We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
The search after the most potent cacti Options

'Coatl
#41 Posted : 10/7/2009 10:39:06 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Soulfood what you posted compares the predominant cultivar "Pacahnot", not a real T. pachanoi!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#42 Posted : 10/9/2009 6:42:25 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

coatl : "Soulfood what you posted compares the predominant cultivar "Pacahnot", not a real T. pachanoi!"

i was under the impression that a pachanot is still really a t.pachanoi of not so nice potency.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#43 Posted : 10/9/2009 7:18:38 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Actually Mr.Smith theorizes that it may be a hybrid or intermediate more closely allied with T. bridgesii and T. scopulicolus.

The predominant cultivar "Pachanot" does NOT represent what a real T. pachanoi looks like!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

soulfood
#44 Posted : 10/9/2009 10:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Phlux- wrote:
coatl : "Soulfood what you posted compares the predominant cultivar "Pacahnot", not a real T. pachanoi!"

i was under the impression that a pachanot is still really a t.pachanoi of not so nice potency.

Well the two cacti in the picture look completely different anyway... hmm

I don't know who to believe. So confused. I always figured scaredcactus.com to be trustworthy.

Phlux-
#45 Posted : 10/10/2009 6:02:22 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

well, i dont care to argue this point.
i think coatl's motives behind argueing is more of an attack on me and less about proving which cactus is which.
Post those pix at the nook asking for an ID and you will get one.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Infundibulum
#46 Posted : 10/10/2009 9:35:14 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Phlux- wrote:
well, i dont care to argue this point.
i think coatl's motives behind argueing is more of an attack on me and less about proving which cactus is which.
Post those pix at the nook asking for an ID and you will get one.

Phlux, Coatl's posts do not feel like an attack, at least the way I read them.

Both sides please show the best of your arguments, not ad hominems! I think the discussion is going fine so farWink

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

antichode
#47 Posted : 10/10/2009 9:40:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't take it personally Phlux, Coatls responses do seem loaded, and its easy to feel like your being talked down too on a subject we each have an equal footing on. But It would be great to have a better understanding of different strains, SWIM is still unsure of what exactly half his collection is at present.

He will take some pictures once he gets a chance

PREV123