We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Possible shortcut in obtaining jungle freebase. Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 2/16/2010 6:39:18 AM

SWIM

Although there are many ways to obtain freebase jungle it seems far too often the last step is the dreaded evaporation of limonene or xylene.

SWIM has some jungle goo (200mg) around and he was testing it out. 4ml of limonene seemed to barely dissolve any at all, even when heated in a water bath.

SWIM then tried using simple tap water, that worked well! of the probably 190-175mg left it, all the liquid was dissolved leaving some odd, non-psychoactive solids.
(it's a goo, maybe it was just dust)

SWIM then evaporated the water a room temp and it yielded a completely clear red/orange goo which when smoked produced the very typical jungle visuals and the wonderful headspace. The limonene was evaporated and yielded the same, albeit much less, product.

So extraction-wise. Though acetone and iso can be used to pull jimjam mixes, water will pull only the jungle.

SWIM was thinking that he would keep it food safe and:

-Use limonene to pull bark that has been depleted of white freebase.

-Use vinegar to salt out the alkaloids from the limonene

-take the vinegar and create a paste by adding some lime.

(the said jungle from the top experiment was obtained by adding limonene to the paste, mixing, filtering and evaporating)

-then hot tap water will be mixed through the paste, poured off and filter.

hopefully that will yield only freebase jungle and tiny traces of lime when evaporated,
if not then a small amount of limonene would have to added first to the pinky-lime/jimjam paste to pick up the impurities.

If that is the case then it would be easy to separate the limonene after since the limonene floats Razz

Of course this is a TIME shortcut, not a work shortcut.

After that hot naptha can be used to pull the N-N-DMT-oxide for a full alkaloid mix, seperated.

Just a theory. of course FASA or FASI could be used to precipitate the alkaloids as well SWIM thinks, but he's never done it.

There may be a shorter way, SWIM's just pondering after discovering the solubility. SWIM will likely just create a tincture out of the acetate salts for pharma most of the time, this is just if freebase is needed.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 2/16/2010 2:13:41 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i noticed n-oxide was water soluble and not acetone soluble too - seems like a lot is lost freebasing with sodium carbonate and pulling with acetone.
amor fatis approach to freebasing would also wash loads of jungle away then.
there seem to be a few jungles.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 2/16/2010 2:19:40 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Phlux- wrote:
i noticed n-oxide was water soluble and not acetone soluble too - seems like a lot is lost freebasing with sodium carbonate and pulling with acetone.
amor fatis approach to freebasing would also wash loads of jungle away then.
there seem to be a few jungles.

Strange, SWIM has seen the n-oxide to be soluble in acetone. One can even make dmt-n-oxide fumarate by dissolving the freebase oxide in acetone and add FASA.

Even with the sodium carbonate freebasing, SWIM after pulling with acetone has tried pulling with other solvents (methanol, ethanol, IPA, DCM) without succeeding in pulling any further.

q21q21 wrote:
SWIM has some jungle goo (200mg) around and he was testing it out. 4ml of limonene seemed to barely dissolve any at all, even when heated in a water bath.

This may be the result of chemical alteration/maturation of the jungle spice during the long evaporation of the limo (or xylene). If it got pulled by limonene, it must be soluble in limonene! Otherwise it makes no sense.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Phlux-
#4 Posted : 2/16/2010 2:45:14 PM

The Root

well to come to that conclusion i did this :
took 100mg clean white spice and mixed it with some acetone and added some 40 volume h2o2
the solution was evaporated to dryness leaving a yellow oily stuff - this did not disolve at all in dry acetone.
the acetone was removed
a few drops of water was added and it instantly disolved.
perhaps n-oxide is only soluble in WET acetone.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

q21q21
#5 Posted : 2/16/2010 4:04:52 PM

SWIM

N-oxide is too? hmm, SWIM didn't know that.

Also SWIM was just saying that jungle is only slightly soluble in limonene and much more so in water.

Cheers.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 2/16/2010 4:18:48 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Phlux- wrote:
well to come to that conclusion i did this :
took 100mg clean white spice and mixed it with some acetone and added some 40 volume h2o2
the solution was evaporated to dryness leaving a yellow oily stuff - this did not disolve at all in dry acetone.

This is pretty much similar to what SWIM using however ethanol instead of acetone. And his stuff dissolved fairly well in acetone after it dried.

Is it possible that you did something else? Was your oxidised result soluble in other solvents as well? I have hard time believing that something that can dissolve in DCM, limonene and xylene (like the dmt n-oxide) cannot dissolve in acetone.

I am more inclined to believe something much more plausible. It is possible that your the conversion with acetone and peroxide may have resulted in a totally different product. Acetone and peroxide are reactants and react to form the explosive acetone peroxide. It is difficult to know what exactly you got from this conversion, Phlux.

Did you bioassay the product for activity?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 2/16/2010 5:36:17 PM

The Root

i tried to smoke it but it was very plasticy - i didnt end up smoking enough
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Heretic
#8 Posted : 2/26/2010 1:34:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
i tried to smoke it but it was very plasticy - i didnt end up smoking enough

lol.
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

gazal
#9 Posted : 11/16/2010 11:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excuse me if my question is stupid.
We all know that coca leaves, Yopo and other vegetal alks are basified directly mixing lime with the raw plant material.
Is this also possible with other bearing Dmt herbs?

DiMiTriX
#10 Posted : 11/16/2010 12:30:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

omfg don't ask stupid questions please..expecially if you know that they're stupids!!
do you think maybe they will unlock your account earlier spamming stupid questions?
anyway,the aswer is yes,you could
Tz'is aná

gazal
#11 Posted : 11/19/2010 5:31:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
omfg don't ask stupid questions please..expecially if you know that they're stupids!!
do you think maybe they will unlock your account earlier spamming stupid questions?
anyway,the aswer is yes,you could

Hi, it is indeed a smart question ! Only that I've not found anyone talk about this before.

If I were locked how could I have posted ?!
Therefore you have to know that stupidity and arrogance was more on your side because your reply seems also not well tuned with the "Attitude" statement saying "We respect each other and support each other".

Anyway thanks for corfirming my idea and I invite everybody to elaborate it more.

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 11/19/2010 5:56:16 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

gazal wrote:
Anyway thanks for corfirming my idea and I invite everybody to elaborate it more.

Take a look around it's been done and elaborated...take a look at dry teks in the wiki. Amor Fati did a lot of work with these sorts of teks and it was his efforts that are truly behind the "q21q21" tek.

Welcome to the Nexus

oh...and...PS - Dimitrix...how about showing new members a little respect? You've been here long enough that you should know what is expected of you according to the attitude. Come on dude Rolling eyes
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

gazal
#13 Posted : 11/19/2010 10:40:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:

Take a look around it's been done and elaborated...take a look at dry teks in the wiki. Amor Fati did a lot of work with these sorts of teks and it was his efforts that are truly behind the "q21q21" tek.

Welcome to the Nexus

Thanks Snozzle !
I have finished now to read around the wikis but found nothing that resembles what I meant, that is to mix a strong base to the crude plant material as they prepare yopo or coca leaves.

hydrocarbon
#14 Posted : 11/21/2010 2:07:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gazal wrote:

I have finished now to read around the wikis but found nothing that resembles what I meant, that is to mix a strong base to the crude plant material as they prepare yopo or coca leaves.

Are you asking if DMT can be extracted by first basifying rather than doing an acid wash?

Or are you asking if you can mix lime with a plant containing DMT and simply chew on it like coca?

The answer to the first question is 'yes'. To the second: probably, but I'm not aware that anyone has really tried this... sublingual/intrabuccal absorption is surely an effective roa of DMT--I believe I ran into several posts detailing sublingual dmt fumarate administration as successful--but chewing on MHRB would be uncomfortable at best, and chacruna and chali are not potent enough to make chewing the straight leaf an option (unless you have a really big mouth, I suppose...). DMT enhanced coca, on the other hand, might be quite interesting... <awaits a good bashing from the aya purists>
Hydrocarbon is indeed a real person existing in real time. However, Hydrocarbon is actually a proxy for another individual, Nemano, that lives outside the realm of current Terran laws and regulations. All posts made by Hydrocarbon in which "I", "me", and other references to himself are the voice of Nemano speaking digitally through Hydrocarbon. Any illicit, immoral, or otherwise questionable behavior that Hydrocarbon appears to be admitting to are actually the actions of Nemano.

Occasionally, Hydrocarbon has been known to inject his twisted sense of humor into Nemano's words, but anything stated that was particularly witty or insightful was most likely not the result of Hydrocarbon's intellect.

gazal
#15 Posted : 11/21/2010 10:02:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hydrocarbon wrote:

Or are you asking if you can mix lime with a plant containing DMT and simply chew on it like coca?

Yes exactly that ! Chewed or smoked.
Chacropanga quids is said to be active and also smoked: my best friend checked the "way of smoke" founding it weak but anyway active at a sub-threshold level (and more effective when mixed with grounded Esphand).
It is in fact the Diplo's leaves powder i was thinking as best candidate for this processing, given that bufotenine and 5meo availability could be greatly improved with basification. A couple of grams of this compost sublingually seems comfortable to me.

BTW I recommend to NOT snort Chali because he had the harsh lesson that it irritates the mucoses.

cheers