We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
does everyone experience full body orgasm on DMT? Options

Tomtegubbe
#21 Posted : 3/3/2022 6:07:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aethereon wrote:
Kind a of a weird question, pardon me, but... for the guys in this thread. For those willing to answer, did this orgasm actually consist of ejaculation as well? I have my 'non weird' reasons for wanting to know, I swear and can elaborate if anyone is curious, but for now, it's late and I've been starting at the glowy screen for far too long at this point. But thought I'd ask that one question before I go haha Laughing

No.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#22 Posted : 3/3/2022 12:17:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

aethereon wrote:
Kind a of a weird question, pardon me, but... for the guys in this thread. For those willing to answer, did this orgasm actually consist of ejaculation as well? I have my 'non weird' reasons for wanting to know, I swear and can elaborate if anyone is curious, but for now, it's late and I've been starting at the glowy screen for far too long at this point. But thought I'd ask that one question before I go haha Laughing

Me either.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

shroombee
#23 Posted : 3/4/2022 8:57:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a very intense spiritual orgasm/soulgasm on fresh mushies (about 20 grams dried equivalent). I think it lasted about an hour. I could see and feel my whole body transmuting into pure white light. That my soul was transcending, becoming enlightened. The experience was so intense I could hardly breathe. I would occasionally gasp for air, my head in my wife's lap, hearing her telling me urgently "just breathe".

No, I did not ejaculate. Rather than thinking of this as an orgasm rooted in the sacral chakra, perhaps we can think of it as a third eye or crown chakra orgasm.

Cheelin
#24 Posted : 3/4/2022 12:58:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
I've had a very intense spiritual orgasm/soulgasm on fresh mushies (about 20 grams dried equivalent). I think it lasted about an hour. I could see and feel my whole body transmuting into pure white light. That my soul was transcending, becoming enlightened. The experience was so intense I could hardly breathe. I would occasionally gasp for air, my head in my wife's lap, hearing her telling me urgently "just breathe".

No, I did not ejaculate. Rather than thinking of this as an orgasm rooted in the sacral chakra, perhaps we can think of it as a third eye or crown chakra orgasm.

Quite a trip, quite a wife!

aethereon
#25 Posted : 3/4/2022 5:35:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting fellas, thanks. I've been reading a book by Mantak Chia that says that orgasm and ejaculation do not have to be 'mutual.' In fact he refers to ejaculation as more of a 'genital orgasm' and when 'trained' to have the non ejaculatory orgasm, it becomes more of a 'full body orgasm' to the point where he claimed many people, once they experienced this, have a 'spiritual awakening.' Basically this in my view confirms what he's talking about. Sounds like a good time Laughing

Also that 20g trip, holy moly... talk about mega balls man... talk about buying the ticket, taking the ride Big grin

shroombee
#26 Posted : 3/5/2022 7:18:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheelin wrote:

Yeah, she's been amazingly supportive and patient as my trip sitter on mega dose journeys. And she doesn't feel the need to partake herself. After several heroic doses including the spiritual orgasm experience, I pretty much stopped the heroic doses out of respect that she had already done a lifetime of trip sitting for me.

aethereon wrote:
Also that 20g trip, holy moly... talk about mega balls man... talk about buying the ticket, taking the ride Big grin

Laughing Thanks. It was actually a mistake as I had meant to take about 15 grams dry equivalent rather than 20 grams. I miscalculated the % conversion from fresh to dry mushies and neglected to consider that fresh mushies have psilocin plus psilocybin whereas dry mushies have much less psilocin (or none at all).

The trip hit hard about 45 minutes after drinking the fresh mushie smoothie. Shocked I immediately felt sorry for my wife who I knew was in for a very long afternoon. The spiritual orgasm was reached hours into the trip, after lots of wonder, crying, spasms, visiting past and future lifetimes, etc. I am very lucky my wife knew how to keep my journey positive, otherwise it could have been a nightmare.

Take this more as a tale of caution, rather than a tale of mega balls. Big grin I had no control over my body for many hours and no connection between my inner world and outer world. So I could have easily hurt myself by falling, spasming, etc. My wife and I now have guidelines about staying low to the floor, not walking into the bathroom where there are hard surfaces I can hit my head on, etc. This isn't an experience I will intentionally repeat. Rolling eyes

Stay safe out there!
shroombee attached the following image(s):
Mushroom Smoothie.jpg (572kb) downloaded 149 time(s).

Cheelin
#27 Posted : 3/5/2022 7:45:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
Cheelin wrote:

Yeah, she's been amazingly supportive and patient as my trip sitter on mega dose journeys. And she doesn't feel the need to partake herself. After several heroic doses including the spiritual orgasm experience, I pretty much stopped the heroic doses out of respect that she had already done a lifetime of trip sitting for me.!

Good on you, man! Cherish it!

aethereon
#28 Posted : 3/6/2022 1:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheelin wrote:
shroombee wrote:
[quote=Cheelin]Quite a trip, quite a wife!

Good on you, man! Cherish it!

I agree... that's pretty stellar of a wife.

The most I've ever done is 7 g, I don't think I'd even consider 15g, but who knows. MAAAYBE one day.

During my highschool years, I remember making a pot of mushroom tea for sharing amongst a small group of friends. I don't remember the dose exactly but there were for sure some strong mushrooms. I remember having a stopwatch and it's almost hard to believe but I remember like 2.5 minutes, which even seems hard for me to believe ... so I will say at the very longest it was like 15 minutes, but I'm still convinced it was 2.5 because of how shocked I was... it was kicking in already... I had started the timer as soon as we finished our cups. That was definitely one of the most insane mushroom trips I've had, even crazier than the 7g trip. Lots of insane stuff that night, crying, bonding, "seeing." Not to the level of spasming though, thankfully. I even rode a motorcycle, with my friends on the back, doing(small) wheelies etc. It was beutiful riding around, such a nice evening. At a different point I pushed a bike to the top of a local ski hill(in the summer of course) and bombed down. I was blown away by how fast I went (it wasn't the best ideas that day lol.) Honestly it sounds way to insane but ... clearly it wasn't all a hallucination Pleased Aside from seeing a white worm burrowing through concrete, a field of dandelions all sentiently, individually moving. There's a reason they are called magic mushrooms... that was a night I think all of us will remember for a long time, even if a lot of us went our separate ways. Having said that, 15, 20 g... You're making Terrence McKenna look like a preschooler Pleased I watched that video on youtube where the guy was talking about his 28g trips and saying at that dose level you could be sitting in your living room, and have the terminator run through being chased by the predator. I totally believe that to be true. As well as what you were saying about 'losing control.' I think that's one of the most difficult things to reckon with high dose trips, that 'giving up control' to some higher entity or whatever.
There is that theory that says mushrooms are some 'intergalactic alien exploratory technology' and when you take them you're taken over by the aliens, controlled, allowing them to 'see' or whatever you are seeing. Given the feeling and that sensation of being out of control, beyond your own agency... has to be the scariest prospect. I can understand why the theory exists given the feeling. But, for those who dare, benefits too. I'm sure you've never been the same! And I'm sure in a good way, thanks to your wife. Smile

Flyin.Ryan
#29 Posted : 3/6/2022 6:16:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is why i came looking for a forum of experiences, im male and quite often take shrooms, kET AND dmt, just taking ket out of this conversation, with shrooms and Dmt i get overcome with horniness and sometimes, dont laugh, but feel im going to ejactulate out of my nipples, i have also cum, climaxed by just strokes and tender touches alone, this pre and post trip, just wow a guys wow..... thoughts please.

Tomtegubbe
#30 Posted : 3/6/2022 6:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Flyin.Ryan wrote:
This is why i came looking for a forum of experiences, im male and quite often take shrooms, kET AND dmt, just taking ket out of this conversation, with shrooms and Dmt i get overcome with horniness and sometimes, dont laugh, but feel im going to ejactulate out of my nipples, i have also cum, climaxed by just strokes and tender touches alone, this pre and post trip, just wow a guys wow..... thoughts please.

I'd be cautious here not end up being abused.
My preferred method:

OliverJ
#31 Posted : 3/9/2022 9:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On vaped DMT i'm yet to experience this sensation. But I have repeatedly had this experience on Ayahuasca. Intense hours long body "orgasms" of ridiculous euphoria.

ShadedSelf
#32 Posted : 3/9/2022 10:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting.
Ive found dmt to be quite sexual for me sometimes, nothing too crazy, but its definately there.

The most remarkable experience has been on my only half-successful aya trip, where I seemed to be having an orgy with, what felt to be, everyone else, in this infinite matrix of infinite souls, it was really cool and comfy Razz

Flyin.Ryan
#33 Posted : 3/9/2022 8:45:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Flyin.Ryan wrote:

Arh maybe this was a Faux Pas i was describing how i felt not what i sawStop my badCrying or very sad

downwardsfromzero
#34 Posted : 3/12/2022 10:41:44 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Flyin.Ryan wrote:
Flyin.Ryan wrote:

Arh maybe this was a Faux Pas i was describing how i felt not what i sawStop my badCrying or very sad

No worries, Flyin.Ryan - I think what you describe is interesting in light of the fact that, under extreme circumstances of need (care of an infant and absence of mother or suitable substitute milk), men have been known to lactate. It's pretty surprising the degree of plasticity that the human body is capable of. Not that you'd actually be shooting semen out of your nipples of course.

At least one, more senior, member has described the combination of sexual stimulation and ayahuasca (although I can't remember where on the forum that was) so I don't think you should be too coy in describing your ejaculatory experience. I know it can be difficult being British sometimes.

Maybe TomteGubbe meant just that you ought to be careful about the company you keep when putting yourself into a potentially vulnerable state.

Now that you're here and seem(ed) keen to talk, why not tell us a little more about yourself and your experiences, perhaps in the Introductory Essay section of the forum? (It need not be a full essay - just a few lines will do! We can always ask you more...)

How did you find out about DMT? Have you tried any other psychedelics? What is your motivation in exploring these realms?

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tomtegubbe
#35 Posted : 3/13/2022 7:48:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Maybe TomteGubbe meant just that you ought to be careful about the company you keep when putting yourself into a potentially vulnerable state.

Actually I meant to be careful about the kind of energies you attract in the hyperspace. Sexual arousal is an easy way to lower your discretion. It can of course be a liberating thing if you know you are safe and the energies are benevolent. However, not everything that appears in hyperspace is in your best interests and it's generally wise to balance enthusiasm and excitement with taking care of your borders.

No faux pas, this is a theme worth discussing.
My preferred method:

Tomtegubbe
#36 Posted : 3/13/2022 4:20:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I apologize Flyin.Ryan for my rushed reply to your attempt on your part to participate in this community. I warmly embrace you! Welcome with all your questions and amazement on why this path has to offer. There are many obstacles you can figure out on yourself, but we are not alone in this.
My preferred method:

Tomtegubbe
#37 Posted : 3/13/2022 4:42:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Double
My preferred method:

Flyin.Ryan
#38 Posted : 3/15/2022 3:52:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

awesome yeah of course, we can give descriptions of what we see i guess we could all write a book on that, , but ok it sounds pervy but i was looking for a discussion on what people feel......coupled with my arousels i can also say like everyone i guess i tried to describe it to a friend once said it feels like youve won the lottery arh another word transcendental or as close to,

Voidmatrix
#39 Posted : 3/15/2022 5:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Flyin.Ryan wrote:
awesome yeah of course, we can give descriptions of what we see i guess we could all write a book on that, , but ok it sounds pervy but i was looking for a discussion on what people feel......coupled with my arousels i can also say like everyone i guess i tried to describe it to a friend once said it feels like youve won the lottery arh another word transcendental or as close to,

The few times I have experienced what could be called an "orgasm" I feel it in my loins at some points, but then it also moves throughout the body, sometimes consuming the entire field of being in euphoric sensation.

I don't always interact with other beings, but generally if they want to be loving in being I tend to acquiesce with reciprocity.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Jupiter Man
#40 Posted : 3/15/2022 6:48:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT can get me in the mood, but I've never had a full body orgasm with any substance without initiation. For psilocybin/psilocin, there's definitely the sensory enhancement and I can feel the flow in my inner organs, but โ€” so far โ€” not a full body orgasm. The only substance that gave me a full body orgasm with initiation was MDMA. And it was so strong that just thinking about the experience is enough to make my body shake.

PREV12