We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
my pet hates about the nexus Options

MagikVenom
#21 Posted : 10/2/2009 3:53:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
I think there's a lot of power that can be acquired from hyperspace.
I think all voyagers need to beware of their intent.

I am getting a telepathic transmission from the subconscious of ۩
Hey I think House means be aware? not beware
Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#22 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:53:13 AM

"Lorca warned; "Beware, and Beware, and Beware!""

p.s. Medicine is Food Cool

cellux
#23 Posted : 10/2/2009 10:30:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kwisatz Haderach = Jesus Christ.

It's as easy to become one as to become the other.

Aegle
#24 Posted : 10/2/2009 10:51:04 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Shoe

Hate is a very strong word, maybe smoke some spice and meditate it might help you to dissipate your anger. Rolling eyes

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

DMTripper
#25 Posted : 10/2/2009 2:06:52 PM

John Murdoch IV

fractal enchantment wrote:
I find DMT and psilocybin good for depression...it's called metaprogramming..lots of phychologists talk about it.

"thumbs up"

(Why are there only smilies no thumbs up sign or sumthin? Razz )
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

soulfood
#26 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:40:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Smile smiles are a good sign of approval I think.

I always make sure I have my life organised to the best it can be before I voyage, this way more work can be done far beyond the extent of my normal capability rather than going straight in and being confronted by your current insecurities. I was unemployed for 10 months until recently and every time I had a pharmahuasca session, I'd just be hearing "get a job!" I'm still not going to drink the knowledge though because my work is shameful and I'd probably get scorned for it... hell i scorn myself Smile but it's necassary. But once I have my life in order but just need that clarity round the edges I will have a talk with my wise old friend Smile

... and as I'm said earlier, I'm not taking this post too much to heart because shoe has always seemed like good folk in the past and every friend is entitled to a moan once every now and then... or you go crazy!!!

Good ol' Shoe Smile

dread
#27 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:52:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I'd probably get scorned for it... hell i scorn myself

Do you see a correlation here? Pleased

acolon_5
#28 Posted : 10/2/2009 4:55:17 PM

The Great Namah

Yeah, no real hard feelings here, but I do wish good ole' Shoe would come back on to talk about what he posted....even if it was just a "get this sh!t off my chest" kinda rant.

I never realized he felt this way about certian things.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

soulfood
#29 Posted : 10/2/2009 6:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:
Quote:
I'd probably get scorned for it... hell i scorn myself

Do you see a correlation here? Pleased

Dude, I'm doing a telesales job... I deserve much scorn!

dread
#30 Posted : 10/2/2009 6:57:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you think you do, then you do.

soulfood
#31 Posted : 10/3/2009 3:23:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:
If you think you do, then you do.

yes Smile I do. What you getting at here?

dread
#32 Posted : 10/3/2009 4:13:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I'm getting at is that the one scorning you is yourself. The huasca only reflects your own emotions in this.

But I think you already know that. Smile

jamie
#33 Posted : 10/3/2009 6:56:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I sort of know hwo you feel soulfood...I have periods where I am unemployed as well periodically..most of the time I am also in school though so it makes it sorta hard to take just any job..

I used to get kinda weird feelings as well when not working..but then i get those same feelings anyway about alot of the jobs I end up doing..I have gotten in shit at a few jobs for taking the time to recycle boxes instead of throwing them away etc..working horrible construction jobs that dont take the environment into concideration etc...I spent a year working as an ironworker building a main bridge here in this city..and everyday I would watch them dredging the river..proababily killing lots of fish..
Alot of natives were working with me on that project as well, becasue it was destroying they're native hunting lands so they were all paid out and offered money and jobs to shut up about it and let it go ahead..I felt horrible seeing them all bought out like that..but money talks..

I spent a year working at a big department store as well for mimumum wage, stocking shelves..watching all the shit come day in and out, all made in china by slaves most likely..I HATED supporting them..but I had to work..

I dont feel bad when I am unemployed anymore..as long as I still have some money saved up...I spend a year working 10 hour days construction sometimes 6 days a week, ending up with various injuries becasue of it and never getting any compensation..so I can appretiate extra spare time...but I hate being broke..

This last summer I had had it and started a business with my freind pressure washing houses..and it was wroking for a while, but now that it is fall there is no more work..so I need to go find a new "mainstream" job now i guess...kinda sucks. What I hate the most lot of people always want people who will work graveyards to start...and I refuse to do that..I did that for a year as well and it sucked..plus I have lots of homework right now so I cant afford to be up all night cus I have things to do in the day as well..

When I trip..I just try to forget about everything..I tell myself that I am LOVE and LIGHT and that is ALL that matters. I am a being and at my core there is ONLY BEING..the rest is just details..I am worthy of myself no matter what my worldy circumstances are..I am going to hyperspace..where details are irrelivant.

ALso when not working as much I try to go out into the forest and wildcraft alot..I want to do some fishing as well, maybe hunt some birds for food here and there..this summer I picked soo many blackberries..like 18 bags full and stored them in my freezer..and lots of roots like dandylion roots and mullein root etc..some other herbs..now I am looking for edible and entheogenic mushrooms...I want to be able to work part time and still survive at my preferred level of comfort by spending the other time I could be working for someone else out there forraging ans stuff..it's way funner!

I figures out that I could roast danylion roots and then shop them up and use it like coffee and it's damn good!..and healthy..that stuff is expensive at the store..I love free food!..well not free becasue I had to go cellect it but all means is wandering around in the bush stoned picking plants!
Long live the unwoke.

shoe
#34 Posted : 10/4/2009 1:20:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Yeah, no real hard feelings here, but I do wish good ole' Shoe would come back on to talk about what he posted....even if it was just a "get this sh!t off my chest" kinda rant.

I never realized he felt this way about certian things.

Well, I saw an opportunity to imrpove the nexus. They weren't bothering me very much tbh, but I thought it'd be fun Smile
Im so glad that one of the guys picked up on the humour in the post, and hopefully its had an impact regarding
the instant kwizatz hadderach mindset: it is in my opinion, very dangerous to think that one can become the messiah
by smoking up. that bieng said everything is possible so, maybe you are paul mau'dib. maybe you are.
*insert sarcastic remark*

depression: I wanted to make sure that there were warning signs for other people who did like I did.
- In my experience, regular DMT use does nothing for sorting one's life out.
That's up to *you*. As I said, if you think experiencing <whatever it is> will help you sort
your life out, then fine, but It doesn't help really, its up to you.

some people might say, yeah nice, good way of passing the buck there - its YOUR fault you are depressed,
but think about it positively, what could you do which would make things just a little better? do that then!!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

MagikVenom
#35 Posted : 10/4/2009 2:21:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
"Lorca warned; "Beware, and Beware, and Beware!""

p.s. Medicine is Food Cool

"She said life is not a dream but a gigantic Dostoevsky novel starring clowns. This entire thing we’re involved with, called the world, is an opportunity to exhibit how exciting alienation can be."

And at times the clowns are not funny they manifest in ways even they do not understand.Smile

PEACE
MV

Infinite I
#36 Posted : 10/4/2009 3:21:37 PM

JC

Aegle wrote:
Shoe

Hate is a very strong word, maybe smoke some spice and meditate it might help you to dissipate your anger. Rolling eyes

Much Peace

Aye well he seems to have tried it and it didnt work the way maybe it has for others, because dmt definately helps me if im depressed or down, though im not really but it certainly lifts my spirits big time. Dunno what the point of this was shoe but tbh you are the only person here I thought was very negative, this was a while back too, probably before we switched over to this server or whatever, I seen your attitude over on the aya forums and mate it stinked dont want to offend you but you cant go dissing on the psyches because your a miserable sod and lifes not what you want it to be and psychs havent eh cured your issues. Their definately a tool to help you evolve but a lot of the work ahs to be done by you, I dunno they seem to make me humble and less egotistic and materialistic and loving but maybe some folks like yourself seen them as an answer to all your problems and your pissed that you still have the problems, dont diss on the psyches, I know exactly where your coming from, being brought up with drugs, Im in Glasgow your in Edinburgh I know what its like but dont blame the drugs and diss on dmt christ.

I actullay remember there was wave of positivity from you with your threads on smoking in the bath etc and you seemed yto be working with it and it was going great, now your life may not be great and your dissing the spice, you cant blame psychs, im sure they can still help you. I really hope you rid yourself of this negativity because it cant be healthy, maybe a good strong cappi diet only, where your out that drug scene and your following a strict regime could help, easier said than done but again it could help your problems, cappis always helped mines, because its a lifestyle change. In summary pointless post and your making yourself look daft, hope things work out for you mate! Peace!

Aegle
#37 Posted : 10/4/2009 5:25:42 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

fractal enchantment wrote:
I sort of know hwo you feel soulfood...I have periods where I am unemployed as well periodically..most of the time I am also in school though so it makes it sorta hard to take just any job..

I used to get kinda weird feelings as well when not working..but then i get those same feelings anyway about alot of the jobs I end up doing..I have gotten in shit at a few jobs for taking the time to recycle boxes instead of throwing them away etc..working horrible construction jobs that dont take the environment into concideration etc...I spent a year working as an ironworker building a main bridge here in this city..and everyday I would watch them dredging the river..proababily killing lots of fish..
Alot of natives were working with me on that project as well, becasue it was destroying they're native hunting lands so they were all paid out and offered money and jobs to shut up about it and let it go ahead..I felt horrible seeing them all bought out like that..but money talks..

I spent a year working at a big department store as well for mimumum wage, stocking shelves..watching all the shit come day in and out, all made in china by slaves most likely..I HATED supporting them..but I had to work..

I dont feel bad when I am unemployed anymore..as long as I still have some money saved up...I spend a year working 10 hour days construction sometimes 6 days a week, ending up with various injuries becasue of it and never getting any compensation..so I can appretiate extra spare time...but I hate being broke..

This last summer I had had it and started a business with my freind pressure washing houses..and it was wroking for a while, but now that it is fall there is no more work..so I need to go find a new "mainstream" job now i guess...kinda sucks. What I hate the most lot of people always want people who will work graveyards to start...and I refuse to do that..I did that for a year as well and it sucked..plus I have lots of homework right now so I cant afford to be up all night cus I have things to do in the day as well..

When I trip..I just try to forget about everything..I tell myself that I am LOVE and LIGHT and that is ALL that matters. I am a being and at my core there is ONLY BEING..the rest is just details..I am worthy of myself no matter what my worldy circumstances are..I am going to hyperspace..where details are irrelivant.

ALso when not working as much I try to go out into the forest and wildcraft alot..I want to do some fishing as well, maybe hunt some birds for food here and there..this summer I picked soo many blackberries..like 18 bags full and stored them in my freezer..and lots of roots like dandylion roots and mullein root etc..some other herbs..now I am looking for edible and entheogenic mushrooms...I want to be able to work part time and still survive at my preferred level of comfort by spending the other time I could be working for someone else out there forraging ans stuff..it's way funner!

I figures out that I could roast danylion roots and then shop them up and use it like coffee and it's damn good!..and healthy..that stuff is expensive at the store..I love free food!..well not free becasue I had to go cellect it but all means is wandering around in the bush stoned picking plants!

Fractal Enchantment

I hear you mate the system is geared to make you do jobs that you dislike for money that doest even really matter in the end. That's why I'm applying to do my diploma in nature conservation so that i can do something that actually makes a difference instead of doing a job that just fills my pocket with money. I don't feel human unless I'm contributing to the greater good of the world and indeed I cant survive in an office its soul destroying for me I have to be outside within nature chilling with the plants and animals. Very happy

Much Peace

The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

soulfood
#38 Posted : 10/4/2009 5:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:

Fractal Enchantment

I hear you mate the system is geared to make you do jobs that you dislike for money that doest even really matter in the end. That's why I'm applying to do my diploma in nature conservation so that i can do something that actually makes a difference instead of doing a job that just fills my pocket with money. I don't feel human unless I'm contributing to the greater good of the world and indeed I cant survive in an office its soul destroying for me I have to be outside within nature chilling with the plants and animals. Very happy

Much Peace

That's what I want to do! I've found a course I can study from home, as there's nowhere local to study and I can't afford to go away to study because I've been fincancially crippled by the bank recently.

I'm trying to get some volunteer work at a local nature reserve also because I have no work experience in conservation and wouldn't mind working for no money if I feel there's more important notions related to it. It's definately the way forward. My main skill is as a musician, but I want to keep that pure as in the past when I've used music as a means for personal gain I stop enjoying it as much. But I think as long as I'm outside and working for a not for profit organisation I'd sleep much better at nights. I'm really looking forward to not feeling ashamed when people ask me "so what do you do for work?" Smile

shoe
#39 Posted : 10/4/2009 6:04:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I:
Don't worry about my life- everythings pretty good at the moment!
The bit you said about 'a wave of positivity coming off me' in previous topics; well, yeah that's me of course: but I think I realised that there is no real advantage to being overly positive all the time. Just be yourself!
(i'd like to add that I was just being myself when I wrote that, still high and happy from an extremely positive extreme experience.)
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#40 Posted : 10/4/2009 6:06:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

shoe wrote:
Just be yourself!
(i'd like to add that I was just being myself when I wrote that, still high and happy from an extremely positive extreme experience.)

Right on!...nothing like being yourself..nothing.
Long live the unwoke.

PREV1234NEXT