We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Daime legalized... Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 9/11/2009 4:03:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
Yes the native Americans can cultivate and use peyote for religious purposes but please correct me if I am wrong but if you dont have native American blood you may not do so, as it is illegal.

That depends on which state you live it. Some states allow non-natives to partake in peyote session as long as you register with the church.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagikVenom
#22 Posted : 9/11/2009 4:26:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the response Ron. Out of curiosity do you know what states it is that do not allow it. Those would be the redneck states to be careful about when traveling possibly.

Kannamate
#23 Posted : 9/11/2009 6:20:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

non-native Peyote use is only protected in five states : Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon. Some states allow you to be registered and grow and supply peyote to the indians,but not use it. I found this site helpful alsohttp://www.peyote.net/archive/law.htm

ohayoco
#24 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:15:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I read that the government enforced the racial rules, not the natives, but the natives went along with it because it was that or a long battle for the benefit of a minority of white members, so they made the NAC for natives only... I think you need 1/4 native blood minimum. Fair enough, they've had so many problems with white culture that one can understand them leaving whitey to fight for himself (and this is exactly why the Peyote Way Church of God was formed- when the white founders left the NAC in the wake of the racial legislation).

I am told by my Haudenesawnee friend that some reservations are not welcoming to white people and some can be racist against whites. Again, I do not find this surprising in the least, because the reservation schools are still haunting the memories of the living, but still, racism is always a sad thing. Although maybe she was just telling me that because she didn't want me to meet her family! Her mother always told her that life will be a lot easier for her if she marrys a native boy.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

burnt
#25 Posted : 9/11/2009 2:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

The point is its about freedom. You don't need to be in some cult (and i consider all religions cults) to be able to put substances you want in your body. Compromising with such beliefs is a way to quell the argument for true freedom.

jamie
#26 Posted : 9/11/2009 4:50:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^yep...we get screwed. It's bullshit. I take mushrooms as my "religion"..so why cant I then have them?? it's dicrimination..It just makes no sense...the catholic church taking ayahuuasca is a new thing..it has not been practiced for thousands of years..yet there is evidence of liberty caps being ingested in europe for thousands of years.. that should not matter though, as there is no freedom in seperation.
Long live the unwoke.

Seven
#27 Posted : 9/14/2009 6:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Government is appealing the ruling, so they may not be able to practice their "religion" for too long.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

PREV12