We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi Deemsters! New member doing first time Tek. Options

Strollin.Serotonin
#1 Posted : 9/19/2022 4:21:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, I've become a member here as I am hoping to perform my first Acacia Acuminata Root Bark extraction some time soon. I have a few questions regarding my current planned tek, and a question about the use of Sodium Chloride involved in the tek. I found the tek on reddit and was hoping if any experienced aussies could confirm whether the planned tek would work well. I will update with the tek when i get a response from a current member. Whether the thread I'm currently in is appropriate for those questions or not I'm not to sure.

All the best folks!Cool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/28/2022 12:22:41 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi, how's it going?

We can't really comment on the method you've 'found on Reddit' with out you telling us what it actually is.

Just a heads up - Acacia phyllodes and twigs are far more sustainable than root bark. Don't support environmental degradation by obtaining root bark from third parties.

There are plenty of people who can make valid comments on any particular extraction method - some of them even being Aussies. So, fire away...

Welcome to the Nexus.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli