We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The council Options

Poxxxxy
#1 Posted : 8/8/2022 8:06:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to ask if while adventuring any others have met a group that calls themselves”the council”?
[

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

LoveInTheDream
#2 Posted : 8/8/2022 6:36:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There was a big Welsh man with a bald head who carried a large blade strapped to his leg living in downtown Iquitos around 2011-2016 when I was kicking around there who made some intense chakruna extract and was always talking about his meetings with the council. I never encountered them but they sounded dark and potentially powerful. If this dude's vibes were any indication you may want to access their motivation before you go making any pacts.

Poxxxxy
#3 Posted : 8/18/2022 7:11:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much. I havnt been able to find much about them!

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 8/18/2022 9:36:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel some things exist in the hyperspace as tests, things you must learn to say no to in order to prove you are worthy of the best stuff provided by the good people. This process also helps us purify our intentions. There are many lower motives that draw murky energies towards us, such as lust (for power, possessions or sensual experiences), vainglory, pride etc.

Don't really know what's the deal with the aforementioned folk, but this is something to consider, maybe.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand