We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Help smoking with a small bowl or a hitter please? Options

q21q21
#41 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:16:18 AM

SWIM

rhave wrote:
A friends been smoking off foil for a while and that works well for him. When trying to vap off glass it always takes a while for the glass to get hot enough to produce a vapor quickly and then it would stay hot and keep smoking after one's done hitting it, foil heats up and cools very quickly. If you're not used to chasing the dragon you can wrap a piece of foil around the end of a one hitter or any other glass/metal tube and make a bowl with the foil which you load and heat from below. I find it works best if you first melt it with the lighter 5 in or so below then move it closer (1-2 in) and start hitting it slowly as soon as it starts to smoke. My friend says he can consistently blast off using <50mg, the only disadvantage is you have to smoke off foil and the only other thing I can think of that commonly smoked of foil is smack, not quite as classy as a VG.

Foil... really.

Maybe I'm being a little hurried cause this almost went off the recent-20 or whatever but I strongly reccommend you guys give THIS a read and consideration before resorting to foil or something.

GVG and VG I hear are great but I know I'm to broke to get them and at 0-3 dollars this one fits my budget just fine.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#42 Posted : 10/7/2011 4:02:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The High Life wrote:
Alright so the vaping method seems pretty inefficient. I'm just gonna go back to sandwhiching, and use a lot.. I just want to break through already! Lol.

Does anyone know if I should vape the weed that I put on top of the sandwich or if I should torch the weed and let that vape the DMT?

Thanks again everyone for the help!

I think you should go about it the way discussed in those pm's. If you're so desperate to breakthrough, you should perhaps take 3g syrian rue or 50g caapi or 250mg extracted harmalas (pick one Very happy ) and once you feel that kick in, try smoking some DMT. It's almost a guarantee to kick things to the next level.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

The Chr0nn01553ur
#43 Posted : 10/7/2011 4:24:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
The High Life wrote:
Alright so the vaping method seems pretty inefficient. I'm just gonna go back to sandwhiching, and use a lot.. I just want to break through already! Lol.

Does anyone know if I should vape the weed that I put on top of the sandwich or if I should torch the weed and let that vape the DMT?

Thanks again everyone for the help!

I think you should go about it the way discussed in those pm's. If you're so desperate to breakthrough, you should perhaps take 3g syrian rue or 50g caapi or 250mg extracted harmalas (pick one Very happy ) and once you feel that kick in, try smoking some DMT. It's almost a guarantee to kick things to the next level.

You're right! I forgot all about that! Lol. Thank you. I'll be sure to report how things go.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

rhave
#44 Posted : 10/7/2011 5:02:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to find a reliable source that foil is particularly dangerous to smoke off. People cook in foil all the time on campfires and grills and I'm sure that introduces more aluminum into your system than smoking off foil. My friend's found it easier to use than a crack pipe type set up(off brillo) his spice migrates to the edges and back of the pad before vaporizing, but that may be due to technique. Both foil and brillo get black and brittle after extended use which sketches me out if you're going for cheap they're hard to beat though.

Global
#45 Posted : 10/7/2011 5:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Cooking on foil is different than inhaling gases into your lungs off of heated/burning foil.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

The Chr0nn01553ur
#46 Posted : 11/6/2011 7:17:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Also as gibran likes to point out, DMT seems to like to stick to itself so the more DMT condensate and residue you have in your pipe, the more vapor will get stuck to that condensate and just end up creating more and more condensate instead of making its way into your lungs. This can create a non-linear situation where you begin to have more and more DMT condensate buildup and less and less being able to make its way to your lungs. When you wanna clean it, you can use 92% isopropyl alcohol to rinse out the pipe, and then collect the alcohol used to rinse in a bowl/tray and allow it to evaporate in a well ventilated area over several days. When it's pretty much completely dried but still a little moist is the best time to scrape it out of the tray and then allow it to air dry a bit longer till it no longer smells like alcohol. I wouldn't discard anything dark or brown that you get either. I've found the dark stuff to be highly psychoactive and while colors normally don't matter, I've found practically beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I get dark stuff in my GVG from overheating, that if I clean it out (which is usually hard to do since it is a bit resistant to the alcohol - but nothing that a good consistent shaking won't fix) the dark stuff is significantly stronger by weight than pure DMT and has helped me facilitate some of my strongest experiences with shockingly low doses.

Can I do this with 70% Isopropyl alcohol?
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#47 Posted : 11/10/2011 10:32:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So no one knows if I can do that with 70% Isopropyl alcohol or not? Any helpful feedback would be much appreciated.
Life is art.

Purges
#48 Posted : 11/10/2011 11:13:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it should be fine, try it and see Smile You could try warming the alcohol up in a heat bath as well. pPut the alcohol in a shot glass / similar, boil the kettle, put a little water in the bowl, place the shot glass in the water for 5 minutes and then use to clean the pipe. I would cover both the holes and give it a good shake n swirl... IPA works great IME
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

PREV123