We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaping DMT with MiniVap also looking for tips Options

mud1
#1 Posted : 10/11/2022 1:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw a
thread about vaping with the Mighty and decided to use my MiniVap for my first time. I posted about the first time here but wanted to do a follow up post in this subforum now that I am a member, also I have since smoked a second time.

TL;DR for the first experience, I smoked way too slowly at temps that were probably too low. My guess is that the hot that reaches the DMT is probably too cool to effectively vaporize it, despite the lowest temp being 185 C. This resulted in me mostly feeling body effects with visuals for probably less than a minute. It was overall enjoyable, but I didn't really get anything deeper out of it, though I think DMT's case its better to under-smoke than over-smoke

The second time I tried, I started off at 207 C with 30 mg, I did get back up to my highs the first time much quicker, but unfortunately did not break through. I wonder if it is because I was not holding long enough (I'd slowly inhale for 30-40 seconds and then hold for 15-20, the vapor was a bit too harsh).

I also have some FB harmalas extracted from Syrian rue, so for my next try I will probably just do some kind of changa because it honestly feels kind of wasteful to use 30 mg of DMT each time and not get much out of it.

Does anyone else here have a MiniVap or some tips about how to more effectively smoke? I'd be happy to explain my process more too if someone with a MiniVap would like to try it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.