We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Vapourisers Options

arcologist
#21 Posted : 1/8/2015 8:21:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The best results for weed with the Extreme Q can be had by 'elbow-packing' weed into the screen on the glass elbow piece upside-down. It stays in (as long as the weed is slightly sticky), the airflow is better, and it is much more efficient at totally vaporizing the material, and allows you to pack smaller bowls than in the regular bowl. The temperature required is slightly less using this method. I use 180-200C for my first pass, then re-vape again at 230 to make sure it's cleared.

You want to be careful to not do the first pass at too high a temp, I think some of the terpenes can break down and become harsh/cause coughing once you pass 200C.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#22 Posted : 2/20/2015 10:31:10 AM

veni, vidi, spici

steppa wrote:
That doesn't sound very keen. What's the matter? What wasn't as you expected it to be? Maybe I can help out with experience.

i just found it didnt quite produce the vapour i had imagined, i think its gonna a bit more efficiant when i get a bit more practice.
also i think its a little fiddly and im pretty sure im gonna break it at some point, its quite delicate.

In the end i went for a Arizer Solo, i decided the portability was very handy, i tried it out for the first time yesterday and was very impressed.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

PREV12