We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Happy to find people that understand the gift we have been given! Options

psychonaut3178
#1 Posted : 10/18/2022 6:24:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello and thanks for the privilege to share and learn from kindred spirits. My journey started at a young age. Initially, it was heavy dosing of PCP, all forms of delivery. It took many trips to overcome the fear of dying. Once I accepted and embraced that, fear evaporated and I was able to show many the power our minds can unlock and the beauty heightened senses could bring. Funny that they now use Ketamine as an accepted treatment for many severe disorders. Even more exciting that it seems to rebuild neural pathways. For dissociatives, Ketamine seems like a weak and distant relation to PCP.

From this I began to explore every possible experience. Acid was next, dosing daily, double dosing next day, again and again. Only one truly OBE in over 1000 doses. Mushrooms from the cow pasture while skipping school, not sure if it was my revulsion to mushrooms or bad environment, but these were the only bad trips I had back then.

Next was MDMA when it was given away as a door prize at clubs and prescribed as a marital aid. Again, daily use and increasing dosage to try and wig. Loved the experience, the sensuality, 5000+ and still counting. Only notable was super high, friends took me out to car, couldn't find me so decided to leave. Found me on freeway intersection on all fours barking at cars. Still trying to figure that one out.

LA for the rock scene '85. Introduced to the pipe. What an experience. Young and broke, so couldn't really get enough. Returned in '89 and met the girl. Imagine all the candy you could ever want all day, everyday. 2 years, oz a day for me, more for my friends. Not sure how I'm still here between my 260 bpm all day or her associates that considered me a liability.

Didn't mean to write a novel, just a little background. The reason I am here is I have blasted off 3147 times and learned to control the experience. Mine is always 1 hit, eyes closed, grey, black streaks, don't follow her, and stop. the black streaks turn to black boxes, turn to windows from random moments I usually don't remember experiencing. No participation and if I stay to long, colors dissolve and I'm out. I've learned to slow my urge to follow and even back up. which has let me to explore 7 passages that seem to appear peripherally. On yellow even descending into these passages was different but not scary. A friend introduced me to the brown sticky. Immediate blast off, felt identical, but the passage was different. Millions of people descending down a narrow rocky path. Around the corner, large tenacles slamming down and ripping something from these people;souls whatever. Never opened my eyes in over 3000 trips and when I did she followed me out and said they were here, have always been here and will always be here. I never blast off without holding Sasha, my German Shepherd, and she said she has my dog. Can the color of the product really change the experience that drastically. I had a friend observe the next 5 experiences and he said I was squeezing my dog, writhing all over the bed and screaming I'm back you bitch.

Thanks for letting me share...Sidney

Sasha My Guardian
psychonaut3178 attached the following image(s):
Sash My Guardian.jpg (1,001kb) downloaded 61 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/21/2022 2:48:11 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello.

That sounds like a lot of drug use. Are you sure you're OK?

What do you think of this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1174637#post1174637 ?

You can post your reply here if you like.

Your dog looks like a proper darling.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

justB612
#3 Posted : 11/19/2022 7:51:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Huh, that is truly a lot of stuff going on, you dosed more than my entire village, heck, a lot more.

Still, what do you aim to get out all of this if I may ask. Also do you have your health in check, like lontevity related things? Exercise, sleep, nutrition, such things?

Have you ever tried drinking the brew? rue tea with mhrb, or aya ?
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.