We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT
Dark DMT - the Other Alkaloid Options

Big Inhale
#121 Posted : 12/26/2007 4:54:52 AM

The Enlightend One

SMOKE IT swim has a jungle elf spice combo that will take you to the center of the universe Laughing
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

XENONSION
#122 Posted : 12/29/2007 4:38:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

we've tried orally the jungle spice with a bit of normal mixed in. 3.5 gram rue, with 150mg dmt, lasted about 3 hours total, visually wasn't very entertaining, I'm still siding to the fact that this jungle spice simply isn't as potent or strong as normal white spice.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

spaceship
#123 Posted : 12/30/2007 7:39:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has 2 different grades now the darkest colourwise the photo is in a previous post in this thread further pulls have a slightly lighter one but bright yellow/orange he sampled both of them tonight at unmeasured nonbreakthrough smoked doses agrees that the more n-n the more vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfuckinghell and the dark the more wooooom(buh) not high doses though swim has the cold and never was much of a pipe smoker though, so coughed lots when he tried for more. hence interest in pharmahuasca

TrYpt / PhEnEtHyl -AMinE
#124 Posted : 12/30/2007 7:57:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"Yuremamine is a phytoindole chemical which was first isolated and identified from the plant material of Mimosa tenuiflora in 2005. It may explain the reason that the dimethyltryptamine in some ayahuasca preparations is orally active without the presence of any known MAOI.[1]" Its likely that the red crystal might be this substance.... MHRB has been orally active without MAOI once in the past around here, effects were only very slight, mostly just pattern recognition problems and sedation. Although this quote states that yuremamine might activate the DMT, the full psychoactive properties of yuremamine itself are still unknown.
There are many profound and important things in life.... I just happen to think that most of them have to do with serotonin.

Garulfo
#125 Posted : 12/31/2007 3:09:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Syzy for the accurate info about yuremamine. Your description of effects from n-n and jungle are very close to what my friend also 'feel' (from smoked materials) and he can't wait to try them in pharmuasca form... Wink

TrYpt / PhEnEtHyl -AMinE
#126 Posted : 12/31/2007 4:32:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, SyZy. I was unable to find more in depth information as you have, so thanks for clarifying everything about yuremamine.
There are many profound and important things in life.... I just happen to think that most of them have to do with serotonin.

Big Inhale
#127 Posted : 12/31/2007 6:15:33 PM

The Enlightend One

with over 25000 views this thread should be stickied
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

acolon_5
#128 Posted : 1/31/2008 4:36:08 PM

The Great Namah

I've noticed that over at another forum dedicated to aya people are doing a cold phosphoric acid extraction on MHRB and are having extremely intense dreams at the 2-3 gram range. This is quite powerful stuff. Even if we are assuming 1% dmt by weight, that is only 20mgs....there is something else quite potent in MHRB...

Has anyone tried using food grade phosphoric acid for extraction? They are saying it is more effective than HCL even.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Entropymancer
#129 Posted : 2/23/2008 5:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

acolon_5 wrote:
I've noticed that over at another forum dedicated to aya people are doing a cold phosphoric acid extraction on MHRB and are having extremely intense dreams at the 2-3 gram range. This is quite powerful stuff. Even if we are assuming 1% dmt by weight, that is only 20mgs....there is something else quite potent in MHRB...

Has anyone tried using food grade phosphoric acid for extraction? They are saying it is more effective than HCL even.

Could someone drop me a link to that discussion? I didn't run accross it in my search.

Also, to everyone who reported SWIY's experience with the dark DMT: If you didn't specify in your original post, were you using an A/B or STB process? There appears to be a difference in the products (comparing the reports I've seen of each), which would make sense because we know yuremamine to be unstable to acid. It could also very easily be unstable to base, until we see a GCMS of Jungle Spice with a 477.2 m/z molecular ion, it's just not possible to know. But even if STB isn't extracting yuremamine, it's still extracting an interesting psychoactive tryptamine, and it seems to be different than the A/B product.

Most importantly, it would be a HUGE huge help if anyone knows what extraction method was used by Radio897 over at the Nook. He's the one that ran the GCMS of an unpurified xylene pull. It's mostly DMT, but there's an interesting molecular ion at 350.1 which seems to be a likely degreadation product of yuremamine; knowing whether or not the sample had been treated with acid would help to substantiate this thought. 350.1 would be the expected molecular ion if the trihydroxyphenyl group left and the adjacent hydroxyl oxidized to a ketone.

acolon_5
#130 Posted : 2/29/2008 5:15:32 PM

The Great Namah

It is called the hummingbirds brew tek.

http://forums.ayahuasca....hpbb/viewtopic.php?t=851

You need to be a memeber to view the preparation thread.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Entropymancer
#131 Posted : 2/29/2008 6:14:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Thanks, much appreciated. Looks like I have an account there, just need to figure out my password Laughing

Big Inhale
#132 Posted : 2/29/2008 6:44:12 PM

The Enlightend One

2-3 grams or mgs Im assuming mgs that would be insane I would like to see that tek here but swim just vaped and extract with a STB tek with xylene not very mush was pulled as usual but what was pulled was extremely POWERFUL this stuff was a dark yellowish brown crystalline wax after a hot naptha bath and evap but with half the amount normally used provided an extremely intense breakthrough consisting of a male and female entity made up of cylindrycal bright multicolored light. They proceeded to show swim that they are made of the samething that everything else in the universe is made of which is a unstoppable undying life energy and it will be okay when I die because my life energy continues on. These entities exist because we exist. We are one in the same. When these entities appeared they took swims hearing away they took over his sight and sound. Swim couldnt hear anything. Being deaf was very intense but they assured swim after they were done he would get it back which he did. When swim came out of hyperspace his mind was blown to say the least. Now its the next day and Swim is still contemplating what happened but swim says to call this stuff dark is is wrong more powerful HELL YES but dark or scary no way
RZA

None Of This Is Real!

acolon_5
#133 Posted : 4/27/2008 3:00:17 AM

The Great Namah

Big Inhale wrote:
2-3 grams or mgs Im assuming mgs that would be insane I would like to see that tek here but swim just vaped and extract with a STB tek with xylene not very mush was pulled as usual but what was pulled was extremely POWERFUL this stuff was a dark yellowish brown crystalline wax after a hot naptha bath and evap but with half the amount normally used provided an extremely intense breakthrough consisting of a male and female entity made up of cylindrycal bright multicolored light. They proceeded to show swim that they are made of the samething that everything else in the universe is made of which is a unstoppable undying life energy and it will be okay when I die because my life energy continues on. These entities exist because we exist. We are one in the same. When these entities appeared they took swims hearing away they took over his sight and sound. Swim couldnt hear anything. Being deaf was very intense but they assured swim after they were done he would get it back which he did. When swim came out of hyperspace his mind was blown to say the least. Now its the next day and Swim is still contemplating what happened but swim says to call this stuff dark is is wrong more powerful HELL YES but dark or scary no way

2-3 GRAMs of mimosa hostilis brewed into a tea. The tek is basically a cold water extraction using phosphoric acid with the pH @ 3. Two or three acid soaks over a week and then reduce to 100mL or so. Drink with B. Caapi/Syrian Rue. Most people are using 4-8grams but one report stated the user was overwhelmed with 3grams (from an experienced aya user). Mimosa definitely has a different spirit than P. Viridis.
The Spice extends life

gigaschatten
#134 Posted : 5/2/2008 3:36:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am no chemist or pharmacologist, but what I read about this "Jungle Spice" here, reminds me of the effects of 5-MeO-DMT I read about at other sources. Someone said here, that "Jungle Spice" was not visually entertaining - just like 5-MeO-DMT. Someone else said, that "Jungle Spice" brought him to orgiastic spiritual euphory - also like 5-MeO-DMT. 5-MeO-DMT is said to be the preferred entheogen, though it does not cause visual visions.

Then there is a second thing that struck me. Extracted DMT-crystals are sometimes yellow. Of course this could be because of impurity, but this yellow taint could also be the red "Jungle Spice". Most red colorimeters look yellow when strongly diluted. What speaks for it, is the ratio in which sources contain N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.
God is dreaming us.

acolon_5
#135 Posted : 5/2/2008 4:31:43 PM

The Great Namah

gigaschatten wrote:
I am no chemist or pharmacologist, but what I read about this "Jungle Spice" here, reminds me of the effects of 5-MeO-DMT I read about at other sources. Someone said here, that "Jungle Spice" was not visually entertaining - just like 5-MeO-DMT. Someone else said, that "Jungle Spice" brought him to orgiastic spiritual euphory - also like 5-MeO-DMT. 5-MeO-DMT is said to be the preferred entheogen, though it does not cause visual visions.

Then there is a second thing that struck me. Extracted DMT-crystals are sometimes yellow. Of course this could be because of impurity, but this yellow taint could also be the red "Jungle Spice". Most red colorimeters look yellow when strongly diluted. What speaks for it, is the ratio in which sources contain N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.

There are three problems that I see with this theory. 1) 5-MEO-DMT has never been found in Mimosa Hostilis even in minicule amounts 2) 5-MEO-DMT even in small amounts quickly overpowers DMT in its affects, and most people report strong visuals on "jungle spice" 3) an STB or A/B extraction using naphtha would also pull out any 5-MEO-DMT in the plant material, no toulene/xylene pull would be necessary. 5-MEO-DMT is quite soluable in naphtha.

Also I believe the uninteresting visuals you mentioned refers to an oral attempt with "jungle spice".
The Spice extends life

DrParadox
#136 Posted : 5/2/2008 6:55:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In another thread I noted that Trout noted that harmine/harmaline actually reduces the potency of DMT although it keeps it in the body longer.

So now I am wondering if the phosphoric acid somehow inhibits the potency reducing action of the harmine/harmaline.

At 1% content 3g MHRB would contain about 30 mg of DMT. It would interesting if someone had a friend who has tried both smoking (or shooting) 30 mg and tried the TEK above could comment on the relative potencies.

Getting even further off into conjecture land I wonder if it is just coincidence that MHRB has been reported to be active w.o. an MAOI via a cold water extraction, and this is exactly what the TEK calls. (Anyone know someone who has sacrificed 3g of MHRB to try the TEK results WITHOUT an MAOI)?

Another question is how long does ayahuasca prepared according to the Hummingbird TEK last compared to ayahuasca from non-phosphoric acid TEKs?

Entropymancer
#137 Posted : 5/24/2008 10:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gigaschatten wrote:
I am no chemist or pharmacologist, but what I read about this "Jungle Spice" here, reminds me of the effects of 5-MeO-DMT I read about at other sources...

Yup, there are certainly similarities that suggest this possibility, but it looks very unlikely. In addition to the points mentioned above, there's one more problem. A poster on another forum had the same idea (about it being 5-MeO-DMT), and did some TLC analysis of the material. This demonstrated pretty conclusivley that there was no 5-MeO-DMT in his sample.

fourthripley
#138 Posted : 5/24/2008 11:16:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DrParadox wrote:
In another thread I noted that Trout noted that harmine/harmaline actually reduces the potency of DMT although it keeps it in the body longer.

Bad sound makes it a little hard to follow, but this Jonathon Ott lecture, from the 2008 World Psychedelic Forum, makes the potentiation/activation point very clear. Plus its generally a very interesting talk with plenty of food for thought.
mistakes were made

Vlad
#139 Posted : 5/25/2008 3:40:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is new to this board and has come here reading about Dark DMT and got quite interested in it. SWIM has never been able to extract N,N-DMT from MHRB yet but has noticed during his first and only (unsuccesful DMT) extraction that brownish spots were left on the evaporation dish and that the spots felt a bit sticky and gooey. SWIM remembers that very few white spots were there too but too little to scrape off. SWIM has access to and used pure diethyl ether for the extraction and used 10% HCl and then basified the solution before extraction as far as he remembers. SWIM wonders about two things. First, whether it is possible that diethyl ether has extracted Dark DMT and whether Dark DMT in general seems to be extracted into diethyl ether, and second, since SWIM has access to pure 80+% phosphoric acid, whether it is a good idea to use it during acidification of the MHRB in acid instead of using 10% HCl. SWIM hasn't read the TEKs talked about on this board yet and doesn't know how others extract DMT from MHRB but if someone based on data would have an idea of a decent TEK to extract Dark DMT using diethyl ether he would like to know. SWIM also doesn't like and/or can't readily get toluene/heptane/other solvents he has read about on this board anyway. SWIM also read phosphoric acid seems to potentiate DMT hence why the interest in the phosphoric acid TEK. SWIM also remembers there was a plastic-ether smell on his evaporation dish and thinks because of that and the brown spots he might have extracted Dark DMT or N,N-DMT colored with MHRB tannins if these extract along with the N,N-DMT in the diethyl ether.

burnt
#140 Posted : 5/25/2008 11:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
SWIM is new to this board and has come here reading about Dark DMT and got quite interested in it. SWIM has never been able to extract N,N-DMT from MHRB yet but has noticed during his first and only (unsuccesful DMT) extraction that brownish spots were left on the evaporation dish and that the spots felt a bit sticky and gooey. SWIM remembers that very few white spots were there too but too little to scrape off. SWIM has access to and used pure diethyl ether for the extraction and used 10% HCl and then basified the solution before extraction as far as he remembers. SWIM wonders about two things. First, whether it is possible that diethyl ether has extracted Dark DMT and whether Dark DMT in general seems to be extracted into diethyl ether, and second, since SWIM has access to pure 80+% phosphoric acid, whether it is a good idea to use it during acidification of the MHRB in acid instead of using 10% HCl. SWIM hasn't read the TEKs talked about on this board yet and doesn't know how others extract DMT from MHRB but if someone based on data would have an idea of a decent TEK to extract Dark DMT using diethyl ether he would like to know. SWIM also doesn't like and/or can't readily get toluene/heptane/other solvents he has read about on this board anyway. SWIM also read phosphoric acid seems to potentiate DMT hence why the interest in the phosphoric acid TEK. SWIM also remembers there was a plastic-ether smell on his evaporation dish and thinks because of that and the brown spots he might have extracted Dark DMT or N,N-DMT colored with MHRB tannins if these extract along with the N,N-DMT in the diethyl ether.

If memory serves me correctly this jungle spice mix can be extracted using diethyl ether. SWIM tried diethyl ether once to test how well it worked at reducing emulsions and SWIM believes he got jungle spice which he later purified white spice from.

the plastic ether smell could have been residual solvent + some tryptamines.

my theory on this dark DMT is all it is is DMT surrounded by tannins etc. I suspect the oils coat the DMT during heating reducing oxidation hence you get more DMT and less break down products in the vapor. Also the oils may potentially alter blood brain barrier permeability or some other receptors potentiating DMT.

also yuramamine and or some breakdown products of it may be getting into this mixture possibly having some effect. assuming that it doesn't all breakdown during heating.

«PREV56789NEXT