We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beautiful OEVs from 1.8 g Options

QuantumOctopus
#1 Posted : 8/15/2022 12:51:44 AM

Gone Fission

Decided to take my largest dose in many years. I have done a lot of dose-response work at the lower range 0-1g after having a very hard experience early in my psychedelic experience (4g). What I have learned for my own biochemistry is that 0-1g largely leads to the body load with some altered consciousness but not much psychedelia. I do like adventuring around outdoors at this range and maintain most ability. The psychedelia really seems to start at 1.5g and above for me. Today I decided to go with my largest dose in many years. Within 45 minutes of eating the singular specimen I was feeling strong euphoria. I looked at my sheets and I thought I was seeing the flower patterns of my mattress through the sheet. I looked and realized this was not the case, my mattress also doesn't have flowers on it, I realized these were very fluid OEVS that would manifest shortly after focusing on the sheet and extended like a streak between where my two hands were on the bed. It was the typical flowery fractal mandala type imagery shifting and morphing continuously but then it began to spin and I saw a figure in the center of this spinning geometrical pattern. This figure appeared to resemble Shiva in the lotus position (or something with a strong semblance). I don't think this was an entity, it did not appear conscious or intelligent, but the imagery was spectacular. I really haven't had such beautiful OEVs in my life with cubensis, I can compare the visuals to 110 μg of LSD at the peak. I had some fun closed eye visuals to music as well, but the spiralling figure and vivid OEVs were a really prominent aspect of the experience for me.

Overall great experience. My lessons learned are:
trust the medicine
you can be whatever you want to be in life, just don't hurt others
there is much in life to be thankful for
“Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.