We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My mind makes fun of me in my dreams... Options

Dasein
#1 Posted : 8/20/2022 3:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, a few months back I became somewhat obsessed with cactii, San Pedro, Bridgesii, Peyote etc. I would spend hours reading about them, started a few seedlings, bought a few pereskiopsis etc. and one night I had a dream that I was a cactus... I was a cactus, standing in a pot. There was another cactus next to me. We had some chit chat, talked about this and that, and then, being all awkward and shy, I asked the other cactus if she has ever been "pollinated". She said "ummm ahhh no!" She asked me if I have ever been pollinated, I said "ummm ahhh no!". I asked her if she might wanna try it out? and she was like "ummm ahhh ok, sure!" and then a strange stem like structure appeared from the middle of both our bodies. The stems grew towards each other, made contact, and became intertwined. And then I woke up. I felt something laughing at me, like how some DMT entities joke about you and laugh.

Then there was another dream, where a friend was telling me he is scared of falling in love and I gave him a long ass sermon about why one must fall in love, we were sitting next to a lake, two crocodiles swam by, and I started telling him why one must love even if one is in love with a crocodile. I told him that he should love that crocodile even if it means becoming a crocodile, swimming in a lake, hunting antelope etc etc. because love is so beautiful, it's worth becoming a crocodile for, but even if you stay a human, you can still love a crocodile, so what, if she bites your leg off, you lose an arm, you lose a leg, it's ok, all part of life and shit, but the important thing is that you love! While giving this sermon I became so passionate that I went into the lake and started to pet the crocodile... A while later I decided to swim back to my friend, I got out of the water and felt something strange... the crocodile had bit me on my ass and was hanging off of it like a tail... I screamed, managed to free myself, I was bleeding everywhere, and everyone was laughing at me...

Then I became obsessed with MDMA crystals... and had a dream where I put a nice big crystal on my penis and asked my partner to eat it... I woke up and was like... dude wtf! (no, seriously... I am NOT into that sort of shit...)

Interestingly, these dreams occur when my body is telling me to wake up but I don't want to wake up, so my mind tries to cringe me out and force me to wake up...
این جهان با تو خوش است و آن جهان با تو خوش است
این جهان بی‌من مباش و آن جهان بی‌من مرو

ای عیان بی‌من مدان و ای زبان بی‌من مخوان
ای نظر بی‌من مبین و ای روان بی‌من مرو

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 8/20/2022 4:44:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Laughing I'm dead.

Why can't my dreams be this funny?!?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Orion
#3 Posted : 8/20/2022 11:59:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brilliant Laughing

Quote:
Interestingly, these dreams occur when my body is telling me to wake up but I don't want to wake up, so my mind tries to cringe me out and force me to wake up...

Perhaps you are subconsciously self aware, something other than lucid. I don't know if that even makes sense. But that's dreaming.

Quote:
one night I had a dream that I was a cactus... I was a cactus, standing in a pot

How does that feel ? I wonder what it's like to be something other than myself in a dream. I can't remember being a cactus or an animal or anything other than myself with special powers.

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 8/21/2022 1:14:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I sometimes experience the opposite: my dreams make excuses for me, to not get out of bed.

Sometimes i dream of the dog i grew up with, and then, when it's time to wake up, i'm like "no, i can't wake up already because i haven't walked and fed the dog yet".

fink
#5 Posted : 8/21/2022 9:13:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that is dream gold content. Thanks for sharing.

The last dream I had I was old, with a white beard and long hair and I was going to sleep, inside my dream, with the knowledge that this sleep was my last and I was going to never wake up. I was accepting that I was about to die without realising I was dreaming.

MDMA penis dream would be a relief.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Dasein
#6 Posted : 8/25/2022 12:09:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:

How does that feel ? I wonder what it's like to be something other than myself in a dream. I can't remember being a cactus or an animal or anything other than myself with special powers.

Well... that was quite anthropomorphic actually! I could "see" the other cactus and the communication was also half telepathic half verbal. But I have had other dreams where I was different people, I lived entire lives etc. In one of those dreams I was a little girl living in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by mountains and vast valleys. Only a few memories stayed with me, watching the sunrise with my dream father, being by his side on his death bed, and then there was my daughter who hunted a seal one day and I went with her to carry it back home... I have been in many different bodies, but I think only human ones.

nitrogenaztec
#7 Posted : 10/19/2022 6:43:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dasein wrote:

Your inner comedian lol.

goodone22
#8 Posted : 10/25/2022 9:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have this problem too.but its not funny
every night when i go to bed my mind shows me something like flashback but its not forced like real flashbacks.
real flashbacks force you to see them and feel them even if your eyes are open no matter what you do.i had that shit when i used pseoudoephedrine syrup.like vivid nightmares suddenly comes up when you are already awake.
but the thing i mentioned first which i am experiencing every night is some scary things(giant spiders coming to my face,scary face looking at me) shows before sleep when i close my eyes.so i have no choice other than opening my eyes and stay awake till that shit ends.
it repeats couple times then after my mind is happy enough with messing with me then it lets me sleep.what a jerk.
i guess my unconscious trying to tell me something. freud and carl jeung talked about this things a lot.maybe he is saying that i shouldn't do drugs or he punishes me like that.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 10/26/2022 3:36:38 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

goodone22 wrote:
i have this problem too.but its not funny
every night when i go to bed my mind shows me something like flashback but its not forced like real flashbacks.
real flashbacks force you to see them and feel them even if your eyes are open no matter what you do.i had that shit when i used pseoudoephedrine syrup.like vivid nightmares suddenly comes up when you are already awake.
but the thing i mentioned first which i am experiencing every night is some scary things(giant spiders coming to my face,scary face looking at me) shows before sleep when i close my eyes.so i have no choice other than opening my eyes and stay awake till that shit ends.
it repeats couple times then after my mind is happy enough with messing with me then it lets me sleep.what a jerk.
i guess my unconscious trying to tell me something. freud and carl jeung talked about this things a lot.maybe he is saying that i shouldn't do drugs or he punishes me like that.

You don't have to be scared of scary spiders and other such imagery. One approach is simply to imagine the beings concerned suddenly really needing to piss, or stumbling over some silly obstacle. They'll lose interest and go bother someone else.

Why let some image from your mind bother you? If you have any art skills - the minimum being that you can hold a pencil - why not use it as inspiration for creativity. Give them names, make up tales about what they might get up to. Keep practicing, whatever you come up with. It's well known that quite a few people love that kind of stuff.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Dasein
#10 Posted : 10/27/2022 10:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:

this sounds a bit like trauma induced... a friend of mine has CPTSD, she also has a similar problem, she gets anxious every time before going to sleep. She gets scared, wakes up, goes back to sleep, gets scared again and so on. Most of the time, her dreams aren't even really nightmarish, rather "too weird", as she describes. It is not the content of the dream itself, which is the problem, but the feeling associated with it, otherwise you would just let the spider walk all over your face! she also often sees faces staring at her, but mostly, those faces aren't scary themselves, nor do the stare at her in a hostile manner, and yet she gets scared!
Perhaps you should try to find out whether you have suffered from any trauma in your past.