We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Bufotenine(5-ho-dmt) Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 3/19/2009 7:15:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
while boiling with d-limonene does NOT give you crystals..it leaves a sticky looking film that when dried..and scraped up..turns into a tan powder that is FAIRLY pure..

I bet under a microscope they are crystals. They are just very small. Xylene makes very small bufotenine crystals. It's hard to tell they are crystals until you look at them under a microscope.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 3/19/2009 2:32:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ahh that makes sense..once dried they most certainly have that flashy little crystal like shine to them
it's a sound

antrocles
#23 Posted : 3/19/2009 9:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey LLB- try this site :http://www.greenterpene.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y

they have a "high-purity" limonene that is something like 95-97% pure....

love and gratitude!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

antrocles
#24 Posted : 3/19/2009 9:42:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actually- the "high-purity" is 98.5% .... the "food-grade" is 95%.

good luck!
wisdom today."

amor_fati
#25 Posted : 3/19/2009 10:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

That's something SWIM was wondering about. Is the difference between the high purity and food grade quality control and FDA certification? Or is it just the 2% difference? Or is it possibly due to what comprises those impurities?

Edit:
From the site:
Quote:
Q. What is the difference between food grade and high purity d-Limonene?

A. Once extracted, the "food grade d-Limonene" is purified by fractionation. The resulting product, high purity d-limonene contains a minimum of 98.5% d-limonene. Food grade d-Limonene contains a minimum of 95% d-Limonene.

Just noticed the price difference, so it must be the complexity of the process that's the only difference. SWIM's assuming that food-grade is pure enough for extraction purposes? He's still wondering what the impurities are.

Dorge
#26 Posted : 3/19/2009 11:28:47 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

email them and ask them...
no harm done...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Jorkest
#27 Posted : 3/20/2009 2:16:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM used the food grade...it evaps fine..and leaves a wonderful orangy freshness...SWIM would prefer the high purity..but ITS FOOD GRADE...good enough for SWIM
it's a sound

69ron
#28 Posted : 3/20/2009 2:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
That's something SWIM was wondering about. Is the difference between the high purity and food grade quality control and FDA certification? Or is it just the 2% difference? Or is it possibly due to what comprises those impurities?

Edit:
From the site:
Quote:
Q. What is the difference between food grade and high purity d-Limonene?

A. Once extracted, the "food grade d-Limonene" is purified by fractionation. The resulting product, high purity d-limonene contains a minimum of 98.5% d-limonene. Food grade d-Limonene contains a minimum of 95% d-Limonene.

Just noticed the price difference, so it must be the complexity of the process that's the only difference. SWIM's assuming that food-grade is pure enough for extraction purposes? He's still wondering what the impurities are.

I already asked them about it. Their high purity d-limonene is their food grade d-limonene that is just further refined, that's all. It's still edible. NOTHING IS ADDED TO IT. It only contains extractives of the fruit and that's it. It's 100% natural, 100% from fruit, with absolutely nothing added to it. They don't call it food grade because it's of higher purity, that's all, but it's still edible according to them.

Food grade is good enough. You don't need high purity unless you're doing research that requires high purity.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dorge
#29 Posted : 3/20/2009 3:34:13 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

is there any h20 in there with the lower food grade as apposed to the more concentrate?
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Jorkest
#30 Posted : 3/20/2009 3:41:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d-limonene floats on top of water..so SWIM thinks it would be impossible for the company to leave any in there
it's a sound

Dorge
#31 Posted : 3/20/2009 3:52:55 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

all right then...
swim just wonders what the other 6 percent is in a say a 94% citrus oil?

Jorkest
#32 Posted : 3/20/2009 3:58:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well SWIM has evapped a bit of d-limonene(with bufotenine as the substance) and it still smells slightly of orange..but it also doesnt...whatever it is..has made the bufotenine way way way more pleasant to smoke...SWIM enjoys it immensely
it's a sound

Dorge
#33 Posted : 3/20/2009 4:44:55 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

excellent...

Bodhisattva
#34 Posted : 3/20/2009 6:56:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM needs to locate a source in the United States for A. Columbria seeds which are good enough for this extraction, but has heard some shady things about Bouncing Bear's other products. Their seeds are relatively cheap, but that makes SWIM wonder if they are of poor quality.

69ron
#35 Posted : 3/20/2009 7:11:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's experience is that all vendors’ seeds vary in quality. The alkaloid content is apparently seasonal. The A. colubrina from Argentina are the best usually.

Some A. colubrina seeds have so much bufotenine in them that the ratio of bufotenine to toxins is so high that the toxins can't be felt. SWIM has had such seeds in the past. They were from Argentina.

Dorge
#36 Posted : 3/20/2009 7:27:22 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

get the variety cebil.

Big Inhale
#37 Posted : 3/21/2009 3:19:06 AM

The Enlightend One

whats the normal price for the seeds. Is 5 seeds for 3.50 us reasonable.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Dorge
#38 Posted : 3/21/2009 3:30:32 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

hell no....
you can get them much much cheaper...
try icaro DNA...

69ron
#39 Posted : 3/21/2009 5:42:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LLB wrote:
hell no....
you can get them much much cheaper...
try icaro DNA...

They have no price listed for the seeds.

antrocles
#40 Posted : 3/21/2009 5:49:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM got his from BBB and is immensely disappointed by their bufotenine yield....very weak seeds.... would LOVE to find a vendor with high quality Vilca seeds if anyone cares to share....

love and gratitude!
wisdom today."

PREV123NEXT