in discussion

CosmicRiver wrote:
It's difficult to see it like this because while we're living this life we can't escape the concept of time, of past and future, so we ask ourselves

thats why i said maybe we are not supposed to think that way
maybe we shouldn't seek for answer
you said: this is a question that becomes meaningless
i think thats a side fact and the question doesn't get meaningless it just get repeated by others
but what you said about dmt helped me a lot:
DMT doesn't give you answers but makes you change the question, or it makes you understand that the question was meaningless in the first place.(if other people here please confirm or disapprove it)
that can resolve a wasting of time for me

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 10/20/2022 8:51:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, apologies. I will humbly bow out. I think there may be a slight divide in our understanding each other. Apologies again.

One love

MAGMA17
#17 Posted : 10/21/2022 12:54:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:

if there is an answer for questioning existence then anyone at any moment should be able to reach that answer otherwise its not fair to left many people with no way to find their most important answer of life.you may say there are many things that isn't fair in this world,but i think this one isn't acceptable because without finding causes of important things we may fail in life.

I don't understand what you mean by "it's not fair". Sorry for the joke but: do you want to sue the creator? Laughing
Our experience it's what it is, and we must accept it.

And I would like to add one thing. You shouldn't look for the green light for your exploration from others. As I recall, you have never had experience with DMT. Now, you are practically trying to figure out if it makes sense to use it to search for what you are looking for. But it is YOU who must take the risk, throw yourself in, and see for yourself. If you really care about the answer, search.

If there was the certainty that such an experience had the answer, believe me that with this attitude you would be the only one not to receive it.

Do not take badly what I said, it is not a criticism but only an advice! Smile

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 10/21/2022 2:37:38 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Maybe check what Robert Anton Wilson had to say about 'Chapel Perilous' at this point...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

goodone22
#19 Posted : 10/21/2022 9:26:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MAGMA17 wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean by "it's not fair". Sorry for the joke but: do you want to sue the creator? Laughing
Our experience it's what it is, and we must accept it.

And I would like to add one thing. You shouldn't look for the green light for your exploration from others. As I recall, you have never had experience with DMT. Now, you are practically trying to figure out if it makes sense to use it to search for what you are looking for. But it is YOU who must take the risk, throw yourself in, and see for yourself. If you really care about the answer, search.

If there was the certainty that such an experience had the answer, believe me that with this attitude you would be the only one not to receive it.

Do not take badly what I said, it is not a criticism but only an advice! Smile

sincerely thank you MAGMA
i think i got what i needed
about unfairness,i doubt the whole conclusion if its unfair becuase an unfair god cant be real god.
but it is possible that this world with every thing in it including questioning our existence is a lie.
then it would not be unfair whatever that is true.

goodone22
#20 Posted : 10/21/2022 9:32:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicRiver wrote:
Hi goodone22!

It's difficult to see it like this because while we're living this life we can't escape the concept of

still i'd like to know,when dmt changes the question,what is the most important question it gave you?
or if the questioning is meaningless at all,what is the real meaning?
i know there is plenty of articles explaining their experiences and what they have been told by using dmt.
i think Cosmicriver might say something more.

12NEXT