We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
EXO ONE:The psychedelic simulator Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 9/7/2022 7:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone played this game?EXO ONE on steam
its about some kind of UFO which is missing around the galaxy and you are controlling it with flying in the skies of different planets.
something is special about this game.i have finished this game in 2 hours.
but it gave me psychedelics vibes.you feel alone in strange worlds.no one is there to help you.
you should find your path.there is some talking at the end of each level which is about remembering things that were happened.at the end of each level you go with speed of the light and screen flashes so be aware if you want to play this game you need to close your eyes and mute volume to remain healthy.
does anyone feel the same after playing this game?
in your opinion this game is similar to which drug experience?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

goodone22
#2 Posted : 9/7/2022 9:07:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:

In my opinion, it is not similar to any drug.
It's just a game.
When you'll grow your tampanensis? You wanted to get childhood experience.
Just start with something, buy spores, grains, check some grow logs, read about mushrooms.

thankyou for your response
i don't think i am ready to do it.
i have many fears and i don't want to get worse.better to stay in safe world.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 9/7/2022 9:35:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:
Shrooms are the safiest substance.
What to fear? The safest thing?
The helpers?
Have you tried the most dangerous drugs as alcohol or nicotine?
You have nothing to fear.

There are reasons deeply personal not to bend the limits of one's own mind. Psychedelics can bring forth experiences one is not capable of handling which can trigger or add to a trauma. From a legal perspective there is sense in comparing the societal harm caused by alcohol to the almost non-existent harm caused by mushrooms, but it doesn't really help in assessing whether you specifically should take them.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

goodone22
#4 Posted : 9/7/2022 10:03:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:
Shrooms are the safiest substance.
What to fear? The safest thing?
The helpers?
Have you tried the most dangerous drugs as alcohol or nicotine?
You have nothing to fear.

i have some mental problems right now...thats not a good choice unless mushrooms had prooven to cure pschosis not worsening it...
i have seen someone going psycho on youtube using shrooms.
and interestingly her channel is deleted!!!i don't know why thats suspicious i hope she'll be well and healthy at this moment.her name was "Alina".
she was the only one i felt empathy a lot...other people make me think their not using drug,their just blufing.
https://youtu.be/u4FhZPOaDfg
https://www.reddit.com/r..._on_this_video_i_regret/

Tomtegubbe wrote:
There are reasons deeply personal not to bend the li....

yeah agreed.this kind of statistic and schematics are based on physical damages to body and brain not psychological damages which is different.
i have used heroin and in my opinion it has less damage than many hallucinogens.
also people are different i know many don't accept opioids as a healthy drug but i am using it for years,on the other hand hallucinogens such as 6-apb which i used only one time made permanent damage to me.you may not call it a hallucinogen but from what i experienced and from what wikipedia said it may make psychosis to some people.

goodone22
#5 Posted : 9/7/2022 10:16:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you may argue that i have not experienced any hallucinogens similar to shrooms.
actually i have used mushrooms 2 times 0.5 gram and it didn't work.maybe it was fake or my dosage was low.
i don't like to list all drugs i have used ever.because that may be used to identify who i am.
but still i respect all opinions

MAGMA17
#6 Posted : 9/7/2022 12:30:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
has anyone played this game?EXO ONE on steam
its about some kind of UFO which is missing around the galaxy and you are controlling it with flying in the skies of different planets.
something is special about this game.i have finished this game in 2 hours.
but it gave me psychedelics vibes.you feel alone in strange worlds.no one is there to help you.
you should find your path.there is some talking at the end of each level which is about remembering things that were happened.at the end of each level you go with speed of the light and screen flashes so be aware if you want to play this game you need to close your eyes and mute volume to remain healthy.
does anyone feel the same after playing this game?
in your opinion this game is similar to which drug experience?

!!!!!!!!!

That's a spectacular game. I played it around february of this year and sometimes I think about it.
The light you have to go into at the end of the level is absolutely psychedelic. It is very strong as an emotion, especially if you play with headphones (the whole palette of sounds in the game is fantastic).

MAGMA17
#7 Posted : 9/7/2022 12:43:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:
Psychedelics should be taken responsibly, with set&setting, good place, enough time, shwitched off mobile phone. Yes.
But psychedelics cure traumas, don't spread these propaganda myths please.
Psychedelics cure, they help and they're kind.

Your utterances are quite dangerous. And it's not the first time. I understand your love of psychedelics, and I'm sure you say everything in good faith, but you have to be more objective. It is a well-known thing that these substances are not recommended for everyone on this planet. An obvious example is people with schizophrenia.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 9/7/2022 3:16:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

goodone22 wrote:
i have many fears and i don't want to get worse.better to stay in safe world.

Did you read this thread: Fear is a Liar... ?

It's good that you acknowledge your fear and exercise caution. Once you've worked your way through your fears these substances will still be around should you choose you're ready to use them.
[Hint: maybe opioid use reduces your likelihood of facing up to these fears - what do you think?]
MAGMA17 wrote:
Cannabiss wrote:
Psychedelics should be taken responsibly, with set&setting, good place, enough time, shwitched off mobile phone. Yes.
Psychedelics cure, they help and they're kind.

Your utterances are quite dangerous. And it's not the first time. I understand your love of psychedelics, and I'm sure you say everything in good faith, but you have to be more objective. It is a well-known thing that these substances are not recommended for everyone on this planet. An obvious example is people with schizophrenia.
Thank you for this balanced discussion. IMO it does take a certain level of character to face up to the ontological shock that psychedelics have the potential to present. This 'character' can also be learnt as a set of techniques, though. And, if anything, the possibility that one may find oneself wrapped up for 'an eternity' considering all manner of worst-case scenarios from an acutely personal perspective requires an additional level of steely determination to endure. A determination to completely and utterly surrender, perhaps.

So, yes - psychedelics are not for the faint of heart; sometimes I wonder why I do this stuff to myself as well Laughing

But because one can learn how to breathe through it, and actively manage one's facial expression, and accept spontaneous mudras and asanas - well, with the benefit of hindsight that's all a skillset that I would strongly advise to have prepared in advance. Ditto things like sound/music, lighting, scent, nourishment/nutrition - et cetera. And also the ability to avoid overthinking it....

The game looks... very nice. My computer is too lousy for me to be able to play it, however!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

justB612
#9 Posted : 9/7/2022 9:23:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Come on please do not say such reckless things here. It's incredibly dangerous to say anyone should take psychedelics no matter how mentally ill they are..
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

justB612
#10 Posted : 9/7/2022 9:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its an opinion, for truth you need a lot more than this lol
so you should write it as opinion or experience, because for scientific data and literature, or hard and dangerous (!!!) statements like that is a serious discussion imho

MAGMA17
#11 Posted : 9/7/2022 9:55:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You speak of truth, but in your opinion "a friend of mine ..." is a valid argument?
So I can also say that my cousin has cured his headache because he did 3 hops and said 5 times "I like kiwis".
Ah, I forgot, an hour before doing this he took some ibuprofen...

Fridge
#12 Posted : 9/8/2022 5:25:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Psychedelics need to be handled carefully and responsibly. Otherwise they can actually cause something I would call trauma in certain people.
I on my part had a friend who took mushrooms once. She had a bad reaction and felt the need to go to a therapist for years afterwards. I guess it was an underlying condition which has been brought to daylight by the mushroom. That's the other side of the coin.

These substances have a lot of potential to do good, but as with everything there aren't only good sides to them. Like already mentioned above, psychedelics aren't for everyone.
...no need to worry...

MAGMA17
#13 Posted : 9/8/2022 11:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:
Science is not science today. Just one big full of lies hoax and fake.
You can believe anything if it will have stamp?
You know that pharma has huge money to buy any "scientific research" they want?
Billions of dollars. Science is not a science when they hiding the truth.
It's just one big cirkus.

We've got to use our heads to think, not only to to eat the meal.

Actually it is precisely in the scientific field that several studies on psychedelics are being published, highlighting his positive sides.
In fact, therapeutic use has increased in recent years (just think of microdosing for example). And this thanks to the numerous studies mentioned above.

There is no conspiracy...

And about believing anything with a stamp. On post #5 you pretended that everyone believed you with a picture of drug harms with no author, provenance or context.

justB612
#14 Posted : 9/8/2022 12:23:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May be we should drop the subject and focus on the OP, he kindly asked for one thing, why not respect it and talk about what the thread is about and open up a new one if this is so important...

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 9/8/2022 1:47:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

justB612 wrote:
May be we should drop the subject and focus on the OP, he kindly asked for one thing, why not respect it and talk about what the thread is about and open up a new one if this is so important...

Thanks, justB612 and MAGMA17 both.

Cannabiss, in light of the manner in which you've persisted within this thread, it appears that you need to be reminded of our Attitude Page.

Please pay particular attention to the following sections:
1 Attitude

1.1 Learn and give back
1.2 Respectful communication
1.3 Safe and constructive drug talk
1.4 Critical thinking and basic autonomy
1.5 Quality of information and discussion

Quote:
Attitude
Learn and give back

The Nexus is a community that thrives on the collaborative efforts of members in different areas throughout the years. We depend on the contributions of all Nexians, be it seniors or new members, to create, maintain and update the quality information here. If you have enjoyed, learned from and made use of the information and discussions here, please take your time to also contribute back. Each person has their own unique way to contribute, so you have to find your own. A few ideas: improve chemical knowledge and do side-by-side tests, participate in discussions and criticise constructively other arguments, critically question other people to improve depth of discussions, contribute to the Nexus wiki, sharing trip reports, mediating arguments between people who cant find consensus, post interesting links to related subjects, contribute to the sustainability of the Nexus, donating, suggesting new changes to design or forum, etc. Give back, and be a co-creator of this incredible place Smile

Quote:
Respectful communication

Watch your language. Communication is comprised of not only the explicit but also the implicit messages, which are transmitted through choice of words and general tone of speech. We do not want curse words and immature slang in the Nexus! Please use language in a dignified manner.

Quote:
Safe and constructive drug talk

This forum is not a place for superficial unsafe talk of drugs such as excessive use and dosages, unsafe combinations and settings and careless use of substances that naturally have a riskier profile without due disclaimers and clear signs of having learned from mistakes and offering insights for better usage. See this thread for more info: Policy regarding discussion of different drugs. Substances such as research chemicals have some added dangers that should be taken in account and explicitly recognized when talking about them in the forum, as this thread explains.

Also we do NOT give medical advice here (such as telling people not to see doctors and go to shamans for serious medical problems, etc), as this thread explains. Lastly, please read the Health and Safety section and the for contraindications, facts and tips on safety, reducing risks, dealing with difficult experiences, integrating the trips and maximizing benefits.

Quote:
Critical thinking and basic autonomy

We try to encourage and expect critical thinking between members. This means one should question one's assumptions and actions, for example seeing if it can impact negatively upon oneself or others around you. We do not want people displaying arguments and trains of thought that are reckless and dangerous, or talking about things that can be a liability. Also one should do basic research before asking and saying things, we do not want to spoon-feed answers. The FAQ and WIKI, the Nexus search function and Google are basic tools everybody should use and should already help prevent the repetition of topics, that conversion remains superficial and that members have to repetitively respond by pointing to the obvious.

And three more, which I'm sure you can click through for yourself:
2.4 No preaching
2.5 No Conspiracy Theories
2.6 No confrontational attitude

Consider yourself warned.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Bill Cipher
#16 Posted : 9/8/2022 3:36:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:
Shrooms healing these states, even schizophrenia.
Shrooms helped to many of my friends with mental problems.
Even made schizophrenic friend healthy. So, don't believe some propaganda. They lies.

....And you'll be taking a month's vacation now.

When you return, I suggest you alter your communication style. And if you ever go on record again recommending psychedelics as a cure all for mental health issues, you won't be back, period.

Bill Cipher
#17 Posted : 9/8/2022 8:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tryptamin wrote:
But how to differ "conspiracy theories" from reality?
Reality is not a theory, this is what is already happening.
How can be a theory something what's happening? This contradicts one another.

You can feel free to explain if you'd like. But be forewarned, you're already on the Mods' watchlist for conspiracists, conspiracy apologists and general knuckleheads. Fingers are poised and ready to mash the ban button with all due haste.

Exitwound
#18 Posted : 9/8/2022 9:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

But because one can learn how to breathe through it, and actively manage one's facial expression, and accept spontaneous mudras and asanas

breathing I get it, but can you tell more about facial expressions? also elaborate more about mudras an asanas? I feel like it could be of help for me.

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 9/8/2022 10:19:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Staying staunchly off-topic now Laughing

Exitwound wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

But because one can learn how to breathe through it, and actively manage one's facial expression, and accept spontaneous mudras and asanas

breathing I get it, but can you tell more about facial expressions? also elaborate more about mudras an asanas? I feel like it could be of help for me.

It was a tip I picked up here sometime along the way - your facial expression can determine emotional state as much as the other way round. I've kind of confirmed this for myself to an extent where during experiences where things take a more challenging turn I'll check in on my facial expression and, sure enough, I'm frowning or grimacing. Adjustment to a more beatific, joyous, blissful or wondrous expression adjusts the experience in a more favorable direction for me. But who knows - maybe I just take lightweight doses that I can remember that I own a face and still know how to use it? I do make a semi-regular habit of deliberately exercising my facial muscles in a wide range of movements and expressions too. It seems to help me untie 'energetic knots' in what I perceive as the 'entry field' of an experience.

Quite recently with the help of the molecule I let my facial muscles go through something of a reset and then settled in to a blissful expression as the experience developed. A giant, benevolent feminine entity stretched out her arm towards me and did some kind of healing work for a time. Then a sort of insectoid pixie thing indicated it was time to do some yoga so I just let myself go through quite a range of unexpected contortions. All in all it was precisely what I needed and left me wondering what all the apprehensive pre-launch feelings were about.

The mudra/asana thing as I experience it is just accepting spontaneous bodily movements as they present themselves. Obviously, one has to prepare with a good sense for one's physical safety beforehand - and maybe what I'm saying won't apply to deeper breakthrough levels. It probably helps to have some prior experience with these types of physical exercise as well. You do want to be physically fit enough to cope with dome of the stretches - there was a move or two that took me to my limit.

One more area that I've found can have interesting effects is the use of vocalisations like overtone singing. I'll have to save descriptions of that for another time.

goodone22
#20 Posted : 9/9/2022 10:12:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am grateful to see so much comment on my topic
dear Cannabiss please forgive me if i am the reason of you being banned.
MAGMA17 wrote:
!!!!!!!!!

That's a spectacular game. I played it around february of this year and sometimes I think about it.
The light you have to go into at the end of the level is absolutely psychedelic. It is very strong as an emotion, especially if you play with headphones (the whole palette of sounds in the game is fantastic).

Oh thankyou that's what i was looking for.do you play other games?
what is your favorite one?and whats the most similar game to psychedelics?
downwardsfromzero
wrote:
Did you read this thread: Fear is a Liar... ?

It's good that you acknowledge your fear and exercise caution. Once you've worked your way through your fears these substances will still be around should you choose you're ready to use them.
[Hint: maybe opioid use reduces your likelihood of facing up to these fears - what do you think?]

oh yes i have seen those topics about fear and set and settings.
but it didn't help me.it's more like personal opinions than medical advice.
about opioids.they help me stay calm and have interlude in my life.
maybe they make me keep distance to my fears but frankly i don't want to experience any fear.so they may be good for me.
i prefer to slowly psychoanalyse myself and solve my fears in peace.

12NEXT