We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt ballooning, tubing Options

Magyar
#1 Posted : 9/21/2022 8:25:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all!

So i tought these can be useful ...
(For those whom not scared from the deadly cov19,and like recycle ,reuse)
Magyar attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_20220921_202941.jpg (145kb) downloaded 301 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 9/21/2022 11:14:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ewww. You pass your exhaled DMT (and carbon dioxide, and spit, and COVID as likely as not) to the friend sitting on your left?

That's super skanky.

Edit: OP has since completely changed his first two posts in this thread, rendering the rest of the discussion nonsensical.

The first one concerned recycling his exhaled DMT by wheezing lungfuls back into his Volcano bag and then handing them off to whoever else might appreciate a taste.

The second was a bizarre tirade wherein he got all bent out of shape because I was apparently pushing a fake news deep state propagandistic agenda by suggesting that I thought that was gross.

Magyar
#3 Posted : 9/22/2022 1:52:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

deadlyTwisted Evil anyways... 😏🤗

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 9/22/2022 4:15:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mainstream narrative? Do you mean that old propaganda trope about passing a spitty, halitosis filled balloon to a friend being kind of disgusting?

justB612
#5 Posted : 9/22/2022 7:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny things aside, exhaling good dmt is a fact it seems that I wasn't really much aware off. One good old thing you can do is just collect the exhaled dmt for yourself, if you are smoalking by yourself.

If it grosses you out, one can do it with their SO in life, i'm sure they do grosser things too hahaha! Very happy

But seriously now, can we drain this or extract it somehow you think? If you'd left it for a long time, would the DMT vape slowly sink to the bottom, and you could wash it off and smoalk it again lol?
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Magyar
#6 Posted : 9/22/2022 7:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Stop its works in short period of time. Few minutes.

RowRowRowYourBoat
#7 Posted : 9/22/2022 4:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
Ewww. You pass your exhaled DMT (and carbon dioxide, and spit, and COVID as likely as not) to the friend sitting on your left?

That's super skanky.

Bill Cipher wrote:
Mainstream narrative? Do you mean that old propaganda trope about passing a spitty, halitosis filled balloon to a friend being kind of disgusting?

Wait till you hear about these people out there who will directly touch their lips to one another, sometimes they even move tongues around in each others mouths, I believe this vile and disgusting act is known as kissing, don't ask me, I would never do something so heinous.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 9/22/2022 4:45:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This is cracking me up. Laughing

I will add that just because a narrative is "mainstream" doesn't automatically invalidate it... details and context can invalidate such, but otherwise, it seems like an overgeneralization. Categorical denials can cause one to miss out on things they may value and needlessly delimits overall understanding.

I smoalk too much DMT by myself to use the balloon. Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 9/22/2022 10:46:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will never have to use this method because I have enough of the spice for the lifetime, but good to know Smile

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 9/23/2022 12:06:26 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Do it right and you won't even want to think about how you might exhale into a balloon - or even what the balloon is. In the interests of frugal efficiency I've trained myself almost from the outset to be able to hold in hits of vaporised whatever long enough that practically nothing gets exhaled anyhow.

But I'd take a mouth-to-mouth DMT blowback from the right willing candidate should those exceedingly unlikely circumstances ever arise, for sure Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Bill Cipher
#11 Posted : 9/23/2022 5:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
Wait till you hear about these people out there who will directly touch their lips to one another, sometimes they even move tongues around in each others mouths, I believe this vile and disgusting act is known as kissing, don't ask me, I would never do something so heinous.

I have in my possession a garbage bag full of farts containing trace amounts of endogenous DMT. I will give you a deal on it, but you're going to need to take the entire thing in one enormous inhalation or it won't really work.

fink
#12 Posted : 9/23/2022 6:46:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure there is a rule violation somewhere in that post Bill

Twisted Evil
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 9/24/2022 12:26:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
I'm sure there is a rule violation somewhere in that post Bill

Twisted Evil

Bottom of Attitude Page wrote:
Note: Bill Cipher is the only person exempt from these rules. If anybody posts in opposition to our stated attitude, Bill will be let loose on the offender Very happy

There probably is Laughing

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#14 Posted : 9/24/2022 1:27:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Foiled again Shocked
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

pointy hat
#15 Posted : 9/24/2022 1:45:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:

I have in my possession a garbage bag full of farts containing trace amounts of endogenous DMT. I will give you a deal on it, but you're going to need to take the entire thing in one enormous inhalation or it won't really work.

They must not be your own personal farts, Bill, or you'd be greedily sucking them up yourself!

Bill Cipher
#16 Posted : 9/24/2022 3:03:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pointy hat wrote:
They must not be your own personal farts, Bill, or you'd be greedily sucking them up yourself!

Just for you, I’ve developed a new and improved nose to sphincter ROI, so that the garbage bag can instead be better put to use for the collection of your opinions and commentary.

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 9/25/2022 10:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
pointy hat wrote:

Just for you, I’ve developed a new and improved nose to sphincter ROI, so that the garbage bag can instead be better put to use for the collection of your opinions and commentary.

Will this product be 3D printed and available on Amazon? There are some individuals I would like to buy this as a gift for... so their plastic bags can be put to better use Laughing

One love

Bill Cipher
#18 Posted : 9/25/2022 11:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Will this product be 3D printed and available on Amazon? There are some individuals I would like to buy this as a gift for... so their plastic bags can be put to better use Laughing

I find that in order to provide only the most transformative of experiences, the treatment must be administered one on one in my holy dojo/temple. I burn sage and then eat the ceremonial baked beans, before applying the nose to sphincter vacuum seal and commencing the “fart singing” ritual.