We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Severe body pains - sound normal?? Options

Gosling
#1 Posted : 10/1/2022 8:12:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just tried DMT with a terrible result. Used a vapor genie with a person even more clueless than myself. We don’t have any choice on going it alone. We did watch a lot of videos, but one of us has never smoked a thing, and the other only a handful of times. First, the torch wasn’t working right and we couldn’t figure out how far away to hold it. Then I got some vapor, but just a little. Continued trying, getting small amounts. Body parts got tingly. An outside noise made helper have to run out the door quickly. With the strong body feelings taking place, I figured I was well on the way. Leaned back and the body tingling quickly turned to a deep pain that didn’t seem to spare a single cell It continued worsening until I though for certain death was upon me. Then fear crept in. I wanted to jump up and run from the pain, or scream for help. Anything. It was awful. It probably lasted only minutes, but I thought it would never end. The only visual I got was when I opened my eyes and my legs seemed to be getting further away than they should be. Anyone know what to make of this? I’m not sure I can bring myself to go through that kind of pain again, but I also really, really want to experience this! Does age effect this? We aren’t exactly young.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 10/1/2022 8:37:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Do you have any neurological issues, or was your body already sore from some sort of exertion, such as a labor intensive job or exercise? Psychedelics can intensify pain in some instances. It's happened to me personally a few times, particularly with tattoos that were still in the healing process.

Can you describe the pain in more detail?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Gosling
#3 Posted : 10/1/2022 8:55:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So hard to explain… here’s by best attempt…
When your leg goes numb and it starts to go away, it’s that intense painful tingle. My entire body felt like that. I wanted desperately to escape my body. Then everything became very heavy. Chest especially, which of course is scary. I swore my heart was pounding and maybe I was going to have a heart attack. I put a hand on my chest but felt nothing, so I know it wasn’t pounding. Then it turned to an ache, like I had just been in a car accident… back, chest, shoulders and arms primarily. At that point the fear of death had passed, but my body still hurt for about 10 minutes. I rubbed the muscles continually until it finally was normal again.

No hard strenuous activity in the days prior. No known physical or mental issues other than some depression and anxiety.

fink
#4 Posted : 10/1/2022 9:14:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had one trip where there was no real visual element and an intense pressure all over my body. Was not that pleasant at all. Never happened again though. I think people call it body load, it can happen.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/1/2022 9:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It actually sounds a bit normal. DMT is wild. Like fink, I've also had experiences with very little in the visual component and huge in somatic effect, sometimes with unpleasant and intense senses of pressure, particularly cranial, but have experienced it throughout my whole body.

I'm also wondering how much of this can be attributed to an anxiety response and a tensing as a result that could possibly create such a set of body sensations.

Don't let this one instance discourage you, trust me Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

StoneyBroski
#6 Posted : 10/22/2022 7:54:27 AM

I have embarked on SpiceX, still drifting through the hyperspace, machine elves whisper the secrets of the cosmos into my brain.

Only dmt? No opioids? Maybe growing pains?
Mmmm.... Knowledge. Keep pissing on this sponge.

Fridge
#7 Posted : 10/22/2022 12:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I experienced something very similar to what you described, with the acception that I didn't get the intense pain towards the end. I had the tingling sensation running down my whole body, coupled with a impossibly rapid heartbeat. No visuals really. After a few minutes I was back to normal.

This has happened after many beautiful journeys. After a little break I tried again and everything went back to how I like the DMT experience to be.

It's unfortunate that this happened to you during your first attempt. I can imagine it's going to be a challenge for you to try again, but if you do it's likely to be a different (and hopefully beautiful) experience.
...no need to worry...