We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
didgeridoo questions Options

WSaged
#21 Posted : 6/2/2009 2:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:

Kudos on the "thought singing" slip, WS. Very happy

or was it a slip?

Oops.Embarrased
Damn spell check!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

amor_fati
#22 Posted : 6/2/2009 5:17:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Aegle
#23 Posted : 6/2/2009 5:12:57 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

SWIMfriend wrote:
Seeing this thread makes a connection in my mind that I hadn't made before: didgeridoo sounds are reminiscent of throat-singing sounds...

Yip there seems to be a great connection with DMT and vibration ( eg: throat singing or the didgeridoo )
DMT when smoked seems to change the vibration and frequency that our brains are attuned to and this is one of the strong factors that i feel creates our experience. The Aborigines believed strongly that you need to have a deep connection with your dreams and the musical instrument the didgeridoo links our mindset and level of vibration to a dream like state. There is a uncanny resemblance between DMT and dreaming and the resemblance fascinates me intensely and i am very exited to explore this more deeply. Some thing i also have been pondering on is that the Tibetan monks work with vibration in there rituals a lot to aid their practice and meditation and i feel that these specific techniques play a vital role in a DMT journey, i have personally have found their techniques invaluable with my own journeys.
Just some thoughts. Very happy

Much Peace

The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

SWIMfriend
#24 Posted : 6/2/2009 5:32:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
SWIMfriend wrote:
Seeing this thread makes a connection in my mind that I hadn't made before: didgeridoo sounds are reminiscent of throat-singing sounds...

Yip there seems to be a great connection with DMT and vibration ( eg: throat singing or the didgeridoo )

When I was a very small child my parents had a large cooling fan--that obviously put me into "states" because of its frequency (and harmonic frequencies). Since then I have LOVED fans, and always look and hope to find a fan like that...but more modern fans are nothing like that anymore. Sometimes I think my ENTIRE NOSTALGIA for my youth centers arround that fan and its AUM mantra!

Aegle
#25 Posted : 6/2/2009 7:04:23 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

SWIMfriend wrote:
Aegle wrote:
SWIMfriend wrote:

When I was a very small child my parents had a large cooling fan--that obviously put me into "states" because of its frequency (and harmonic frequencies). Since then I have LOVED fans, and always look and hope to find a fan like that...but more modern fans are nothing like that anymore. Sometimes I think my ENTIRE NOSTALGIA for my youth centers arround that fan and its AUM mantra!

Very interesting SWIMfriend vibration is a very powerful tool Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

soulfood
#26 Posted : 6/4/2009 2:46:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It takes me hours to get to sleep usually... but in the passenger seat of a car "oh!... *yawn*... are we there already?"

PREV12