We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Wanna know a secret Options

travellertime
#1 Posted : 7/29/2022 2:58:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When you pass away. Don't go into the light. We are told to always go into the light. You know what the light is. It is us being reborn into this world again. It is the light at the end of the tunnel(womb). The light is the light of this world when we are pulled from our mother. Stay out of the light and you won't be reborn i to this shadow world.

Our sacred dmt or 5meo or any psychedelics journey is not supposed to be told to anyone. It is our special journey. That is the reason why everyone's is different. Here we tell everyone our sacred journey. If it was supposed to be the same then everyone's would be the same. But everyone's journey is not the same. Also that is proof psychedelics are not drugs. Drugs affect everyone the same. Psychedelics are different for every individual, and different every time. No 2 times are they exactly the same.

Remember when a tree was cut down the rings of the tree? Take a look at your thumb print.
Your dick, is a mold of a mushroom. Cat's dog's, bears and and many animals nose is a mushroom cut in half.
Womens placenta is the tree of life
8 fingers are the 8 spiders legs( which most of us use to kill the spider)
Our lungs, lie down underneath a tree and look up.
Your veins are the same as leaf veins and river and creek networks
You are elemental beings.
Your temperature stay at a perfect temp. That is our eternal flame keeping it that way unless we have an imbalance. We are fire
We are nearly 70% water, the earth is %70 water we are water and earth
Wind comes from our lungs. We are wind

Our feet came from the slug. Hahaha believe what you want as the choice is yours. 45 seconds anxiety, fear, depression can be gone forever but here when someone says they can heal, they are shunned, banned or not believed. Why can humans not learn to heal? Many humans can heal people. Over 20 people have given the gift of no more fear, anxiety and depression. Know they control it instead of it controlling them. Here's a hint, it ain't in your head but every doctor, psychiatrist or therapist will say it is in your head.

Wanna stop nightmares or ypur bad reams. Close your eyes in your dream. It will change. Or sit down close your eyes and meditate. Then you are in control and not the dream.

We have looked to the sky for our source when it was underneath our feet the entire time.

Have fun with this one!!

Get ready the end is soon.( laugh now) Everyone who reads this will be around to see it and at that exact moment of the end, you will be brought to this memory and will realize it was pure truth but for most it will be to late. If you change yourself you will be safe but most everyone will perish as they need to be cleansed. You got time to change yourself so get changing.

Your comments mean nothing. This is not for a reply it is the truth so nothing can change it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/29/2022 3:30:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

"Drugs" do not affect everyone the same...

Some of the observations you've made could simply be happenstance or coincidence and you are finding meaning where it may not exist and running with it.

Did you just have your first DMT experience?

What you've stated is your personal truth, and as such means nothing to me as this response means nothing to you.

Welcome to the Nexus

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#3 Posted : 7/29/2022 4:19:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

travellertime wrote:
Everyone who reads this will be around to see it

[\snip]

Not true, someone could read this and be hit by a bus the next instant. Your prophesy has at least that hole in it

Very happy
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

PedroSanchez
#4 Posted : 7/29/2022 7:06:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the soul net theory is a fascinating one for me. there are many factors that fell into place when i first read about it, but i still don't know where i stand on it. i like to stay open minded.

my partner also says we are not supposed to share our journeys, but personally i find it helpful to assist with integration. as far as i can tell it is more of an etiquette thing than something that will have consequences.
i have also had many journeys with other people where they are an integral part of the journey and it would be impossible to experience the same thing without discussing it, such as the experiences people have with telepathy, how could we know what was happening if we don't discuss it in spoken words?
i also have to agree with voidmatrix, drugs do not affect people the same. although i strongly agree that DMT and cocaine are two very different worlds and i even go as far as to say DMT is not a drug (mostly to separate it from soul destroying drugs). i agree we should think of it differently, but drugs definitely affect people differently, sometimes the difference is huge.

next point, i can definitely see a lot of similarities between parts of different animals and plants etc, but it is easy to find patterns when we look for them, in fact they seem to suddenly appear everywhere when we do.
my finger print is nothing like the rings on a tree, but there are, of course, rings there, as well as rings on a tree, but i could say that anything with rings looks like that. my cooker hob looks like that but i highly doubt it was inspired by a tree.
i am not doubting what i think you are trying to say though, in fact to me it sounds very plausible, but it is important to also understand human flaws when looking at these things.

i wholeheartedly agree with the anxiety thing. it has only been recently that i have discovered just how true this is and it has changed the world for me. depression is currently being eradicated in my world and i feel better than ever before for knowing this. it is a very difficult thing to get to grips with, but once you truly accept it you take control back and it changes everything.
i strongly recommend this approach to anybody having problems.

i don't have nightmares so i can't test the nightmare theory, but would love to hear other peoples opinion of this.

this quote: "We have looked to the sky for our source when it was underneath our feet the entire time" is the funniest thing to me, and so true in a way (although i'm not sure i would call it our "source" so confidently). i am always laughing at how we desperately try to get across the galaxy when we do not even understand our own brains yet.

the next comment: "Your comments mean nothing. This is not for a reply it is the truth so nothing can change it". suggests to me that you still need some work on your ego. i think you should get more involved here and see if you can improve that for yourself. if we all have these things we need to fix about ourselves then surely you have flaws too right?

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 7/29/2022 7:40:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My charlatan alarm is going off.

Feels like a deep, throbbing pain in my ass meat.

PedroSanchez
#6 Posted : 7/29/2022 8:32:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
My charlatan alarm is going off.

Feels like a deep, throbbing pain in my ass meat.

for all we know this person could be the one true god in digital form trying to help us see the light Surprised
i like travellertimes points because of their taboo nature. i for one would love to see them around more. i hope to see some responses, but the quote at the end suggests that might be all we see of them. maybe just a quick ego boost for themselves, or maybe the one true god trying to save us, or maybe just an active member with some interesting opinions to share. i hope the last one is true.

also, where are my manners? welcome to the nexus travellertime, i hope you get involved here and take as many benefits from this place as i have.
Love

Exitwound
#7 Posted : 7/29/2022 9:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:

for all we know this person could be the one true god in digital form trying to help us see the light

That's clearly not true, because it's me.

Wink

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 7/29/2022 9:32:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is the prophet maker 😄
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 7/29/2022 2:43:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is not a reply but pure truth.

Once every 500 years, a burning pirate shall descent from the heavens to inform us of great rejoice and sorrow. When thousands march towards the gates of peace and decay, a bowl of yoghurt will be offered to those who cry wolf. "Eat fibers", the heralds of neptune will proclaim. And so will it be done. Yoghurt and fibers breakfast shall be. Or breakfast shall not be at all.

Loveall
#10 Posted : 7/29/2022 3:02:57 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

dragonrider wrote:

Once every 500 years, a burning pirate shall descent from the heavens to inform us of great rejoice and sorrow. When thousands march towards the gates of peace and decay, a bowl of yoghurt will be offered to those who cry wolf. "Eat fibers", the heralds of neptune will proclaim. And so will it be done. Yoghurt and fibers breakfast shall be. Or breakfast shall not be at all.

Either there is a breakfast or there is not. Your prophecy is proved and is the truth. Do not go towards the light after yogurt fibers breakfast or you will emerge reincarnated with very low entropy. So it shall be and has been for all time.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 7/29/2022 3:13:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Either there is a breakfast or there is not. Your prophecy is proved and is the truth. Do not go towards the light after yogurt fibers breakfast or you will emerge reincarnated with very low entropy. So it shall be and has been for all time.

And Schrodinger's Cat will emerge before you, that your breakfast both is and is not yogurt. It is like the Cat. It is the Cat. How it has been and forever shall be.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

brokedownpalace10
#12 Posted : 7/29/2022 5:31:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And thus true balance shall be restored and the universe shall achieve yin yang out the yin yang.

fink
#13 Posted : 7/29/2022 5:54:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I hate to speak in absolutes, but I draw the line at eating cat for breakfast unless truly starving.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 7/29/2022 6:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
I hate to speak in absolutes, but I draw the line at eating cat for breakfast unless truly starving.

And thus Schrodinger's Pronounced:

Schrodinger's Cat wrote:
. In the thought experiment, a hypothetical cat may be considered simultaneously both alive and dead as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur

The Cat is that which is all things; the yogurt, the breakfast, the absence of yogurt, the absence of breakfast...

Very happy

One love

RowRowRowYourBoat
#15 Posted : 7/29/2022 6:24:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
travellertime wrote:

[\snip]

Not true, someone could read this and be hit by a bus the next instant. Your prophesy has at least that hole in it

Very happy

From their perspective that is the end of the world. I could say that "everyone will see the end of the world" is a truism about life and death. David Hawkins says that no one ever experiences their own death because they are dead and thus not able to experience it. I would consider this perspective the reverse-inverse of that, every individual's death is the end of the world because we only experience the world through our living bodies.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 7/29/2022 6:33:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
fink wrote:
travellertime wrote:

[\snip]

Very happy

From their perspective that is the end of the world. I could say that "everyone will see the end of the world" is a truism about life and death. David Hawkins says that no one ever experiences their own death because they are dead and thus not able to experience it. I would consider this perspective the reverse-inverse of that, every individual's death is the end of the world because we only experience the world through our living bodies.

I'd like to add the caveat that it's the end of the world for the one that is dying, because though one dies and the world and their personal world dissolves in that individual perspective, the apparent concensus reality continues for those who remain alive

Perhaps this is also pending ones definition of the "world" considering many philosophers have used such a term in a way that is not exclusive to Earth.

One love

LoveInTheDream
#17 Posted : 7/29/2022 6:47:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear future man, please when next bitcoin bubble/cycle sir? Need cash to buy house with pool and greenhouse, thnx

abecedarian
#18 Posted : 7/29/2022 6:58:09 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

When will I be able to levitate?

Does Jesus forgive me?

Please tell me how to ascend.

Please tell me how to be a friend.

Please tell me when it will be the end?

Don't pretend.

On you I depend.

I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Wolfnippletip
#19 Posted : 7/29/2022 7:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No! He's right!
Wolfnippletip attached the following image(s):
thumb_come-towards-the-light-my-child-o-jim-benton-com-10242819.png (51kb) downloaded 234 time(s).
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

abecedarian
#20 Posted : 7/29/2022 9:23:53 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Do You Want To Know A Secret ?
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

123NEXT»