We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
You know SWIY's been extracting DMT for too long when.... Options

q21q21
#41 Posted : 4/9/2010 8:43:31 AM

SWIM

hmmm... *gives it a try*

-When chatting up a cute girl and where she works, what school she went to creates a bore, you start an elaborate conversation by throwing out "Ever smoked DMT?"

-All your friends know uncommon chemistry terms like "freebase, acid salt, non-polar solvent, miscible" probably so well that unlike new members to the nexus they could understand and follow most "teks".

-Instead of complaining that the house smells of solvent, your friends ask what your yield was.

-Not only you but your friends suggest extractions of common household items/groceries.

-You smoke more DMT than cigarettes
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#42 Posted : 4/9/2010 10:34:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good ones keep them coming guys Very happy

-when your friends call you the Nutty Professor or 'Doctor'

-when you have to share your shower space with jugs full of basified liquid

-when extracting itself has become the aim, and not just the means to an end.

-when you think of buying a digital camera and the only use for it in your mind is for making extraction pictorials

Very happy

imPsimon
#43 Posted : 4/9/2010 1:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...when washing your clothes gradually turns them pink from all the little mimosa spills caught under
your socks.

SnozzleBerry
#44 Posted : 4/9/2010 3:23:59 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

endlessness wrote:
good ones keep them coming guys Very happy

-when your friends call you the Nutty Professor or 'Doctor'

Very happy

I've been labelled the Mad Scientist by one of my roommates Laughing

...when you've got kitchen drawers and cupboards dedicated to various labware(lab glass drawer, acid/base/solvent cupboard, crockpot/fan/jar drawer, etc).

...when you leave a date for 15 minutes to "turn off the stove" when in reality you're making sure the fan drying/oxidizing your freeze precipped crystals hasn't blown them all over your room.

...when your roommates preface any joint-smoking session with "ok, so what's in this joint?"

...when you forget about old containers of spice, only to rediscover them and realize that all of a sudden that your last 2 grams weren't your last and you've got plenty of material for making changa.

...when the scent of plants such as Clematis Armandii remind you of the floral smell of freshly extracted spice
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Pandora
#45 Posted : 4/9/2010 3:50:54 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

endlessness wrote:
- you can multi-task several extractions at once and cook your own food and not mix the containers Razz
- you suddenly smell dmt in the most random places

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This revived thread has been making me laugh hard for two days now. Thanks endlessness!

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

vovin
#46 Posted : 4/9/2010 4:45:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

-When just walking through the woods and seeing a plant you ask yourself wonder what I could extract from that?
-When you no longer refer to grass as grass but call it philaris.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

q21q21
#47 Posted : 4/9/2010 8:36:55 PM

SWIM

Despite having a gallon or two of paint thinner you have never thinned paint or even know how.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

kyrolima
#48 Posted : 4/9/2010 9:37:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

-when your fingers are swollen because you freely stir with your fingers in mimosa tea
-when your whole house fumes like limonene Very happy

elusive illusion

universecannon
#49 Posted : 4/10/2010 5:21:03 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

When your an expert with dangerous chemicals, razor blades, and wanted in 3 different countries even though you'd never hurt a fly

this thread is epicLaughing

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

State of the Mind
#50 Posted : 4/12/2010 12:06:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rellik wrote:
when xylene smells good. luckily i havnt been extracting for TOO long Smile

I can't wait for that day to come...
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

L_Star
#51 Posted : 4/12/2010 12:19:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when swims composter is over flowing with old mimosa bark

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

Pokey
#52 Posted : 4/12/2010 3:38:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when you start doing smaller extractions because you realize that your rate of consumption will never match your rate of production, but you don't want to stop extracting

Pokey

ragabr
#53 Posted : 1/10/2011 12:57:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You find a quart mason jar that's not your brand in the kitchen and immediately "sanitize" the house.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

antrocles
#54 Posted : 1/10/2011 1:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-you can consciously elevate your own heartrate by 30-40 bpm simply by considering taking a journey...

-your favorite possession is the hand-blown glass funnel you got on ebay for $20 plus shipping

-you can't understand why nobody else bid on that funnel!

-your aunt, visiting from out of town and wanting to cook her nephew dinner, asks you where the spices are and in that moment you consider blowing her mind...

-you re-watch 'dune' just cuz you 'know shit' now that makes it all make sense....

-you go from quoting silly movies with your homies to quoting terrence mckenna with your homies.

-you get a stain on your floor and your interior-designer client tells you (acting all smartie pants about it), "well...you can use some Bestine to get that off." ....and you have to summon the acting skills to ask, "Bestine? what's that?"

-every single thing you do in your life is done with consideration of how it will enhance, improve, synergize or honor 'THE WORK'.

oh my....i could go on for days.....what does that say about me???? Laughing

this thread is riotous. great, great fun....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Eden
#55 Posted : 1/10/2011 2:44:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-your familiar cashier asks how you could possibly consume so much vinegar

-your closet is full of empty glass containers and milk jugs you don't need, but couldn't bring yourself to throw away (just in case)

-you search for 99% IPA at every new store you enter

antrocles
#56 Posted : 1/10/2011 4:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:

BUSTED! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Ellis D'Empty
#57 Posted : 1/10/2011 4:44:53 AM

Snirfneblin

endlessness wrote:

-when you have to share your shower space with jugs full of basified liquid

Agahahaha I had to laugh at this... Sad Almost kicked one over while soaping up
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

corpus callosum
#58 Posted : 1/10/2011 5:35:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

When you buy several boxes of coffee filters and you dont have a coffee-maker........

When the letters 'DMT' on a cars number plate has you grinning like an idiot..........

When you listen to someone talking bollocks about anything and you ask yourself 'I wonder how 40mg in one breath via the G VG would affect him/her?'...........
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

soulfood
#59 Posted : 1/10/2011 5:55:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Eden wrote:

-your closet is full of empty glass containers and milk jugs you don't need, but couldn't bring yourself to throw away (just in case)

Damn.

DiMiTriX
#60 Posted : 1/10/2011 8:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
Eden wrote:

BUSTED! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

hahahah busted!
when you have fathomed all dug stores in your town looking for some fumaric acid

when you're struggling to tell your friends and relatives how you burned your hands

when you go to pay at supermarket with just bottles and bottles of stain remover..
Tz'is aná

PREV12345NEXT»