We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fear is a Liar... Options

Cosmo D
#1 Posted : 9/4/2022 2:17:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What we perceive as fear is just self imposed limitations....fear is a liar.

That was the takeaway from my most recent journey. It was not only the most terrifying experience of my life but one of the most beautiful as well. I WAS the universe but at the same time I WAS nothing at all. I panicked after what seemed like an eternity of ceasing to exist, for all intents and purposes it very well could have been an eternity in another realm. That was 2 nights ago. I still am at a lack of words for what I experienced. It wasn't my 1st time and won't be my last, although I am on the later portion of my 5th decade on this planet, it wasn't until about 3 years ago that I discovered psychedelics. You see at a young age I drank the Kool-aide and spent 20 years of my life doing things for "God, Country, Mom and Apple Pie". With a zero tolerance mindset all of my programming led me to believe these substances were evil. I do not know where the shift happened but i needed to find out for myself.

Psilocybin was my 1st true love. She was non judgmental to my past and showed me what love is when I was incapable of showing myself any love. She taught me to be patient with myself and helped me to start deleting programming that no longer served me. LSD is my mistress, she always shows me a good time and is good for an attitude adjustment when needed. Lastly is DMT she is my dominatrix she always knows how to slap me down and show me how insignifigant my problems are or in this last case my fears, more specifically my fear of failure.

I am grateful to be here. I have lurked for a while and finally decided to join after my last journey. I am looking forward to learning from this community!

Cosmo D

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 9/4/2022 2:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Cosmo D, nice intro you come across as quite level headed.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 9/4/2022 3:18:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That first statement resonated with me a great deal.

I love your categorization of your favorite entheogens Love

Is your process different in interacting with each of them?

It's a beautiful story how you've changed in ways that are more beneficial for you through the reprogramming potentials of psychedelicsLove

Welcome to the Nexus.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PedroSanchez
#4 Posted : 9/4/2022 10:02:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome aboard
that was such a lovely read. it is never too late to explore our existence beyond that of current social norms.

fear is just a construct, time is just a construct, time is you, you are time, or are you? am i you? are you me? do i just exist because you are there to observe me? is this forum real? or the screen you are looking at? what is real? is our world just an experience we are having? what is our experience? and what is it to have an experience? Big grin

welcome Love

Cosmo D
#5 Posted : 9/4/2022 6:14:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Voidmatrix, to answer your question...I definitely have some routines I follow when I am about to put in work. LSD for me is more recreational but has been a useful tool for my mental health as well. I am a little more loose with it as far as any routines. The others though I set strict intentions and hold what is now to me ceremonies of sorts. I have found I cannot force it, so if my mind is not in the right place I will put it off no matter how much preparation I have done. Other than that I keep an open mind and roll with the punches. There is something to be gained out of the bad trips as well if you are truly open to the experience.

goodone22
#6 Posted : 9/9/2022 10:20:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think calling drugs "mistress" or "dominatrix" is too much.
of course thats only a likening but still i don't feel sexy at all with any drug.
beside that,hallucinogens can get really mad and mess up with reality,something that never happens with sexual play.

pointy hat
#7 Posted : 9/9/2022 1:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
of course thats only a likening but still i don't feel sexy at all with any drug.
beside that,hallucinogens can get really mad and mess up with reality,something that never happens with sexual play.

speak for yourself, good'un Laughing

goodone22
#8 Posted : 9/9/2022 1:46:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pointy hat wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

oh you mean your reality changes while doing sex?Very happy Surprised
what kind of sex is that?are you sure it's not from a drug you forgot that you have used before?

PedroSanchez
#9 Posted : 9/11/2022 9:12:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pointy hat wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

beat me to it Very happy

goodone22 wrote:

what kind of sex is that?are you sure it's not from a drug you forgot that you have used before?

i think it was more of a reply to the former part of your post rather than the latter, comparing drugs to sex (or making you feel sexy). there are many drugs that do that.

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 9/11/2022 4:03:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Cosmo D wrote:

Voidmatrix, to answer your question...I definitely have some routines I follow when I am about to put in work. LSD for me is more recreational but has been a useful tool for my mental health as well. I am a little more loose with it as far as any routines. The others though I set strict intentions and hold what is now to me ceremonies of sorts. I have found I cannot force it, so if my mind is not in the right place I will put it off no matter how much preparation I have done. Other than that I keep an open mind and roll with the punches. There is something to be gained out of the bad trips as well if you are truly open to the experience.

Whoops! I missed this Smile thank you for sharing!

What kinds of intentions do you commonly have? If you like, feel free to also share them here

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Cosmo D
#11 Posted : 9/12/2022 1:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Cosmo D wrote:

Whoops! I missed this Smile thank you for sharing!

What kinds of intentions do you commonly have? If you like, feel free to also share them here

One love

I cannot quite share there yet. It was a very good read though. Most of my intentions lately have dealt with self work. I have been trying to unravel my brain and as stated before most of my "programming". With that being said I will normally set an intention that deals with something specific that I have been working on, noticed within myself or the way I interact with others.

The last 2-3 years of my life have been about finding the true me. I am getting there, it has definitely been a great journey so far.

PedroSanchez
#12 Posted : 9/14/2022 8:30:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmo D wrote:

I cannot quite share there yet. It was a very good read though. Most of my intentions lately have dealt with self work. I have been trying to unravel my brain and as stated before most of my "programming". With that being said I will normally set an intention that deals with something specific that I have been working on, noticed within myself or the way I interact with others.

The last 2-3 years of my life have been about finding the true me. I am getting there, it has definitely been a great journey so far.

i am on a similar path, as i guess most people here probably are, every day i feel more like myself and i realise more and more that i was there all along and it was clear in my childhood, but lost in adulthood.
for me psychedelics are only a small portion of finding that. most of the work comes through deep thinking, meditation, mindfullness and working on my consciousness.

i hope your path is as freeing as mine has been Love

goodone22
#13 Posted : 9/16/2022 4:00:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
pointy hat wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

beat me to it Very happy

goodone22 wrote:

i think it was more of a reply to the former part of your post rather than the latter, comparing drugs to sex (or making you feel sexy). there are many drugs that do that.

there is a term called "Aphrodisiac" about drugs that enhance sex drive.
But i think it's all what dealers made out of themselves to make people want more drugs.
if you look at different articles and read what people say there is mixed result about sexual feelings made by drugs.
i think drugs can enhance and intensify sexual experience but they cant make people erect by themselves.there is no drug to simulate sexual erection.
i feel drugs high as much different than sexual feelings.
at the end the main protagonist of the sexual erection is testosterone and other sexual hormones that can be affected by drugs but not instantly.

Cosmo D
#14 Posted : 9/17/2022 1:29:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
Cosmo D wrote:

i am on a similar path, as i guess most people here probably are, every day i feel more like myself and i realise more and more that i was there all along and it was clear in my childhood, but lost in adulthood.
for me psychedelics are only a small portion of finding that. most of the work comes through deep thinking, meditation, mindfullness and working on my consciousness.

i hope your path is as freeing as mine has been Love

I cannot speak to your path Pedro but yes the last couple years have freed me from many bonds that I did not know existed within me. Shedding things that no longer serve me like a snake sheds its skin.

PedroSanchez
#15 Posted : 9/18/2022 8:13:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:

there is a term called "Aphrodisiac" about drugs that enhance sex drive.
But i think it's all what dealers made out of themselves to make people want more drugs.
if you look at different articles and read what people say there is mixed result about sexual feelings made by drugs.
i think drugs can enhance and intensify sexual experience but they cant make people erect by themselves.there is no drug to simulate sexual erection.
i feel drugs high as much different than sexual feelings.
at the end the main protagonist of the sexual erection is testosterone and other sexual hormones that can be affected by drugs but not instantly.

i can assure you that aphrodisiac like reactions to certain drugs are not made up. amphetamines for example, are a very real aphrodisiac. no dealer ever told me that (i would have remembered that because it would be very weird), but i have had many long nights that said otherwise. i have felt the feelings in great detail and they are not placebo.
i also took a lot of so called XTC pills when they were bouncing around between the 90s and 00s. some of them were mostly MDMA and some of them were concoctions that i cannot confidently tell you the contents of. i took what you might call "heroic" doses of these regularly and some of them caused reactions in my body so close to sex that even touching myself on the arm the wrong way could feel close to orgasm. there were many reports of the same thing from other people i knew too.
[for the record i DO NOT recommend any of the above. i do not do that any more and it damaged my life a lot.]

i could agree about the erection thing though, even sildenafil does not give you an erection (and it probably fits perfectly into your dealer example), but there is much more to sexual stimulation than an erection and ejaculation.
both of the examples i used above are actually known to inhibit erections, yet they enhance sexual desires and responses in general and people report far more intense orgasms when they get past the erection 'problem', myself included.

PedroSanchez
#16 Posted : 9/18/2022 8:17:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmo D wrote:

I cannot speak to your path Pedro but yes the last couple years have freed me from many bonds that I did not know existed within me. Shedding things that no longer serve me like a snake sheds its skin.

that is so beautiful to hear! Love
i often wonder what a world would be like where every person has gone through this process. i would like to think humanity is on it's way there.