We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Valentines day mescaline Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 2/14/2010 8:52:18 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

all pink and nice

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

idtravlr
#2 Posted : 2/14/2010 10:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Gonna be a happy VD at Phlux/Aegle household. You two are blessed my friends.

Happy Valentines Day!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 2/14/2010 10:23:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

God, that's just downright beautiful.

Happy Valentine's Day.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

panoramix
#4 Posted : 2/14/2010 11:48:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whooohooooo

nice xtals whell dune.

Happy Valentines Day to all.

greeder pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 2/14/2010 4:13:03 PM

The Root

im gona try my hardest to put the effects that these xtals caused into words as soon as im able to.
wow!!!
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Shpongle
#6 Posted : 2/14/2010 7:29:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a very nice pic!
It looks like a spore print, enjoy your Valentine's Day, as from the looks of it ,will be awesome without a doubtRazz
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 2/14/2010 10:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very NICE

I am happy to see my wishes for you both have come true on this day. If I could do this on a satasiticaly regular basis I would really have something to report.Smile

Peace Friends

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 2/14/2010 11:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Phlux & Aegle - How was/is your SWIY's Valentines Day / Visionary Day? Hope it's as beautiful as those xstals are! Wink Do you mind if I ask what TEK SWIY used for those?

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

universecannon
#9 Posted : 2/15/2010 12:15:46 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

ooooo helloo beautiful crystals

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Phlux-
#10 Posted : 2/15/2010 8:06:52 AM

The Root

as promised - a small peice

14 Feb 2010

Valentines day mescaline
Dosage about 360mg pink mescaline from torch and pedro

This is just a few small visions from a small portion of my experience, the mescaline was strong from

about the 3.5hr mark to the 10 hour mark.

I lay on my back on the couch, as i closed my eyes i was in the body of me as a 2 year old child, as i

really was - a memory somehow.(i lived on a yacht until i was about 6 - sailing all around the world,

visiting any island of interest we saw.)

I was sitting on the sand of a warm and sunny beach, just above the line of the very still water.
In my left hand i was holding a broken shell, with my right hand i was pushing sand through the hole

in the shell, having a hell of a time, laughing and giggling so hard, getting so much joy in the

crystal clear sunlight.

I had some kinda silly sun hat on and my arms were rediculously hindered by my armbands, even my hand

movements were clumsy and slightly uncoordinated - just like a real small child.
At first i was having this experience - then i was pulled out to 3rd person as if i was me as i am now

standing infront of me back then - looking down at myself.
It feels more like a memory than some kinda vision - i had been here with bufo too.

I get to explore the island for a comfortable amount of time, even while speaking to aegle, then i

feel its time to move.

The next stop was the desert, i had been here before - on mescaline.
As i soar thru the clear blue cloudless sky, i feel the warm dry breeze on my face - so nice, i notice

3 very shiny silver pyramids. I am standing at the base, at one of their corners, watching the pyramid

rotate above ground - they are loose enough to get rotating with the touch of a finger but they can never roll or

tip.

Again its time to move.

Now im in a jungle, im halfway up a deserted step pyramid - it hasnt been used for 400 years, there

are plants growing all over it and its preddy much consumed by trees and liana's but the design and

knowledge of it remain strong - a special structure.

I feel myself move thru the pyramid, and i burst out the top of it - up, up, into outer space, further

than i have been before, way further, way faster. I whizz out of our solar system within about 3

seconds, then past various galaxies and star systems.

I get to my final destination and start to blend with the universe, no longer a single entity

viewpoint but rather one with the universe.

I see the source of life/love/creativity churning new information - using its tail - the outcome of

everything - as a new substrate to convert into even more ideas - using itself to perpetuate

positivity. - it occured much like a little ancient insect.

After i have reached this point all visions that come are short - eg, im sitting with my back against

a tree in an orb of energy - i feel myself drop roots - i feel the water of the earth enter me and

once again - i blend with everything - back to the oneness of it all.

Everything is so peacefull - i am now fully quiet and content.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

idtravlr
#11 Posted : 2/15/2010 8:25:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful report man. Sounds so blissful.

Peace,
-idt

-Terence McKenna

Aegle
#12 Posted : 2/15/2010 5:27:40 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Pink Mescaline

Dosage: 200mg of pink mescaline from Torch and Pedro
Time Ingested: 10am
Peak Duration: 8 hours

This journey that I embarked upon with the healing and sacred cactus was one of the most beautiful and deep experiences that I have had with cactus so far in my entheogen journey. Truly one of my most profound visions that I experienced during my journey...

I was lying on the comfy lounge couch with a cool and refreshing breeze blowing ever so gently over me.

As I closed my eyes I was rapidly drawn down to the great depths of the ocean floor where everything was black and filled with complete darkness. Little glowing animals floated effortlessly passed me with great silence and dexterity. I quietly admired their beautiful and peaceful world for quite some time.

I instantly began to rise up all of a sudden to a rocky out crop of coral and rocks, teaming with sea urchins, mollusc's, crabs and thousands of brightly coloured vibrant reef fish. As an observer I was greatly touched by the fragile inter connective threads woven together between each of the life forms within their ecosystems.

I then was tumbling through powerful white foamy waves breaking on a far and distant sea shore. I could feel the intense beating of the earth’s natural rhythm flowing through every atom of my being. But something was really wrong, I could feel it instantly. The rhythm started to beat an offbeat sequence. I started to feel really sick deep within my core.

Complete silence, then the gentle hum of honey bees began to drone. The hums grew stronger and stronger; the bees began to mark my face with honey in a warrior initiation ceremony. The smell of honey and the loud deafening hum of the bees completely filled the air. (The sound was incredibly meditative and hypnotic.) A massive pot of honey was poured over my crown by the bees I was fully immersed within the honey, I felt completely renewed and purified.

My initiation into being an earth warrior was completely life changing and awe inspiring, I will travel the path of the earth warrior with all my heart and determination that I have within me. I will forever hold this deep and life changing journey close to my heart.

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Kazoo...
#13 Posted : 2/15/2010 6:00:14 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

great work guys!!! giggles and love, awesome!
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

ragabr
#14 Posted : 2/15/2010 6:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing reports from your holiday of love! Been so long since I have been in the warm, loving arms of Cacti, this made me homesick.
<3
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

idtravlr
#15 Posted : 2/17/2010 6:50:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also a beautiful report Aegle. Go forth into battle for this precious planet great Earth Warrior!Very happy

I feel a sense of warmth and connectedness with the two of you, in that we got to share some chuckles prior to embarking on your journeys. Smile

Peace,
-idt

-Terence McKenna

Aegle
#16 Posted : 2/17/2010 7:18:08 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Idtravlr

Thank you so much for your lovely words, I promise to do my best to protect our beautiful and precious earth my brother... There are few better things in life than shared giggles.

Much Love and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Virola78
#17 Posted : 2/17/2010 3:32:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You encourage me on my path.

The cactus has brought me to this place, the nexus. I have done my homework. The cactus is here and so is the equipment and the materials. The watermill painted by Van Gogh will be the setting. This is where my grandpa used to live as a little boy. I knew i would set him in the water here, but i didnt know when. His ashes have been in an urn for many years. Soon it will be spring again. By that time i will have completed experiments.
When the sun is warm i will set grandpa free and have a beautiful day at the watermill.

Things are coming together for me. Thx for the reports of your inspiring journey.
I will remember you all when im there.

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Aegle
#18 Posted : 2/17/2010 4:20:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Virola78

It warms my heart greatly that you have been encourage in your journey my friend. Live like there's no tomorrow and you will never feel regret. What you want to do for your Grandpa is so beautiful, its really special to return someone to the earth especially a loved one. I hope when i die, that i will die in Tibet so that i can have a sacred traditional sky burial as its the fastest way to return to the earth...I wish you all the peace and happiness my friend for when the day comes for you to return your Grandpa to the earth...

Much Peace and Compassion

Espiridion
#19 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:45:37 AM

--who.??..ME??--

I love you two!!

Thanks for sharing! My love and I will be embarking soon with some acetate fom the NT tek. I can't wait. Now to find a babysitter!!!Very happy

Namaste,

Espiridion
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Espiridion
#20 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:47:23 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Also, what did you start with and how much did all that beautiful pink, crystalline kaleidoscope weigh?

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

12NEXT