We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone ever have Joe Rogan pop up in a DMT trip? Options

StagLady77
#1 Posted : 10/16/2022 10:36:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guess the post is the title.

I had a DMT trip earlier this week (I had a couple actually). One was a major telling off. I didn't mind it — found it quite healthy. Jester came in and flipped me off with the giant rainbow middle fingers shooting up through the head of a humanoid figure. I hadn't set an intention and it was off the back of an argument with a partner — so I used purposelessly.

About half way through two regular white men show up and one of them looks like Joe Rogan, in fact, I swear it was Joe Rogan. Overall sense I got was that the trip was in fact me, and the jester was telling me 'inside all of us is an entitled, opinionated white man who is bashing the peace with nonsensical opinions'. It was as if Joe Rogan was an analogy for capitalism and capitalist intent, and that no matter how 'anti-capitalist' I think I am, the bitter seed is also me. Not so much that we're a product of the system but that I am in fact, the system, if I don't learn to shut up. It was pretty healthy to be honest, nice slap, hard enough to knock me off the high horse and make me think twice about hitting the medicine when I shouldn't be.

Anyway I'm interested if anyone else has come across Joe Rogan eons deep in hyperspace and whether or not a part of him might be trapped inside a DMT jester? Just throwing it out there. Incidentally I don't have much of an opinion on the guy (contrary to the trip's message) and don't really watch him.

'an overwhelming profusion of Passion flowers' - a friend observing his garden in late-Autumn

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

RowRowRowYourBoat
#2 Posted : 10/17/2022 2:06:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm, no I haven't, but I do find your trip interesting. I'm not sure if you are aware, but one of the famous Joe Rogan DMT trip stories he used to tell all the time when he first started his podcast(when first introducing a lot of the wider public to DMT) involved him getting the middle finger from some jesters. A lot of people who wanted to try dmt because of him had that image in their head and its not rare for it to be pretty commonly reported these days. I didn't know about DMT in the pre-Rogan days, maybe someone can tell us if that was as commonly reported before the Rogan boom or not, but I'm sure a healthy number of Roganites who tried DMT would report they've seen it. Anyway, I had forgotten about that famously being one of his trips until I was reminded of the fact a while ago and I hoped to not have a copycat trip but my very next trip I got something pretty close; a parade of little hands carrying a big hand making all kinds of gestures including the finger, though it was actually funny and lighthearted with a kind of "lighten up" message.

I just find it interesting that the first half of your Joe Rogan trip was preceded by the iconic Joe Rogan trip of jesters flipping you off. This does lend some more credence to the idea that there is a part of him, or what he represents, inside of you, imo. I wonder if you couldn't imagine a more positive interpretation or another commonality between you though. To be fair I haven't really followed him in over 10 years so I don't really know what he is up to but I find it funny that he is seen as the embodiment of a capitalist now.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/17/2022 2:26:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Would privileged be a more apt description than capitalist? That's what I picked up from your initial description of that which is inside all of us. Laughing

Before even being aware that Joe Rogan was into DMT I was given the finger by a green little entity with an infinite number of fingers on their hand. He had the biggest and friendliest smile too Smile

While I have seen random people that I never recognize in some journeys, I've never seen Joe Rogan.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 10/18/2022 8:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Joe rogan is way to normal for me to see during a DMT trip.

StagLady77
#5 Posted : 10/20/2022 6:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
Hmmm, no I haven't, but I do find your trip interesting. I'm not sure if you are aware, but one of the famous Joe Rogan DMT trip stories he used to tell all the time when he first started his podcast(when first introducing a lot of the wider public to DMT) involved him getting the middle finger from some jesters. A lot of people who wanted to try dmt because of him had that image in their head and its not rare for it to be pretty commonly reported these days. I didn't know about DMT in the pre-Rogan days, maybe someone can tell us if that was as commonly reported before the Rogan boom or not, but I'm sure a healthy number of Roganites who tried DMT would report they've seen it. Anyway, I had forgotten about that famously being one of his trips until I was reminded of the fact a while ago and I hoped to not have a copycat trip but my very next trip I got something pretty close; a parade of little hands carrying a big hand making all kinds of gestures including the finger, though it was actually funny and lighthearted with a kind of "lighten up" message.

I just find it interesting that the first half of your Joe Rogan trip was preceded by the iconic Joe Rogan trip of jesters flipping you off. This does lend some more credence to the idea that there is a part of him, or what he represents, inside of you, imo. I wonder if you couldn't imagine a more positive interpretation or another commonality between you though. To be fair I haven't really followed him in over 10 years so I don't really know what he is up to but I find it funny that he is seen as the embodiment of a capitalist now.

Yes — I think that's why I was so taken aback by the strange regularity of these two completely normal men showing up, in the DMT space. It's like I was in there, experiencing the 'f you' from the jester, in all this gorgeous terrifying rainbow multiplicity, and then these two humans appear. Not humanoids, not shaped like humans, actually two regular men. And that is such an unusual, jarring thing. But I'm questioning myself, y'know do I on some level resonate with Joe Rogan? I hardly know anything about him, I seldom watch him, if I have, I've been more invested in watching a couple of the people he's interviewed on his podcast.

I heard he'd had interactions with jesters but not specifically this trip so might go looking for it now. Initially though in the trip, I was kind of laughing at these giant middle fingers shooting up through this hollow humanoid figure outlined in rainbow, and they were shooting up through the crown chakra (so definitely was condemnation of the ego), but then I remember saying 'Ooh it's political this one!' when Joe Rogan and this other guy showed up, and this distinct voice saying, 'No, no. You think the trip is political? YOU'RE political. This is YOU. You are the trip. You've got these opinionated, entitled views, you think you're doing capitalism a favour? You are capitalism. Look at these white men you've got bashing inside.'

Several messages were going on, as it always is.
'an overwhelming profusion of Passion flowers' - a friend observing his garden in late-Autumn

StagLady77
#6 Posted : 10/20/2022 6:41:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Would privileged be a more apt description than capitalist? That's what I picked up from your initial description of that which is inside all of us. Laughing

Before even being aware that Joe Rogan was into DMT I was given the finger by a green little entity with an infinite number of fingers on their hand. He had the biggest and friendliest smile too Smile

While I have seen random people that I never recognize in some journeys, I've never seen Joe Rogan.

One love

I think privilege and capitalism are kind of inextricably bound no? Like the notion of privilege is tied up with the main beneficiaries of a system... I guess I'm quite loaded looking back at my description, but the general sense of the trip was 'You are the system, not just part of it, you perpetuate it with ego' and I guess Joe Rogan was like, an analogy for the entitled and opinionated privilege symptomatic of capitalism? Like it's headed by white cis-het rich men and it just plucked Joe Rogan out as an example of that? I don't know... it's a head scratcher but the more I think about it the less it seems to matter... it just felt like it was saying 'You advocate for anti-capitalism, but you are in fact capitalism, ESPECIALLY with the amount of ego you've got *insert humungous middle finger here*'.

Also can't explain the other guy that was in there. Had dark facial hair, that's all I remember, but didn't recognise him.

StagLady77
#7 Posted : 10/20/2022 6:44:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Joe rogan is way to normal for me to see during a DMT trip.

It was a first for me — never seen two regular white men, one of them being Joe Rogan, kicking about in a DMT trip ever. It was very disconcerting because they weren't part of the hyperspace I was in, it was like they just appeared at the side and then stepped in front of the complex, multiplicitous jester world. Really jarring. Too regular and therefore even weirder?

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 10/24/2022 12:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

StagLady77 wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

I think privilege and capitalism are kind of inextricably bound no? Like the notion of privilege is tied up with the main beneficiaries of a system... I guess I'm quite loaded looking back at my description, but the general sense of the trip was 'You are the system, not just part of it, you perpetuate it with ego' and I guess Joe Rogan was like, an analogy for the entitled and opinionated privilege symptomatic of capitalism? Like it's headed by white cis-het rich men and it just plucked Joe Rogan out as an example of that? I don't know... it's a head scratcher but the more I think about it the less it seems to matter... it just felt like it was saying 'You advocate for anti-capitalism, but you are in fact capitalism, ESPECIALLY with the amount of ego you've got *insert humungous middle finger here*'.

Also can't explain the other guy that was in there. Had dark facial hair, that's all I remember, but didn't recognise him.

I could make further distinction, but I think I may be being to discerning and punctilious, so I apologize for that.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

scaredofthedark
#9 Posted : 10/5/2023 10:15:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
I didn't know about DMT in the pre-Rogan days, maybe someone can tell us if that was as commonly reported before the Rogan boom or not

They were, for sure. This dude from Shroomery has been documenting them for a while. Check his channel for other stuff related to jesters. Plenty of folks who've never seen Rogan experience them. Plenty of folks who listen to McKenna have never seen machine elves.