We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt in urine Options

Magyar
#1 Posted : 9/8/2022 10:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked
I wanted to start a tread on presence of dmt in our body.
Since i know we produce ,i wanna know the way we do and where its gone ! I doing my research and few results came cross what i wanna disscuss here and work with.
As far as i know the level of the beloved substence is vary ,depend on mental health level,mental illnesses* as scizofrenia,ptsd,psychozis,psycho traumas and so on. So lets see what i find and share with :

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1070024/

"
The hallucinogenic substance N',N'-dimethyltryptamine and its precursor N-methyltryptamine were found in 24-h specimens of urine from 19 normal human subjects; the mean excretion rates were 386 ng 24 h(-1) and 856 ng 24 h(-1) respectively. The urinary excretion of both compounds was unrelated to age, sex, urinary volume, or creatinine, nor was any consistent diurnal pattern observed. Rates for the mono and dimethylated compounds were not correlated. Diet and the intestinal flora were excluded as a source of urinary dimethyltryptamine. Administration to 4 subjects of sufficient ammonium chloride to increase the H ion concentration of the urine caused a transient increase in dimethyltryptamine excretion but no consistent increase in the rate for N-methyltryptamine. Acidification of the urine did not appear to be the determining factor in this result since in one subject the same drop in urinary pH was achieved by feeding methionine without any increase in dimethyltryptamine excretion."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Magyar
#2 Posted : 9/8/2022 10:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The excretion of the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and its precursor N-methyltryptamine (NMT) was studied among 74 recently admitted psychiatric patients and 19 normal persons. Both compounds were detected in 24-hour urine samples from all subjects. Dimethyltryptamine excretion was greatest in schizophrenia, mania, and "other psychosis" and tended to decline as clinical state improved. Psychotic depressives excreted smaller amounts of DMT more akin to those excreted by neurotic and normal subjects. Urinary NMT excretion was unrelated to psychiatric diagnosis. Ratings on the Present State Examination (PSE) also indicated that increased excretion of DMT was associated with psychotic rather than neurotic psychopathology. Forty-three percent of the variance in urinary DMT levels could be explained in terms of six of the 38 PSE syndromes. Syndromes suggesting elation, perceptual abnormalities, and difficulty in thinking and communicating were most correlated with raised urinary DMT excretion."

Magyar
#3 Posted : 9/8/2022 11:08:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The excretion of N,N,-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) has been measured in longitudinal studies of five patients with schizophrenic illnesses and in four patients with rapidly or slowly cycling manic-depressive illness. The excretion of DMT was frequently raised in patients when they were psychotic but was usually normal when they had recovered. However, rapid changes in the severity of illness or sudden switches from one mood state to another were not accompanied by changes in the excretion of DMT. These findings contrast with the immediate hallucinogenic effects of an injection of DMT, and suggest that the extracerebral production of DMT (as measured by its urinary excretion) does not provoke the experience of hallucinations in psychotic patients."
In this experience ,(,if i got it right ) the dmt level in the psychotic patient presented shows by the ammount found in they urine . Im a very theoretical with my hypothesis,so if the rised dmt level in they body cased the symptoms of they psychosis ,sickness* possible isnt consumed all the dmt,or they tested the exess level and compared to the normal* condition in they psychosis,sympthom... but how i think : if they psychosis cased by the rise level of dmt production in they body and isnt just goes through without loss by psychosis as a cased consumption then not rise the level in they urine as its gone,so i dont realy hot it how they detect from. I hope make sence ha ha,just thinking loud...

pointy hat
#4 Posted : 9/9/2022 1:34:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

will post a link for Pointy Hat's Piss TEK once I have more data on the yields...

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 9/9/2022 1:51:33 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ah, OK

Psychol Med

. 1976 Nov;6(4):649-57.
doi: 10.1017/s0033291700018304.
Urinary dimethyltryptamine and psychiatric symptomatology and classification
R Rodnight, R M Murray, M C Oon, I F Brockington, P Nicholls, J L Birley

PMID: 1070024 DOI: 10.1017/s0033291700018304

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 9/9/2022 3:16:38 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Back in the '50s and '60s with the discovery of LSD and subsequently serotonin, there began an interest in finding endogenous hallucinogenic compounds that may be responsible for mental illness. In the late 1960's and through the 1970's they hit upon DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and bufotenine as promising candidates for these "schizotoxins" and there are several studies measuring the levels of these compounds in urine, blood, and even spinal fluid of mentally ill patients. Little came of this research and the endogenous schizotoxins theory fell out of favor as research progressed and our understanding of the complexity of mental illness grew.

However, there have been a few more recent follow up studies that are quite intriuging.

Takeda, N., Ikeda, R., Ohba, K., & Kondo, M. (1995). Bufotenine reconsidered as a diagnostic indicator of psychiatric disorders. Neuroreport, 6(17), 2378-2380.
https://europepmc.org/article/med/8747157

Emanuele, E., Colombo, R., Martinelli, V., Brondino, N., Marini, M., Boso, M., ... & Politi, P. (2010). Elevated urine levels of bufotenine in patients with autistic spectrum disorders and schizophrenia. Neuroendocrinol Lett, 31(1), 117-121.
https://d1wqtxts1xzle7.c...xp53bqNt3kmRoZ38Xj8dORyZ~vzFBvxPn0E-yEgS2SDibHLvMdSCVnLLmF957hlEwsnKvAVIOO9PsyIrESPW~DXCunpcNgcOp-RxyVmccsfIP9xkkPfytEWTgIupLyDWo3bStilJyM6FRzgme~v27tt47sHoFAbjSDjfIwuujvugBq1CIUZULBSoIE8ox-nQvBs5LUPj0dAuU7op647Mf-~DJlNRDJVT~qxX37UXRipZAR~MLXzu4-SF6Tu-enR6FA6v1OizUbGj5~hpE2uMzAYtEGadQ__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJLOHF5GGSLRBV4ZA

Shomrat, T., & Nesher, N. (2019). Updated view on the relation of the pineal gland to autism spectrum disorders. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2019; 10: 37.
https://www.frontiersin....89/fendo.2019.00037/full
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Magyar
#7 Posted : 9/9/2022 8:13:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot! These was hard to read ,translate and after understand,make conclusions. Anyhow ,these are fascinating subject of our beloved substences. Make me more and more interested ! Would be ,will be nice to find studies,reserches on native tribes in amazonia,shamanism,alchimists works . This is a very wide spectrum to understand,open the hyperspace and our mind .Im so excited and happy for!
Thanks a million! 🤗😏💗

Positivity
#8 Posted : 9/11/2022 8:36:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pointy hat wrote:
will post a link for Pointy Hat's Piss TEK once I have more data on the yields...

Big grin

Lost ape
#9 Posted : 9/11/2022 5:11:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pointy hat wrote:

Just take some harmalas and you can do a pissahuasca.

I didn't see in the text what the reference point for excreted DMT in piss is... is there any at all in non mentally ill people?

dreamer042
#10 Posted : 9/12/2022 1:34:48 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Lost ape wrote:
I didn't see in the text what the reference point for excreted DMT in piss is... is there any at all in non mentally ill people?

Yes, equivalent amounts to people with mental illness (very very very tiny amounts) which is why they ultimately abandoned the idea that DMT is an endogenous schizotoxin.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca